What's new

Why jinnah called annie besant "amma" mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a prominent women's rights activist and freemasonry did not accept women members - she joined co-freemasonry which allowed women masonic orders don't officially recognize them.

Anyway your allegation is not backed up with evidence and links or any background story.

Okay Growler - Jinnah was not a Mullah, happy now?Like i said, you need to change your friends before it's too late..You were normal before you went to UK..Have you just started to visit Hizb Al-Tahir sessions?

I agree :lol:
Some times i do think he is not Growler :undecided:

Before trying to bust a myth, i think it is better if you write some thing more, or post the source where you getting the idea. 2 pictures and one line of myth is not enough.

Last edited:
Yep nothing is wrong with worshiping satan.

Either you.. or Allama Mohaamad Iqbal was a fool.. since he was the man the prodded Jinnah to step in...

Using the Quran as you are is like handing a 4 year old a gun.
He will use it without really knowing how.. and shoot himself in the leg.

Last edited:
To all those somewhat ignorant Muslim brothers who think that they have a divine right to criticize Jinnah, please inspect your own contributions to the cause of Muslims.
Jinnah did a great service to Muslims and will always be remembered for it.

A man goes through many phases in his life and certainly Jinnah was no exception to this, but we have to see what he did for us in the end and that was something incredible and worthy of great praise and admiration.

Iqbal requested Jinnah on multiple occasions to lead the Muslims so what does that say about Jinnah's character?
On one hand Iqbal is hailed as a great Muslim visionary who is revered by many Muslims all over the world including most if not all of Pakistanis, on the other hand we dare propose that the man whom Iqbal recognized as a great and supremely capable Muslim leader was a charlatan and an impostor working on behalf of some lobbies to further a foreign agenda?
Preposterous, especially when we consider that Iqbal had a much closer interaction with Jinnah than the respected forum members on defence.pk!

Also, quoting a few Ayaat and Ahadeeth does not change the course of Muslim history and centuries upon centuries of evidence which points to many things which are conveniently forgotten while painting the picture of past Muslim leaders!

Jinnah was certainly a better man than many Ummayad or Abbasid Kings (aka Caliphs) in the golden days of Islam or many of the kings that followed, all you need to do is to study what many of these caliphs did and you will realize that not all was goody goody!
The Banu Abbas literally exterminated the Ummayad clan upon ascension to the extend that even graves were dug up to hang the dead Ummayads in an extreme act of revenge, women and babies were also not spared in this blood bath.
Many great scholars were put to death just for saying something against the wishes of the rulers, this includes Imam Abu Hanifa who died in prison.
The rulers lived in palaces and enjoyed all the luxuries of life, they were neither modest nor were they all pure.
Certainly nothing Islamic about such acts but despite these things many of the flawed Caliphs did some service to the cause of Muslims and we remember them fondly and call it a golden period of Islam.
Certainly the people in the Muslim world were united mostly and that was why there was progress, despite the caliphs being a royal line instead of being selected based on any divine or other criteria.

There was little Islam in the Caliphate after the righteous four Caliphs except the era of Hazrat Umar bin Abdul Aziz RA.
The ruler of the Islamic world which was conveniently called Caliph was practically nothing more than a hereditary title which sons inherited from their fathers...a royal line which enjoyed the greatest of privileges, a concept which was unthinkable in the days of the Prophet PBUH and the early companions.

So my question is who do we compare Jinnah with?
If you compare him with the companions of the Prophet then you are being foolish since that is something nobody can compare to.

However when compared with later Muslim leaders he had many enviable qualities like his honesty, his absolute truthfulness and his principles which never allowed him to further his personal interests or those of his family/friends due to his most influential status as founding father of Pakistan.
This nepotism was a sin committed by most of the caliphs after the true caliphate since they all preferred their own family/friends and installed them in positions of power, Jinnah was exemplary in this regards and actually gave his personal wealth to Pakistan instead of his family.
Jinnah always emphasized upon the significance of equality and justice which was one of the primary messages of Islam.
Jinnah was a great man and he sacrificed his family life and his wealth towards our cause, at least we owe him some respect for his efforts and his values.

I will always admire the enviable qualities of Jinnah which gave a new life to Muslims.
May Allah grant him Paradise and may Jinnah's vision become a reality!
Ameen.

Either you.. or Allama Mohaamad Iqbal was a fool.. since he was the man the prodded Jinnah to step in...
I agree that Iqbal had great respect and affection for Jinnah which is well documented.
We need to realize this fact that one of the greatest Muslim Thinkers of his time thought of Jinnah as the only hope for Muslims in terms of leadership.

Last edited:
Fine, so what?..Jinnah was an exceptional leader in history and its beyond question. “Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation-state. Mohammad Ali Jinnah did all three” - Stanley Wolpert. Read and read it again.

Btw dig a little more and you will be amazed to find that the "illegitimate child of the West" has the same role in the world as the "Fortress of Islam".

Speechless.. :coffee:

“And rule between them by that which Allah has revealed to you, and do not follow
their vain desires away from the truth which came to you.” [Al-Ma’idah: 48]

“And rule between them by that which Allah has revealed.” [TMQ Al-Ma’idah:49]

“And those who do not rule by that which Allah has revealed are the disbelievers.”
[TMQ Al-Ma’idah: 44]

Please dont embarrass yourself even further like you did in here

Anyone can read Hizbut Tahrir's publications and copy paste quotes from there, where is the argument for the accusation that you are making.

I guess answering your agenda is pointless becuase your mind has been made up, but atleast I can coerce the others into finding out the truth.

Also, it not me who is embarrasing himself.

Theres a member here by the name Texas John , May be he can shed some light over credibility of women joining Masonic Lodges...!!

She was older than him (of his mother's age). So he call her Amma.

I was told by my grand father that jinnah was murdered through poison.
by whom???

Your Grandfather? :undecided:

Well I am just guessing as he knew something that noone else knows. I think he was suffering from acute TB and may have died due to the illness and weakness from the disease.

guys if you did not heared the QUAID's different speeches then please dont comment on such a great man.......................he wanted a islamic state not a secular state kindly go & read then come back....................
i simply say Allah only give such a huge responsibilities to those who deserve this and QUAID was one of the great personalities and he has a huge knowledge about islam too thats why he demanded a separate state for muslim in which muslims can practice their religion freely

and saying amma to any one is not a big deal usualy in our society its a common practice to call older ladies amma its a sign of respect nothing else..................

What's a big deal in it???

I dont know much about annie but I can clearly see hizb ul tahrir in play. Please stay away from them as much as you can. Keep your goals high but realistic. Leave jinnah for a moment what you have to say about Iqbal after all he was the one who called him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom