What's new

Beginning of a new era in J&K for youth

Are you sure you run 1 mile under 5 mins....coZ in that case Army (non commissioned) would welcome you with Red Carpet...
I have run that many a times, Last i did that was for CAPF.

The problem is that i can't do chin-ups which is required in rally recruitment.

And i never tried for NC, i'm still trying for CDS and SSC-Tech entry. They don't ask us to do all this physical test there. :D

Hmmm...But according to our Pakistani friends, there's a genocide going on out there in Kashmir where thousands are being butchered, and thousands more being raped! But I don't see that happening at all! Pakistanis sitting thousands of miles away seem to know more about Kashmir than people like me who visit Kashmir frequently and enjoy the hospitality of Kashmiris - from shikara rides to hang gliding to picnics on the Dal lake and delicious meals with the ordinary Kashmiris!

One should see the revulsion against Pakistan. They blame them fair and square for the turmoil in the Valley. But that's another story.

On topic. I hope the government does more to give the Kashmiri youths jobs. They need to open industries in J&K and absorb them in Paramilitary forces too.

I have run that many a times, Last i did that was for CAPF.

The problem is that i can't do chin-ups which is required in rally recruitment.

And i never tried for NC, i'm still trying for CDS and SSC-Tech entry. They don't ask us to do all this physical test there. :D
No this running and all this PET....is for non commission GD recruitment....

10 Chin ups required for excellent and 5 for Qualifying.

Dude, F@k no, Not him. Not on my thread. He will find some BJP led, RSS supported hindutva connection for sure. :D
lol, sala Pakistani hai vo 100%

he'll rage when he sees this and totally blow his cover if he posts here, think he'll stay away from this thread and simmer in his own feces :flame:

The plan is to infiltrate the army and explode it from within.
Like seriously....Kashmiri (Muslims) are being recruited by Army for a long time....Apart from state Police ...they also took part in Kargil and Counter Terrorism Ops...

Shabir Malik ..

:lol: was waiting for this one :enjoy:

I wonder what @isupportaap thinks of this ? :whistle:
ye to scam hai jee..............sab mile hue hain.....itna competition...we demand to recruit all 20k free without any physical and medical test....and after recruitment everyone should be given 2 month long leave.......

Youth are not the problem in Kashmir it is the old bastards who sit in their thrown and stair up the valley...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom