What's new

Why jinnah called annie besant "amma" mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. We thank jinnah before Allah and The Beloved Prophet (Salalaho Alaihe Wasalam)

The secularists quote jinnah as if they are quoting the Holy Qur'an and Hadees, which sets the tone as if the "quaid's" words are above the Qur'an and Sunnah. Asthugfirullah!

Salaams

Do you thank your fellow human beings for any good they do to you or you only thank Allah and Prophet PBUH?
Do you thank Salahuddin for what he did for Muslims?
Do you thank Many Muslims rulers or Generals for their glories despite having little clarity on the exact motivation of many amongst this lot?
Why is it so hard to thank Jinnah then for clearly supporting the wishes of many Muslims in the land and standing up for them?
Clearly he would have his flaws but his qualities were acknowledged by the whole of India so to think of him as an agent is really pathetic to say the least.
Jinnah was a great man and his thoughts were naturally shaped by events happening around him, however at the end he was certainly a great Muslim leader who was hailed as such by the greatest Muslim thinker, philosopher and poet of his time.

Do not assume that you are the only one who has knowledge of Islam and refrain from coming up with taunts and few misplaced arguments to support something which is nothing more than a conspiracy theory thrown around by conceited people.

The mudslinging at Jinnah's personality is pathetic since it is without any reason. Jinnah never asked to be revered as a religious leader or sage or a person who was the owner of the country.

I am quoting a few incidents which shed a light on this great man's character and which should help you understand why he was a man of quality who was peerless in his era and actually had a lot of qualities which were only present in the greatest of Muslim leaders/rulers of bygone days, this is indeed what Iqbal saw in Jinnah and history proved him right.

1) The first cabinet meeting of Pakistan was being planned and the ADC (secretary) asked “Sir! Should we serve tea or coffee? Angrily Muhammad Ali Jinnah replied, “Don’t they drink Tea or coffee at home?” Any minister who wants Tea or Coffee should drink from home OR go home and drink it. The money of the people is NOT for serving Tea/Coffees to the ministers and so plain water was served throughout all cabinet meetings throughout the lifetime of Muhammad Ali Jinnah

2) An expense claim was submitted in the amount of 38 ½ Rupees astonished Muhammad Ali Jinnah went through the bill and found that some items were from his Sister (Fatima Jinnah) so he ordered money to be deducted from her account. 2-3 things for his personal use so he asked for the money to be deducted from his account and ordered TRIMMING down of the rest of the expenses in the future

3) The brother of King of England (Duke of Gloucester) was visiting Pakistan so the ADC (secretary) asked for arrangements to be made for Muhammad Ali Jinnah to go to the Airport, he said laughingly “Why? Would the King of England come to receive my brother at the Airport?”

4) One day the ADC (secretary) presented the visiting card of someone to Muhammad Ali Jinnah which he TORE UP and ORDERED never to accommodate the visiting man. Why? Because the man had a line at the bottom of visiting card “Brother of Governor-General of Pakistan”

5) During the last stage of his TB he was presented with a thick pair of socks by Colonel Ilahi Baksh. Admiring the socks he asked for the price and was told that it was worth 2 Rupees. He quickly wrapped them up and said “That’s expensive!” He was told that the money was taken from his personal account to which he said, “Leader of a poor Nation CANNOT set such examples of lavishness”

6) Muhammad Ali Jinnah was deeply moved by the service of a young nurse during his stay in Ziyarat so he asked “What can I do for you my daughter?” She replied, “Sir! I am from Punjab and whole family is from Punjab, can I be posted there because I am alone here in Ziyarat”. Sadness overcame Muhammad Ali Jinnah and he said, “My daughter! This falls in the jurisdiction of Ministry of Health and there is nothing I (as the Governor-General of Pakistan) can do

7) Muhammad Ali Jinnah requested a writing table to be installed in his presidential plane. When the request for funds reached Ministry of Finance it sent a note saying “Governor-General of Pakistan is NOT AUTHORIZED to issue orders without the prior approval of Ministry of Finance”. Muhammad Ali Jinnah sent a letter of apology and canceled his request.

8) The incident at the Railway crossing is famous when Gul Hasan Rana ordered the Railway crossing to be opened for the Governor General. When Muhammad Ali Jinnah got wind of what Gul Hasan was doing he chided him and said, “If I don’t obey the Law, then who will (in this country)?”

P.S. decades later Gul Hasan was sitting with ZA Bhutto who asked Gul sb. to narrate one example of Jinnah's greatness.
Gul Hasan narrated this railway crossing incident, ironically Bhutto's car was near a traffic signal which was red. Bhutto heard the narration and then told his driver to drive on since nobody could stop Bhutto.

The Quaid e Azam was a great man whose greatness was acknowledged by a great man like Iqbal, so we have one attestation which to me matters a lot even if i am blind to see the qualities of the Quaid e Azam and what he did for Muslims.

Do i worship Jinnah?
No.

Do i consider him a great man worthy of respect, praise and my prayers?
Yes.

Do i consider his personal example of Honesty, courage, Integrity, truthfulness as worth following?
Absolutely yes.

Do i consider his example of self sacrifice and humility upon becoming the ruler of a Muslim country as part of legacy of the greatest of Muslim rulers in the days gone by?
Yes indeed, for very few Muslim rulers in our entire history followed the example of the righteous caliphs in this most difficult test of a ruler by Allah.

Does it mean i consider him above the Prophet PBUH (nauzubillah)?
I absolutely do not.
However when i admire the companions of Prophet and read books about them which have been written by Muslim scholars again and again, does it mean they are superior to the Prophet PBUH (nauzubillah)?
Not at all.
Then why do the more learned scholars write books upon books on people who were nowhere close to Muhammad PBUH?
Are they not aware that Muhammad PBUH was the perfect man?
I am sure they were aware of this but it did not stop them from praising other men for all the good they did as well.
Any good man doing a good deed is worthy of praise, acknowledgment and to follow him in such an act is a good deed as well.
To admire and praise our founding father who was a man of qualities is a good thing to do.
If we follow his personal example of honesty, integrity and truthfulness which were set in this modern era, we shall be much better Muslims.
Indeed such acts are worth following.

May you rest in Peace Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
May your nation pray for your salvation and remember you fondly rather than abuse your memory.
May Allah reward you for holding dear the virtues of honesty, integrity, truthfulness, humility and self sacrifice; even when you assumed the leadership of a nation.
May Allah reward you eternally for rejecting all the luxuries of life which the nation would definitely have allowed you to have as their founding father.
May Allah grant you paradise.
Ameen sum Ameen.

Sure I would give it a try:-

Muslim League was created in 1906, to protect the rights of muslims. NOT TO PROTECT ISLAM OR IMPLEMENT ISLAMIC SYSTEM.

Since muslim league was also the party that created Pak and was in majority in Legislative Assembly, they chose their flag with some minor midifications to be the flag of Pakistan.

crescent and the green background represents muslims while white portion represents the minoritoes. There is no moon. And the five corners of the star represenst the then five provinces of Pak.

Pakistan is a muslim nation state which means a republic with muslim majority. Islamic state is a very different concept quite alien to the Pakistan movenment.

A secular state means where every citizen can practice his religion freely. So a secular state doesnt stop you from believing in God. Its only that the state has no religion.

Hope that helps the key is the difference between Islamic state and a muslim state.
after reading this i can only say PATHETIC observation.....
islam AND muslim are not 2 different things without ISLAM we r nothing and if we remove ISLAM from our lives then we have no right to call ourselves muslim........ either you call pakistan a muslim state or islamic state its same thing........but unfortunately we did not practice islam in pakistan as we decided to do before pakistan's creation
:coffee:

Just to let you know. Islam also gives the rights to minorities to freely practice their religion. If you have read about your own religion you would have known.

this is my last post.. not bothering wasting my time anymore... you are more then welcome to think you have won any arguments.

Clearly you haven't..

What tafseer of the Quran and hadiath have you read?
Where is Qiyas and Ijma applicable and where is it not?
Or have you simply gone on the internet.. or heard some lecture by some mufti and had a sudden change of heart.

So called guardians of Islam.

Clearly you haven't..

What tafseer of the Quran and hadiath have you read?
Where is Qiyas and Ijma applicable and where is it not?
Or have you simply gone on the internet.. or heard some lecture by some mufti and had a sudden change of heart.

So called guardians of Islam.

rrrrrrrrright... ammhmmm..
You guys are so quick to associate us with groups that i dont even know of..

You seemed to have obtained an agenda for bringing various conspiracies regarding Jinnah to the forefront.

Guess you found out that Jinnah did not really fit into the mould of Islamist that some were trying to make him out to be.

You will find a market for your ideas and theories, even new found hatred for Jinnah by some based on his affiliations with various sects.

However, what you cannot erase is that Jinnah was the founder of this nation and he set a visibly moderate, secular and democratic discourse for this nation.

We all noticed that so why the admins and mods dont stop him from coming up with illogical crap posting or ban him for this deliberate mud slinging concealed in "question marked lines"

1) The first cabinet meeting of Pakistan was being planned and the ADC (secretary) asked “Sir! Should we serve tea or coffee? Angrily Muhammad Ali Jinnah replied, “Don’t they drink Tea or coffee at home?” Any minister who wants Tea or Coffee should drink from home OR go home and drink it. The money of the people is NOT for serving Tea/Coffees to the ministers and so plain water was served throughout all cabinet meetings throughout the lifetime of Muhammad Ali Jinnah

2) An expense claim was submitted in the amount of 38 ½ Rupees astonished Muhammad Ali Jinnah went through the bill and found that some items were from his Sister (Fatima Jinnah) so he ordered money to be deducted from her account. 2-3 things for his personal use so he asked for the money to be deducted from his account and ordered TRIMMING down of the rest of the expenses in the future

3) The brother of King of England (Duke of Gloucester) was visiting Pakistan so the ADC (secretary) asked for arrangements to be made for Muhammad Ali Jinnah to go to the Airport, he said laughingly “Why? Would the King of England come to receive my brother at the Airport?”

4) One day the ADC (secretary) presented the visiting card of someone to Muhammad Ali Jinnah which he TORE UP and ORDERED never to accommodate the visiting man. Why? Because the man had a line at the bottom of visiting card “Brother of Governor-General of Pakistan”

5) During the last stage of his TB he was presented with a thick pair of socks by Colonel Ilahi Baksh. Admiring the socks he asked for the price and was told that it was worth 2 Rupees. He quickly wrapped them up and said “That’s expensive!” He was told that the money was taken from his personal account to which he said, “Leader of a poor Nation CANNOT set such examples of lavishness”

6) Muhammad Ali Jinnah was deeply moved by the service of a young nurse during his stay in Ziyarat so he asked “What can I do for you my daughter?” She replied, “Sir! I am from Punjab and whole family is from Punjab, can I be posted there because I am alone here in Ziyarat”. Sadness overcame Muhammad Ali Jinnah and he said, “My daughter! This falls in the jurisdiction of Ministry of Health and there is nothing I (as the Governor-General of Pakistan) can do

7) Muhammad Ali Jinnah requested a writing table to be installed in his presidential plane. When the request for funds reached Ministry of Finance it sent a note saying “Governor-General of Pakistan is NOT AUTHORIZED to issue orders without the prior approval of Ministry of Finance”. Muhammad Ali Jinnah sent a letter of apology and canceled his request.

8) The incident at the Railway crossing is famous when Gul Hasan Rana ordered the Railway crossing to be opened for the Governor General. When Muhammad Ali Jinnah got wind of what Gul Hasan was doing he chided him and said, “If I don’t obey the Law, then who will (in this country)?”

P.S. decades later Gul Hasan was sitting with ZA Bhutto who asked Gul sb. to narrate one example of Jinnah's greatness.
Gul Hasan narrated this railway crossing incident, ironically Bhutto's car was near a traffic signal which was red. Bhutto heard the narration and then told his driver to drive on since nobody could stop Bhutto.

This is why i call Jinnah a "Deceiver"!

He was a Ploy of colonial masters and such publicity stunts were a must for him in order for sheeps to go crazy after him.

The topic is about Annie and Jinnah. Why Jinnah called Annie amma and if its okay according to islam for a Muslim leader to be influenced motivated and work along with Freemasons...

We all noticed that so why the admins and mods dont stop him from coming up with illogical crap posting or ban him for this deliberate mud slinging concealed in "question marked lines"

Jinnah called Annie "amma" who was a freemason. Whats illogical crap about that?

This ridiculous tirade against Jinnah has gone on for long.

I think the brilliant arguments that have been posted by many people here are being wasted on thick skulls here. They owe their lives - their very souls - their Musalmaniat as well - to Jinnah. I yearn for the day where such fools are kicked out of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom