What's new

Why isn't Chief Minister Omar Abdullah at tribute for killed jawans

OK golden test, write something in hindi, obviously a pakistani is not supposed to read devanagri right

abey sherlock ke 2nd cousin, maaf kar mujhe. if you believe I am a pakistani then so be it. i cant force you to change your mindset. FREE KASHMIR

Aage gya line pe :sniper: you failed... :D
420Epic%20Fail.jpg

Still it was only you got offended by that word.

Anyways deleted that post cause suddenly remember the story of "the Pig and the lion".

i have no issue with your pig or any pig.

your post was offensive because you brought Prophet of Islam in your stupid rants against your own Indian member.

Indian govt was wrong from the day first for not doing the same thing Pakistan was doing to India.

It might not be too late here on PDF :rofl: if you know what I mean :rofl:

i have no issue with your pig or any pig.

your post was offensive because you brought Prophet of Islam in your stupid rants against your own Indian member.

You got serious reading problems. There are 2/3 quotes of my post. Show me any reference to Isalm. Or the word prophet is property of that religion.
Every religion uses that word. And every religion had its prophet. It's not sol thing to your religion

I think that should be all for Pug business lets go back to topic with my so called Indian member. Should we ???

Aage gya line pe :sniper: you failed... :D
420Epic%20Fail.jpg

I also support Kashismi people because they are leaving in hell. but, I hope and wish Kashmir will be peaceful place in future.

Also, Kashmir is a part of India and It was,is and will. whatever we will face problems... we also ready for war..

You got serious reading problems. There are 2/3 quotes of my post. Show me any reference to Isalm. Of the word prophet is property of that religion.
Every religion uses that word.

I think that should be all for Pug business lets go back to topic with my so called Indian member. Should we ???

you are a hateful creature. when you loose argument you resort to abusing religions. shame on you

I also support Kashismi people because they are leaving in hell. but, I hope and wish Kashmir will be peaceful place in future.

Also, Kashmir is a part of India and It was,is and will. whatever we will face problems... we also ready for war..

Yaar mujhe kyon bol rahe. When i deny this..

OK golden test, write something in hindi, obviously a pakistani is not supposed to read devanagri right

abey sherlock ke 2nd cousin, maaf kar mujhe. if you believe I am a pakistani then so be it. i cant force you to change your mindset. FREE KASHMIR

Futile attempt Tauji, I only showed you the trailer. :omghaha:

you are a hateful creature. when you loose argument you resort to abusing religions. shame on you

Well why do a atheist care ??? Atheist himself is a abuse of religion
You should go to BD. they need some new atheist to stab :rofl:

As a human and Indian, I will not feel pity for the fallen soldier's family and not even surprised the CM didnt attend the funeral. However I am ready for another terrorist attack, because it only shows me I am strong and I dont negotiate.

Kashmir was, Kashmir is and Kashmir will be an integral part of India.
If any country is so concerned about Kashmiri muslims, then they can take them to their country. Leave the land to us..:coffee:

सैरैलैक खाओ

Indans blinded by nationalism fail to relaise their occupation of kashmir will fail

Hindi jab aati nahi to kyon likhne ki koshish karte ho, Tauji. :omghaha:

Well why do a atheist care ??? Atheist himself is a abuse of religion
You should go to BD. they need some new atheist to stab :rofl:

ROFL buddy being an atheist does'nt mean I start disrespecting and abusing other people's religions. You have serious comprehension issues.

Hindi jab aati nahi to kyon likhne ki koshish karte ho, Tauji. :omghaha:

hindi chhod sanskrit mein 99 marks aye the ICSE mein bitwaa

As a human and Indian, I will not feel pity for the fallen soldier's family and not even surprised the CM didnt attend the funeral. However I am ready for another terrorist attack, because it only shows me I am strong and I dont negotiate.

Kashmir was, Kashmir is and Kashmir will be an integral part of India.
If any country is so concerned about Kashmiri muslims, then they can take them to their country. Leave the land to us..:coffee:

They used to say the sun never sets on the british empire. what happened to that. nothing is permanent

Back
Top Bottom