What's new

Why israelies are allowed to be a member of defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hard, they sign up with muslim user-names on islamic forums to spread fitna between sects by raising inter-sect debates etc, many even run islamic extremist forums which belong to banned organisations, and i am sure many are hiding here too, under indian flag.

All they can do is hide always. Cowards.

Few things that you need to learn:

- Not all israelis are bad, many if not most of them are good, hard working intelligent people, secondly the Israeli government is responsible for its actions, not the people. Many of their own MP's criticised the recent events.

- This is a fora where anyone is welcome and people contribute by sharing their point of view, there are always two sides to one story and you need to hear them all.

- You have your opinion but why are you generalising all Israeli's, you would cry foul when others call all Pakistani terrorists.

- Diversity is prosperity, if all the people think alike, many of us would not be here and this forum would be dead (I come here everyday to fight Indians and jihadis).

- It is not for you to decide, the people incharge of this website are representing Pakistan in a way and need to be open and fair, welcoming all who sign up.

- You sound like a bigot, learn to respect others if you want some respect.

- If you do not like Israelis here then go create your own website and dictate the rules to your liking.

Few things that you need to learn:

- If you do not like Israelis here then go create your own website and dictate the rules to your liking.

i think u are bit harsh in ur tone .this thing can be told in a lenient manner.

abt the topic they should be allowed , coz we Pakistani are better in what western calls freedom of speech.they should be allowed to give wht they think abt us and wht we think abt them.

diversity is good it's a pakistan centric forum but not for pakistanis only and they might be enlightened about pakistan some more.

Because we believe in equality and freedom to air their views if they dont violate the rules its free for all.

On the other hand We have no issue with Jews but with Zionists.

Not all Jews are bad. There are many who consider these terrorists acts of Terrorist State of Israel as barbarism.

I would oppose - i believe this is a platform where we can debate with them, make them realize of their mistakes and who knows if they change their opinion. It is said "A sea is filled up with the drops of water". So here we have one great opportunity to interact with them and make them realize of their mistakes.

Who knows if this struggle one day can become a great revolution and bring positive results for the whole Muslim community. In the end its an international forum where members from all communities are allowed to participate and give their input and i would say its good if some Israeli members are here as they will have to comply with the rules made by Pakistanis :lol:

At least at this place we are superior :lol:

evry1 has rite of xpresion

variety is the spice..n we would like to have some spice here on pdf..besides our freedom of speech is more sophisticated than their perception..
@emperor palpatine...it dint turn out to b a hate thread....see it!
@zaki..u r a utopian:lol:

@zaki..u r a utopian:lol:

Chacha Quad-e-Azam ka bhi bara mazaak howa thaa jab unhon ne Muslim League banayi thee :lol:

Like somebody said - Everybody has the right a right of expression :)

Chacha Quad-e-Azam ka bhi bara mazaak howa thaa jab unhon ne Muslim League banayi thee :lol:

Like somebody said - Everybody has the right a right of expression :)

double rights??:undecided:
quaide azam ne muslim league banai the??thnx for informing!!i ve wasted my whole life..dint even know this!:cry::cry:
n dont call quaid e azam chacha, despite ur of freedom of speech..restraint is good at times...:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom