What's new

Why isn't Chief Minister Omar Abdullah at tribute for killed jawans

You're right, will never happen. You can't dictate terms or always be dictating otherwise to unarmed Kashmiris so forget dictating to Pakistan.

FYI,presently pakistan is talking with india on indian terms :laugh:

We wanted trade to be discussed,you did.
we wanted kashmir at back burner,you did.
we wanted to let people go across border,you did.
We wanted to increase trade by removing black listed items,you did.
We wanted afghans to send their trucks to india,you did.

:D :azn:

Dissolve the Assembly. Impose Presidential rule. Arrest leaders of separatist parties like JKLF. Re-introduce POTA. Put Malik behind bars.

Trust me, I wish india did these things

Your self serving theories about Kashmiri nationalists being terrorists would likely come true.

Even CM can't touch Gilani and you want to talk about indians touching him? India would have done it long ago - probably concocted some fake terrorism charges (which they're good at doing) and he'd be buried alongside Guru by now. We all know why india can't do these things. They're scared of the immense backlash and another all out freedom intifada

:))) why Indians consider it as an insulting word so thay use it for calling names to others ? when its also the fact that hindu god vishnu also had a pig avatar.

seems Indians have something wrong with theri logic about the word pig.

I think he mentioned pig like any other animal, Yes Vishnu also has the avatar of Pig. In that avatar he saves the earth from evil.

In our epics God always takes the from which is better suited for fighting the evil. In varaha avatar God takes the form of pig since that form of avatar helps to get rid of evil and save earth.

Hinduism celebrates and worships every creature and nature.(a form of respect for the GOD's respect).

Great now u gone. In lucknow whre. Jst tel me da area dont ned ful info. N tell some reputed man of that colony... Thats it. You.
I will conform right it now. :D :sniper:

hahaha ok, river bank colony

Great now u gone. In lucknow whre. Jst tel me da area dont ned ful info. N tell some reputed man of that colony... Thats it. You.

hahaha ok, river bank colony

Dude have you seen anyone from Lucknow calling Parakram as Parakaram unless he is you-know-who :omghaha:

Trust me, I wish india did these things

Your self serving theories about Kashmiri nationalists being terrorists would likely come true.

Even CM can't touch Gilani and you want to talk about indians touching him? India would have done it long ago - probably concocted some fake terrorism charges (which they're good at doing) and he'd be buried alongside Guru by now. We all know why india can't do these things. They're scared of the immense backlash and another all out freedom intifada

There is not need to touch gilani,even that mfker rely on india for his medical treatment. and he will rest in grave in coming 2-3 years.So who cares for him?

Its upto govt to solve this issue otherwise army have enough grave yard where more than 37000 sent by you are sleeping.
if army is given free hand,you will run for your kashmir not indian kashmir :laugh:

you must say thank to indian govt :lol:

FYI,presently pakistan is talking with india on indian terms :laugh:

We wanted trade to be discussed,you did.
we wanted kashmir at back burner,you did.
we wanted to let people go across border,you did.
We wanted to increase trade by removing black listed items,you did.
We wanted afghans to send their trucks to india,you did.

:D :azn:

This must be bombay logic only.

Honestly dude, I actually marvel at how you tried so hard. Nice effort, but

A) no updates on mfn
B) Kashmir isn't on the back burner
C) cross people movements was a demand of Kashmiris - we gain little from it
D) afghan trucks go to wagah and go back with their beds and trailers empty, I think you know where I'm going with this :laugh:

Hold a referendum to prove what you are saying.

if you are so confident why you are shyt scared of holding one?

perhaps the same reason u are scared of withdrawing your forces from ***.
plz lady,troll with some knowledge atleast.:angry:

to whom we arguing with pakistani ..hahhaz world dont give **** to pakistan but do give soft loans for killing each other

This must be bombay logic only.

Honestly dude, I actually marvel at how you tried so hard. Nice effort, but

A) no updates on mfn
B) Kashmir isn't on the back burner
C) cross people movements was a demand of Kashmiris - we gain little from it
D) afghan trucks go to wagah and go back with their beds and trailers empty, I think you know where I'm going with this :laugh:

1)Its upto next govt to decide due to elections otherwise pakistan have huge deficit even w/o mfn.
2)Yes,kashmir is on back burner from last 10 years and it will be for next decade too.
Bring india on table to discuss it,then talk.
3)I am talking about wagha border.
4)This is am talking,we are not talking of indian ferries to a-stan

Yaar pls don't blame Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, He facing problem from Afzal guru issue and trying to maintain peace in J&K.

Right now he is the only person that control J&K and make place peaceful. do u see news channels? what BJP is doing there. It is not good at all.

Dude have you seen anyone from Lucknow calling Parakram as Parakaram unless he is you-know-who :omghaha:

OK golden test, write something in hindi, obviously a pakistani is not supposed to read devanagri right

Tell me few reputed man of that colony...man... Area name you can get it from google... :D :sniper:

Certainly not :lol:

abey sherlock ke 2nd cousin, maaf kar mujhe. if you believe I am a pakistani then so be it. i cant force you to change your mindset. FREE KASHMIR

There is not need to touch gilani,even that mfker rely on india for his medical treatment. and he will rest in grave in coming 2-3 years.So who cares for him?

Its upto govt to solve this issue otherwise army have enough grave yard where more than 37000 sent by you are sleeping.
if army is given free hand,you will run for your kashmir not indian kashmir :laugh:

you must say thank to indian govt :lol:

It's curious that a seperatist leader is more popular and commands more crowds than the "chief minister" (an installed stooge who is such a fraud and rather disliked by both sides)

As for graveyards and fake encounters and such things - we know about them already. We also know about how they are perceived. We do things differently in Azad J&K and its no wonder that our side of the LoC sees no resistance; and no afzal guru equivalents from Kashmir haunt Pakistani state or authorities.

I think new delhis legitimacy took a further beating vis a vis (occupied) Kashmir when they didn't even announce gurus sudden execution date knowing full well how angry people would be and how damaging it would be to the tense calm that has been prevailing there

:))) why Indians consider it as an insulting word so thay use it for calling names to others ? when its also the fact that hindu god vishnu also had a pig avatar.

seems Indians have something wrong with theri logic about the word pig.

Still it was only you got offended by that word.

Anyways deleted that post cause suddenly remember the story of "the Pig and the lion".

Back
Top Bottom