What's new

Why isn't Chief Minister Omar Abdullah at tribute for killed jawans

:lol: DRDO needs to produce more guns than dud grenades

And oh by the way does he suppose to be on every funeral ?

Its not about gun... In public or guarding public place crpf are not allowed to carry arms with them... I hope you know that...
This law again passed by "OMAR" but i am not that sure about omar.if i am wronge please correct me...

Now would be a good time to change our flag @sshole :devil:

pigs like you can't even face us on forums like this with real identity so you had to hide behind Indian flag and a HINDU name. Ashamed of your prophet ??? :omghaha:

hadd ho gayi, now you resort to name calling and abusing religions. shame on you man. I am an atheist btw

i would love to see that happens. but be sure your govt doesnt have guts you will wait for the saffroni extremists to come to power
You care of your Islamic terrorists. And if Modi comes to power, that's really bad news for Pakistan.

It is a reality Kashmir valley dont want to be with India, they would prefer pakistan. Same thing cant be said about Jammu and Laddakh.

But we also sponsored terror in Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, how are we different from them?

The Indians are even in doubt about Ladkah and Jammu hence they are dead scared to hold any referendum in occupied Kashmir

1. i did read

2. indeed omar cant say a word about demolyment. his hands are tied and also you cant blame him for the lathis.

3. lastly he is not supposed to be on funeral of every fallen soldier

1. Then you have comprehension problem sir

2he was saying those words. But now there will be a di@k in his mouth

3 As a state head yes he is supposed to be their for whom fallen in terrorist activities. It's a major activity.

You care of your Islamic terrorists. And if Modi comes to power, that's really bad news for Pakistan.

he wont come to power. aapas mein ladte rehte hain BJP vaale. yashwant sinha wants to leave the party now :lol:. congress will return to power and rahulji will be our next PM

Now would be a good time to change your flag @sshole :devil:
And put back that terrorist face photo too
pigs like you can't even face us on forums like this with real identity so you had to hide behind Indian flag and a HINDU name. Ashamed of your prophet ??? :omghaha:

you need an immediat ban.

secondly dont ever mention pigs because in a way you are ashamed of vishnu's form.

This shows you dont respect your god even

The Indians are even in doubt about Ladkah and Jammu hence they are dead scared to hold any referendum in occupied Kashmir

Education madame....... education Matters!!!

Refer Un security council... its evident who is/was scared of a referendum!!!

do you want a link ??

You are again as usual :blah: :blah: without having zero knowledge.
Ladakh depends on tourism and even they sell out products to army and earn livelihood.

and tell me about the last protest happened in jammu :lol:.

Even the taximen of jammu hate kashmiris.

Name calling ??? - pig or @sshole ??? How could I know that would be yourrname ??? I was just abusing you
According to you , you are of my religion. I can abuse my own religion any time. Why you care ??? Unless I touch some of your jiha@i side :rofl:

I saw your photo terrorist ***. So no point in convincing me who you are. You only changed it when I taunt you about that. Forget " Shakal achi nahi kamse kam baat to achi kar"

dude I cant stop you from abusing religions etc. go ahead feel free to do it. but it just shows you are not interested in debating the topic at hand. cop out!

Back
Top Bottom