What's new

Why isn't Chief Minister Omar Abdullah at tribute for killed jawans

Futile attempt Tauji, I only showed you the trailer. :omghaha:

then we can also say ABOUT "muse" and "somebozo" are not pakistanis ......muse's user country flag AND USER LOCATION FLAG are changed in PAKISTAN AFFAIRS FORUM .......and about somebozo there are alot of indians in saudi arab tooo for job purpose :pop:

ROFL buddy being an atheist does'nt mean I start disrespecting and abusing other people's religions. You have serious comprehension issues.

You are right on that :rofl: I never understand why some @ss use my countries flag when they hate it :rofl: try not to quote till you grow a pair to accept facts

ROFL buddy being an atheist does'nt mean I start disrespecting and abusing other people's religions. You have serious comprehension issues.

hindi chhod sanskrit mein 99 marks aye the ICSE mein bitwaa

They used to say the sun never sets on the british empire. what happened to that. nothing is permanent

Bhai I was Wrong..................u r pakishtani.......... false flag..

U are talking about against indian wt do u think about Mumbai attack???

Those people live in India, we do not need to explain everything because he can watch and see around the world and know, Who is wrong and who is right and what happening... our media's are very open

Those people live in India, we do need to explain everything because he can watch and see around the world and known, Who is wrong and who is right and what happening... our media's are very open

so if I talk against oppression and misinformation that makes me less of an indian LOL. why dont we stick to the issue at hand. Omar is a puppet and kashmiris are not happy with India. Free them or India risks disintegration in future

You're right, will never happen. You can't dictate terms or always be dictating otherwise to unarmed Kashmiris so forget dictating to Pakistan.

Don't tag kashmiris into it, I was talking about Pakistan only.

You can not make person like me feed on Pakistani POV on Kashmir, we know the diagnosis of Kashmir problem very well.

it is because of us that they are living in hell. nothing is permanent, occupation will end one day

Finally you said something that make sense. I would wait for the day Pakistani back out of the occupation and India get back its territory :rofl:

hopes based on blind nationalism are also not good, dont you agree

Thats not called hope. Its a fact that we have Kashmir with us. Now you can try all your efforts, but if you ask India's security advisor Mr Menon, he will share the same words with you.
While you can have your say at this forum.

then we can also say ABOUT "muse" and "somebozo" are not pakistanis ......muse's user country flag AND USER LOCATION FLAG are changed in PAKISTAN AFFAIRS FORUM .......and about somebozo there are alot of indians in saudi arab tooo for job purpose :pop:

That's your job to find out.

Thats not called hope. Its a fact that we have Kashmir with us. Now you can try all your efforts, but if you ask India's security advisor Mr Menon, he will share the same words with you.
While you can have your say at this forum.

well ofcourse we have illegally occipied them, but they are fighting back and no occupation lasts forever

Those people live in India, we do not need to explain everything because he can watch and see around the world and know, Who is wrong and who is right and what happening... our media's are very open

Ab samjh me aya why i asked you that??

Back
Top Bottom