What's new

Why isn't Chief Minister Omar Abdullah at tribute for killed jawans

well ofcourse we have illegally occipied them, but they are fighting back and no occupation lasts forever

We already have the instrument of accession which shows that kashmir is a part of India .

Thanks for ascertaining that pakistani occupation of kashmir will not last .

so if I talk against oppression and misinformation that makes me less of an indian LOL. why dont we stick to the issue at hand. Omar is a puppet and kashmiris are not happy with India. Free them or India risks disintegration in future

That your Means if u suffering from headache and because of headache u also suffering from fever. so u will simply CUT YOUR Head...... Am I right?

well ofcourse we have illegally occipied them, but they are fighting back and no occupation lasts forever

Like I said, you can have your say, call it legal, illegal or superficial...It doesnt matter.
You can try fight with the members endlessly, but will eventually get tired and go to sleep, like the few kashmiri separatist group.

There is no one looking at this cause in this world. The best way is draw LOC as the final broder and leave peacefully, and like Oscar said increase trade and get rich.

That your Means if u suffering from headache and because of headache u also suffering from fever. so u will simply CUT YOUR Head...... Am I right?

nice analogy I must say :lol:

Like I said, you can have your say, call it legal, illegal or superficial...It doesnt matter.
You can try fight with the members endlessly, but will eventually get tired and go to sleep, like the few kashmiri separatist group.

There is no one looking at this cause in this world. The best way is draw LOC as the final broder and leave peacefully, and like Oscar said increase trade and get rich.

maybe you are right. but dont discount the uncertainty of what future holds for us. 3 years ago nobody would have thought what syria will go thru. now look at them.

Pakistan-made-items-found-on-killed-terrorists, Sushilkumar-Shinde

The two terrorists killed in Wednesday's attack in Srinagar seemed to be foreign fidayeen (suicide attackers) and items recovered from them appeared to be of Pakistani origin, home minister Sushilkumar Shinde said while making a statement in the Lok Sabha.....

..............An ointment tube recovered from the slain militants was found to have been manufactured in Karachi, while diaries with pakistani phone numbers had also been found.

"It is suspected to be of Pakistani origin," he said, adding that the attackers were fidayeen "suspected to be of foreign origin".

maybe you are right. but dont discount the uncertainty of what future holds for us. 3 years ago nobody would have thought what syria will go thru. now look at them.

Syria and Kashmir are two different issues, you need to get into detail....By the way you can stay positive. I rest my case

Sir, I am not sure...... But only want to say terrorist is a problem not Kashmir. u can't blame India or indian

you dont know about the brutalities of our forces there. paramilitaries are the worst offenders, google about PAPA-1 and PAPA-2 detention centers, will make your blood go cold.

Back
Top Bottom