What's new

Why isn't Chief Minister Omar Abdullah at tribute for killed jawans

puppet of India. but even then he has NO choice but to air true public sentiments against Indian occupation off and onn

It is a reality Kashmir valley dont want to be with India, they would prefer pakistan. Same thing cant be said about Jammu and Laddakh.

Hah... Coming from terror sponsors... funny!

But we also sponsored terror in Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, how are we different from them?

puppet of India. but even then he has NO choice but to air true public sentiments against Indian occupation off and onn

60.5% Kashmiris voting in the assembly election, not like huge swathe of fake voters in Pakistan. :omghaha:

It is a reality Kashmir valley dont want to be with India, they would prefer pakistan. Same thing cant be said about Jammu and Laddakh.

But we also sponsored terror in Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, how are we different from them?

I dont reply to false flags... have the giblets to display your original flags first!

Did you even bothered to read Post #2??

It's always better to know some facts before commenting. Senior members like you should know that.

Don't worry the is good in every bad. Now on Omar can't say a word about force deployment.

He should have attended the funeral. He is CM of the state

1. i did read

2. indeed omar cant say a word about demolyment. his hands are tied and also you cant blame him for the lathis.

3. lastly he is not supposed to be on funeral of every fallen soldier

Dissolve the Assembly. Impose Presidential rule. Arrest leaders of separatist parties like JKLF. Re-introduce POTA. Put Malik behind bars.

i would love to see that happens.

but be sure your govt doesnt have guts you will wait for the saffroni extremists to come to power

doesnt matter what you think of me neither it affects me.

And instead of insulting Omar Abudllah you need to ask your own Govt that after becoming the top buyer of weapons in the world if as per your claims these security men dint have guns then faults lie with your corrupt officials.

Not related to weapons availability, but recent amends in the law .

To the people above talking about lack of Rifles:

There are many reasons for that.

CRPF are police forces, and currently in J&K, they are peacekeepers, not warfighters. The insurgency has been quelled by the RR, CRPF, BSF and all other forces, and for the past few years, Kashmir has been as peaceful as any other Indian state. The CRPF is doing what it does in any other state - augmenting the size of the state police at the request of the state. It is the RR and the SOF of Kashmir police who are primarily tasked with hunting the remaining few terrorists. Does any other state in India arm every policeman with assault rifles? I can think of several states where constables can't even get a lathi. Also, policemen not displaying assault rifles at every corner is part of making the population feel part of the country, and feel their lives returing to normalcy, after two decades of militancy. The army also decided to remove the main guns of its APCs when patrolling the state. These men are there to keep the peace, not fight a war - and these unexpected attacks would happen whether or not they were better armed.

Maybe they have evolved a strategy where every patrolling team has one or two riflemen, and the rest are unarmed.

Back
Top Bottom