What's new

Why isn't Pakistan on Obama's itinerary ?

Kashmir.
No need to even show proof,even asking for one is laughable from ur part.
what about kasmir,once again the fancy talk will not help,ARMY is no longer into good taliban or bad taliban this mentality is dead,zarb e azb and Khyber operation PROOF

what about kasmir,once again the fancy talk will not help,ARMY is no longer into good taliban or bad taliban this mentality is dead,zarb e azb and Khyber operation PROOF

They are bad taliban,,good ones are haqqani network and kashmir groups like let and jamaat ud dawa(a social organisation:sarcastic:)

Meh

an express tribune blog for fucks sake

whenever modi is described as a rock star it makes me laugh gives me a picture of modi with a jimi hendrix head band and a doobi in his mouth

obamas visit to india has nothing to do with Pakistan why the **** has everything have to be connected

im not a massive fan of Nawaz but things in Pakistan are moving in the right direction

india is our enemy so we must always ensure we are in a position to hurt it but walk on our own path

Nawaz needs to be in Pakistan fixing problems and recently he has been jet setting to everywhere from Germany to the UK

They are bad taliban,,good ones are haqqani network and kashmir groups like let and jamaat ud dawa(a social organisation:sarcastic:)
dude you guys are scared of ,wow made my day thanks dude,DG ISPR has repeatedly said haqqani network is also targeted,haqqani network is history

dude you guys are scared of ,wow made my day thanks dude,DG ISPR has repeatedly said haqqani network is also targeted,haqqani network is history

And u believe them?:enjoy:

So the crux of the article is
"if you get a visit from the American President your country is progressing...if the American President hasn't paid a visit you are in deep sh*t "

Haqqani network sanctuary is thing of the past: army
i believe them?,without a doubt yes ,how can you not do you have any proof to support your claims

Keep asking for proof like proving if ISIS is not supported by usa and mossad.
Some things don't need any proof and explanation,,,,army jeopardised nawaz sharif-modi talks by shelling and terrorist activities,not to mention propping up qadri and imran khan.

Keep asking for proof like proving if ISIS is not supported by usa and mossad.
Some things don't need any proof and explanation,,,,army jeopardised nawaz sharif-modi talks by shelling and terrorist activities,not to mention propping up qadri and imran khan.
WTH dude,no offense but you are too doubtful,plus requested by PM himself

Obama has nothing to give (Lame-duck president) & NS has nothing to offer (dis-functional govt.)

This seems more like a self - consolation than anything else.

Meetings are less among leaders & more among nations whose leaders feel the necessity to meet each other based among shared interests , aspirations & mutual interests.

what is the truth you think ARMY sabotaged TALK between modi and nawaz how?plus how is army supporting haqqani network ,when they are bombing the shit out of them Airstrikes Targeting Haqqani Network Kill 20 ‹ Newsweek Pakistan
and propping up IK and qadri was something requested by PM i can show proof

Lol,don't be naive.
Ur army is into all sorts of businesses for decades now and they don't want the civilian government to be more powerful as a result.No govt in pakistan will ever be stable,,,if imran khan becomes pm then they will use nawaz and zardari to destabalize the govt.

This has been happenning for >6 decades,,,,,army should be under govt control.

we are trying to counter this problem,lets face it terrorism is a global problem,i hope operations against terrorism finishes soon,only then we can go further

The operations against terrorism has never finished anywhere. ' All the kings horses' could not finish it in Af , this is when they had no axe to grind themselves.

Now PA has entered an hitherto uncharted territory,it also has an axe to grind in what its going against.

Do you think it will finish ?

The major issue brought out in the article is that despite Kashmir India is progressing, Pakistan is not progressing due to its outdated obsession with Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom