What's new

Why isn't Pakistan on Obama's itinerary ?

Lol,don't be naive.
Ur army is into all sorts of businesses for decades now and they don't want the civilian government to be more powerful as a result.No govt in pakistan will ever be stable,,,if imran khan becomes pm then they will use nawaz and zardari to destabalize the govt.

This has been happenning for >6 decades,,,,,army should be under govt control.
lets clear 1 thing if IK gets into power zardari and nawaz will not exist,ik will expose their corruption,plus time will tell

Why does it matter that Obama is going to India? pakistan has such a juvenile mentality "India has this, I want that too". Who cares if Obama is travelling to India? I remember pakistan wanted a US nuclear deal like India's 123 agreement just because India got it.

Trust me, that juvenile mentality applies the other way round too. As for the nuclear deal, let's not oversimplify things. The nuclear deal dis-balances the nuclear parity within the region. The US is in essence fuelling a nuclear arms race in this region by handing over sensitive nuclear technology to one side. Don't expect Pakistan to sit idle. There will be repercussions. In fact, there already are.

The operations against terrorism has never finished anywhere. ' All the kings horses' could not finish it in Af , this is when they had no axe to grind themselves.

Now PA has entered an hitherto uncharted territory,it also has an axe to grind in what its going against.

Do you think it will finish ?

The major issue brought out in the article is that despite Kashmir India is progressing, Pakistan is not progressing due to its outdated obsession with Kashmir.
it will eventually 90% of north waziristan is cleared how can you can will it finish ? just forget kasmir it is sinking us

india is our enemy so we must always ensure we are in a position to hurt it but walk on our own path

Nawaz needs to be in Pakistan fixing problems and recently he has been jet setting to everywhere from Germany to the UK

Here lies the rub..

In its obsession to ' hurt' India, Pakistan has hurt itself time & again to a point that it appears to have cut its nose to spite its face.

As regards NS travelling abroad, isnt that the place all Pak leaders go to once they are out of power ? This includes the Commando who is scared of nothing.

So why would a Pak leader lose contact with his ' alma mater" ?

lets clear 1 thing if IK gets into power zardari and nawaz will not exist,ik will expose their corruption,plus time will tell

There was a report of a Journalist who used to work for Express Tribune, she said that the media housed were threatened to push pro IK and Qadri news.

With the various incidents of Journalists being shot dead, do you think you will get hold of any decent news against your army?

There was a report of a Journalist who used to work for Express Tribune, she said that the media housed were threatened to push pro IK and Qadri news.

With the various incidents of Journalists being shot dead, do you think you will get hold of any decent news against your army?
bullshit dude come onn , your mentality will be reason for your down fall,grow up no offense why cant they they have every right to !

Dude looks like u don't live in real world.
Imran khan is not the cure,,he is a mere excuse.
he certainly is cure for zardari and nawaz thats all we need for now !

ARMY had like 3 chances to take over,why didnt they ?that was the deal wasnt it ?

bullshit dude come onn , your mentality will be reason for your down fall,grow up no offense why cant they they have every right to !

he certainly is cure for zardari and nawaz thats all we need for now !

ARMY had like 3 chances to take over,why didnt they ?that was the deal wasnt it ?

Army practically rules pakistan,,they need civilian government to get aid from west and ask loans from imf which will be difficult in a dictatorship.

Proof is in the pudding, and in this case it's your neighbors should reiterate that pakistan has got a handle on it's proxy groups and not your army. For e.g. Afghanistan should say that Haqqani network isn't carrying out any more fidayeen attacks because they have been decimated or India says that there are no attacks from Kashmiri groups operating out of Pakistan or Iran saying that there are no infiltration attempts or attacks on their border posts from terrorists out of pakistan, or china showing satisfaction with operations against ETIM.

But none of those have happened and neither have the terrorist attacks stopped - what does that prove? the so called decimation stories are fake?

So lets wait till there are nil terror attacks from Pakistan based terrorists into it's neighboring countries to call the operation a success. , pakistan will remain terror central for us all.

Army practically rules pakistan,,they need civilian government to get aid from west and ask loans from imf which will be difficult in a dictatorship.
i wont bother replying you wont understand,now you will say army controls supreme court too and pakistan cricket team,reports came in army told chairman of pakistan cricket board to continue with misbah as captain till worldcup

i wont bother replying you wont understand,now you will say army controls supreme court too and pakistan cricket team,reports came in army told chairman of pakistan cricket board to continue with misbah as captain till worldcup

No,i will not.
Army just controls the businesses,foreign policy and of course defence in pakistan.

Proof is in the pudding, and in this case it's your neighbors should reiterate that pakistan has got a handle on it's proxy groups and not your army. For e.g. Afghanistan should say that Haqqani network isn't carrying out any more fidayeen attacks because they have been decimated or India says that there are no attacks from Kashmiri groups operating out of Pakistan or Iran saying that there are no infiltration attempts or attacks on their border posts from terrorists out of pakistan, or china showing satisfaction with operations against ETIM.

But none of those have happened and neither have the terrorist attacks stopped - what does that prove? the so called decimation stories are fake?
till a point in time army had this good and bad taliban perception and i accept that not any more current war is eg,i would suggest you not to take GOVT ministers seriously

No,i will not.
Army just controls the businesses,foreign policy and of course defence in pakistan.
can i give you an advice ?

till a point in time army had this good and bad taliban perception and i accept that not any more current war is eg,i would suggest you not to take GOVT ministers seriously

can i give you an advice ?

No,i would advice u to open ur eyes if u want to see the truth.
There is a reason both afganistan and india are accusing pakistan of harbouring terrorists.

There is a reason 26/11 happened,and there is a reason osama was found in abbotabad.:pakistan:

it will eventually 90% of north waziristan is cleared how can you can will it finish ? just forget kasmir it is sinking us

Friend

The point I am trying to make is that just as in Af, Pak was a party in whose interests lt lay for ISAF and others to fail or continue to remain occupied in Af, there are wheels within wheels in whose interests it lies for

a) PA to fail.
b) PA to remain embroiled.
c) The fundamentalists stay alive, this may not be in the form they have thus far.

'Clearing' Waziristan does not mean its ' cleared".

The ball starts rolling when an army stops and goes into camps to dominate the areas its ' cleared".

No,i would advice u to open ur eyes if u want to see the truth.
There is a reason both afganistan and india are accusing pakistan of harbouring terrorists.

There is a reason 26/11 happened,and there is a reason osama was found in abbotabad.:pakistan:
as i said before this mentality is dead,plus we are trying to counter all type of terrorists how long do you think we can take this terrorism crap?and luckily for us army has realized that

Friend

The point I am trying to make is that just as in Af, Pak was a party in whose interests lt lay for ISAF and others to fail or continue to remain occupied in Af, there are wheels within wheels in whose interests it lies for

a) PA to fail.
b) PA to remain embroiled.
c) The fundamentalists stay alive, this may not be in the form they have thus far.

'Clearing' Waziristan does not mean its ' cleared".

The ball starts rolling when an army stops and goes into camps to dominate the areas its ' cleared".
i wont waste my time replying to you as i said before ARMY will take care of this crap time will tell!

Back
Top Bottom