What's new

Why jinnah called annie besant "amma" mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told by my grand father that jinnah was murdered through poison.
by whom???

I don't think Jinnah ever claimed to be a staunch muslim. This claim of yours only strengthens the argument that Jinnah's Pakistan was supposed to be a moderate secular state unlike the one we have developed it into.

And whether he was a practicing muslim or not his accomplishments are much beyond religious affiliations. As Wolpert stated in his book:-

"Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation state. Mohammad Ali Jinnah did all three."

This is where I get confuse

If Jinnah wanted to develope into secular state then could you explain me 1) How did you get your Flag ? ( Pakistan Flag) and why
2) what does the flag represnts in detail Ie what does the white mean, the star, the Moon and the green background ? :pakistan:

Isn't Pakistan a Muslim state ?
If so then the Idea of secular state contradicts being a Muslim state.
Isn't the idea having an Islamic state is to involve God ?

Remeber what a secular state means Ruling without God,l which this is very much against Islam. If you study islam you will see everything you do as a Muslim involves Gods invocation.

If I'm being offensive I do apologies , but need a good non-flaming answer thanks

This is where I get confuse

If Jinnah wanted to develope into secular state then could you explain me 1) How did you get your Flag ? ( Pakistan Flag) and why
2) what does the flag represnts in detail Ie what does the white mean, the star, the Moon and the green background ? :pakistan:

Isn't Pakistan a Muslim state ?
If so then the Idea of secular state contradicts being a Muslim state.
Isn't the idea having an Islamic state is to involve God ?

Remeber what a secular state means Ruling without God,l which this is very much against Islam. If you study islam you will see everything you do as a Muslim involves Gods invocation.

If I'm being offensive I do apologies , but need a good non-flaming answer thanks

Jinnah was indeed a self contradictory man.
Pakistan was created because of Muslims and "secularism" was imposed on them. In fact Jinnah joined Fabian Society in early 1930s maybe thats why.

Jinah cant be a Freemason....This is BS.

However can u confirm ur sources of info...Regarding him calling Annie Wood Besant a mother...
I have never came across this sort of thing .. and frankly i dont consider the information viable...!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep nothing is wrong with worshiping satan.

Paranoia about Freemasons is another of the many conspiracies that you guys have just to be convinced that an evil force is threatening your religion and you have to fight.

What ever be Jinnah's intention, your country more religious than it has ever been.

Okay Growler - Jinnah was not a Mullah, happy now?Like i said, you need to change your friends before it's too late..You were normal before you went to UK..Have you just started to visit Hizb Al-Tahir sessions?

Who is they idiot.
Dont associate us with groups we dont even know about.
A Islamic state is supposed to be run according to Islamic laws not something that colonial masters implemented via Jinnah who was used as a ploy.
Your lack of historical understanding is astonishing. There probably wouldn't be a Pakistan if it hadn't been for Jinnah. Iqbal (i guess you like iqbal so ) was as secular as Jinnah was, and his personal life should give you ample evidence about his alleged 'religiosity'. I encourage you to verify this by doing something you clearly don't do much: read a book (THAT is not written by a Madudi follower).

Okay Growler - Jinnah was not a Mullah, happy now?Like i said, you need to change your friends before it's too late..You were normal before you went to UK..Have you just started to visit Hizb Al-Tahir sessions?

Jinnah was never a mullah and neither the great leader which every pakistani is brainwashed to say.
Btw think before what you say. Their is nothing wrong about getting facts straight about our own religion. Something which Pakistan lacks and ironically more positive islamic research are conducted in non islamic states.

Your lack of historical understanding is astonishing. There probably wouldn't be a Pakistan if it hadn't been for Jinnah. Iqbal (i guess you like iqbal so ) was as secular as Jinnah was, and his personal life should give you ample evidence about his alleged 'religiosity'. I encourage you to verify this by doing something you clearly don't do much: read a book (THAT is not written by a Madudi follower).

I am not in a mood today to give a lecture on Jinnah again.
I only agree with Iqbal's philosophy of islam.... I wont chose him as our leader because he does not fill the entire criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom