What's new

Why Israel and Pakistan can never be allies

When arab countries themselves are in good relation with israel what is stopping pakistan ? Apni ghar khaane k vaande pade hein aur poori mohalla chale byriani bantne .!!

certainly not pakistan cares about palestinians it didn't have a problem killing plenty palestinians at the behest of it's jordanian arab masters during black september now did it ? you think arabs give a shi t about kashmir ? Let the arabs deal with palestine we have enough on our own plate to deal with the KRL didn't actually happen and israelis have never killed any pakistanis americans and indians have done much more damage to pakistan than israel yet we don't froth at the mouth when we talk about relations with them now do we ? israel is far away and nothin to do with us i'm not saying be friends with them i'm just saying I don't care about them I say forget them and worry about our own shi t.
Arabs have donated a lot of money to Pakistan and Kashmir India. Pakistan on the other hand, only killed Palestinians. So, other than words, what has Pakistan done for "Arabs" so that you would say we should stop helping them?

When arab countries themselves are in good relation with israel what is stopping pakistan ? Apni ghar khaane k vaande pade hein aur poori mohalla chale byriani bantne .!!
No Arab country has good relation with Israel. Two have diplomatic recognition and embassies thats it.

Actually during Musharraf era, we had tried to improve our relations with Israel, but then wat are we going to get. our relations with U.S(one of the greatest source of Israel to back any other nation) is already in a bad mude. and wat other muslim nations had got exceptional from relations with israel so we may consider it more helpful. Then india dislikes may stop israel to do certain deals including related to defense. so I don't think anything extra exceptional we are going to get from israel so it might considered as a useful option.
israelis have never killed any pakistanis americans and indians have done much more damage to pakistan than israel yet we don't froth at the mouth when we talk about relations with them now do we ? israel is far away and nothin to do with us i'm not saying be friends with them i'm just saying I don't care about them I say forget them and worry about our own shi t.
Mate! Israel have always supported india and U.S stance against Pakistan, and Palestanians are innocents niether in a position to raise their issues with strength, we must have to continue to support them, cuz palestanians shouldn't be blamed for blunders of others. its a matter of right and wrong.

LOL, Pakistan contributed nothing significant to the Palestinian cause or Egypt in 73 or Iraq in iraq-Iran war. Neither did it donate anything to any Arab country. So how exactly does Pakistan put Arab interests before its own?

How? Simple.

1. Allows all your Arab scum, your Arab vermin and your Arab garbage like Bin Laden, Zawaheri and others to hide in our country.

RESULT: You scumbags were behind the 9/11 but who pays the price? Pakistan and Afghanistan. The latter has been bombed incessantyly for 10 years, Pakistan is percieved to be the epicentre of world terrorism yet no Pakistani or Afghan was involved in the 9/11. If there was any justice in this world, Saudia Arabia, Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon should have been bombed by NATO/USA after 9/11. Most of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudi, Eygptian, Jordanian and a Lebanese.

2. Pakistan refuses to recognize Isreal and has allowed it's people to become so caught up with the plight of Palestinians that they have forgotten that lot worse is going on in their backyard - India.

RESULT The Kashmir issue has been relegated to second place to Palestine. In addition Pakistan has bought Isreali hostility including turning the Jewish lobby in USA against us. This has given the Indian's the chance to jump in and lick Zionist's balls to curry favour and gain advantage against Pakistan. You can see that by how eager Jbond is to perform fallatio on any Jew here.

WE have also turned most of the Western media against us because as we know it is dominated by Jews. So I think it would be fair to say between 1 and 2 we have paid aheavy price.

And I won't mention how Saudi Salafism has been sponsored by Arabs with ample petrodollars in Pakistan and as result Pakistan is being torn apart in the Shia/Sunni tussle.

Jbond 98% of Pakistani are native to their land. I have no idea which part of swampy India you are from but I assure you Pakistani's have not 'taken' your land. It is their forefathers land. Yes, maybe some might have been Punjabi Bhuddist or even Sindhi Hindu but that does not change the fact that they were our forefathers.

In case you don't know Pakistan is made up of Punjab, Sindh, Baloch and Pashtuns. Punjabi and Sindhi are native to their land. Unless you think a Tamil, a Assamese, a Malayalam, a Kannada has rights to Punjab or Sindh?

Arabs have donated a lot of money to Pakistan and Kashmir India. Pakistan on the other hand, only killed Palestinians. So, other than words, what has Pakistan done for "Arabs" so that you would say we should stop helping them?

No Arab country has good relation with Israel. Two have diplomatic recognition and embassies thats it.

loooolz , u see what i see !?

the arabs help pakistan for her nuclear and almost in her economy , and always help pakistan and we do it all of this for one reason , cuz they are muslims , not els . .

the funny thing when the pakistan say we will stop help or support the arab hehehehe , in fact u don't do it anything , the facts the arab is help yours . .

day after day see many thing marvelous in this Forum !!

the last thing , u can tell me what are the interest Israel from you !!?​

loooolz , u see what i see !?

the arabs help pakistan for her nuclear and almost in her economy , and always help pakistan and we do it all of this for one reason , cuz they are muslims , not els . .

the funny thing when the pakistan say we will stop help or support the arab hehehehe , in fact u don't do it anything , the facts the arab is help yours . .

day after day see many thing marvelous in this Forum !!

the last thing , u can tell me what are the interest Israel from you !!?​
we thank you for that but i believe that arabs should have no influence in Pakistan, dont want shia/sunni divide in Pakistan but thats just me

This has given the Indian's the chance to jump in and lick Zionist's balls to curry favour and gain advantage against Pakistan. You can see that by how eager Jbond is to perform fallatio on any Jew here.

Don't be an insecure bunch.. Indians have been dealing with Israelis for a long time and I never said Israelis can not have relation with Pakistan.. It is only you who sees them in bad light not us so please do what ever you want who is stopping you?

I don't care about what you Pakistani thinks or do and what I said is what I feel and that too in my personal capacity and that has no bearing on India's policies and has definitely got nothing to do to run you people down. One more thing, I am not crying Kashmir like you are in every posts of your's because I again don't care what Pakistani twisted thought process is regarding Kashmir. I care about our J&K and people residing in it and world believe in the reality too.. Nobody is really interested in your 24X7 propaganda BS stories and tactics..

Man, You guys are truly amazing and amusing because you are the only ones who see all your failures in others.. You are not loyal to Arabs who are your fellow Muslims and helped develop Pakistan. You accepted them when it was favorable to you and you were getting dollars and now blaming them for everything. Now this is the reality which you can not deny..

In the end, don't quote me in any more posts of yours.

Perhaps the lady who wrote should note that Ben-Gurion's comments on Pakistan were possibly fake.
Why Israel and Pakistan can never be allies – The Express Tribune Blog

I really doubt the Zionists would allow that.

What about other Muslims? Dozens of Rohingyas are fleeing the violence in Burma, and no Muslim other than Bangladeshis and Indians commented on the matter. Those guys are literally getting slaughtered like dogs, right now.

I find it sad that the Palestinian issue is used more for political purposes than resolving the actual problem.

Now that's antisemitic.

I am afraid not.

Good to know you are a ZIONIST.

certainly not pakistan cares about palestinians it didn't have a problem killing plenty palestinians at the behest of it's jordanian arab masters during black september now did it ? you think arabs give a shi t about kashmir ? Let the arabs deal with palestine we have enough on our own plate to deal with the KRL didn't actually happen and israelis have never killed any pakistanis americans and indians have done much more damage to pakistan than israel yet we don't froth at the mouth when we talk about relations with them now do we ? israel is far away and nothin to do with us i'm not saying be friends with them i'm just saying I don't care about them I say forget them and worry about our own shi t.

Whatever comes to Pakistan from the USA is from Israel, my dear naive friend.

Who do you think runs the congress and white house in the USA ?

Don't be an insecure bunch.. Indians have been dealing with Israelis for a long time and I never said Israelis can not have relation with Pakistan.. It is only you who sees them in bad light not us so please do what ever you want who is stopping you?

I don't care about what you Pakistani thinks or do and what I said is what I feel and that too in my personal capacity and that has no bearing on India's policies and has definitely got nothing to do to run you people down. One more thing, I am not crying Kashmir like you are in every posts of your's because I again don't care what Pakistani twisted thought process is regarding Kashmir. I care about our J&K and people residing in it and world believe in the reality too.. Nobody is really interested in your 24X7 propaganda BS stories and tactics..

You guys are truly amazing and amusing because you are the only ones who see all their failures in others..

In the end, don't quote me in any more stupid posts of yours.

You don't care what Pakistani's do? In case you need reading specs., this is Pak Defence not Indian Defence Forum. This thread is about Pakistan so what the hell are you doing here? I have every right to discuss this issue with other Pakistani's about what I think should be Pakistan's policy in regards to Isreal and I don't need to justify anything to you. Also what gives you right to poke into what is a Pakistani issue with regards to Isreal. Does the thread say anything about Indian opinion invited on Pakistan policy toward Isreal? I will quote you if you post anything within PDF.

J & K is a serious issue in case you have forgotten we have had wars with India over it and it remains unresolved dispute with Line Of Control not a border running through it. As a resident of AK I have every intention to fire up as many Pakistani's so that they give Kashmir top priority over any other Arab or whatever issues.

If I had it my way I would have Pakistani's flushing Palestine or any other Arab cause down the toilet as long as that freed their undivided attention to .. Kashmir.

If you think that is propaganda .... tough !!!

Jbond 98% of Pakistani are native to their land. I have no idea which part of swampy India you are from but I assure you Pakistani's have not 'taken' your land. It is their forefathers land. Yes, maybe some might have been Punjabi Bhuddist or even Sindhi Hindu but that does not change the fact that they were our forefathers.

In case you don't know Pakistan is made up of Punjab, Sindh, Baloch and Pashtuns. Punjabi and Sindhi are native to their land. Unless you think a Tamil, a Assamese, a Malayalam, a Kannada has rights to Punjab or Sindh?

The difference is you think by changing religion you changed blood too.. Hindus were and are brothers no matter where they live and no matter how they look and definitely it doesn't matter what language they speak.. Hindus have shared ancestry which may not be acceptable to your twisted mind but in real world that's a fact.. No Hindu can deny it. Ask any Pakistani Hindu too..

You don't care what Pakistani's do? In case you need reading specs., this is Pak Defence not Indian Defence Forum.
Weak point, you talk about India and anything related to India, you will need to deal with Indians.. Be it in this forum or any where else in the world..

This thread is about Pakistan so what the hell are you doing here? I have right to discuss this issue with other Pakistani's about what I think is right for Pakistan in regards to Isreal and I don't need to justify anything to you. Also what gives you right to poke into what is a Pakistani issue with regards to Isreal. I will quote you if you post anything within PDF.

I never said a word about Pakistan to begin with. I just shared some real facts with a member which was only related to India and god knows what turned you on..

J & K is a serious issue in case you have forgotten we have had wars with India over it and it remains unresolved dispute with Line Of Control not a border running through it.

So it was you who was going off topic not me.. J&K has nothing to do with the topic at hand..

we thank you for that but i believe that arabs should have no influence in Pakistan, dont want shia/sunni divide in Pakistan but thats just me

man , no one muslim in this world want to divide for Pakistan , when the one muslim country have a problem , the all world muslim affected . . and vice versa, when a muslim country becomes strong, it benefits the muslim world , only one country does not apply to this equation [ IRAN ]

@ JBOND The difference is you think by changing religion you changed blood too.. Hindus were and are brothers no matter where they live and no matter how they look and definitely it doesn't matter what language they speak.. Hindus have shared ancestry which may not be acceptable to your twisted mind but in real world that's a fact.. No Hindu can deny it. Ask any Pakistani Hindu too..

I never said that blood can be changed by religion. If I converted to Christianity I would still look the same, my dad would still be the same, my family would still be same and I would remain a Kashmiri.I would still have right to my dad's estate. I would not become a Englishman because I became a Christian. If my other brother became a Hindu he would still be my brother, I would still love him as much as now. Religion, blood, culture or language are not by definition the same. I have dedicated an entire thread to this subject.

And yes of course you have every right to be here but please accept I have equal right to express what I want to.Sorry to people for going off topic.

Back
Top Bottom