What's new

Why Isn’t There A “Muslim Party” In India?

So why Indian Muslims don't have a National Muslim party, simply because they are not stupid. A national Muslim party would mean polarisation of Hindu votes. 85% Hindus and 14 % Muslims, no prizes for guessing who ll be the winner here.

That's called logic which seems to be alien to the people across the border.

Why is he talking so much trash?

Why does it matter if there is a muslim party or not? I thought India was a secular country. It makes no sense to involve religion in politics, especially if you are the minority.

He is head of a Religious party.They all talks in same manner but are able to win only single digit seats in parliament.

The only thing to be concerned is that some Pakistani thinks talking trash makes one a brave man.

Why does it matter if there is a muslim party or not? I thought India was a secular country. It makes no sense to involve religion in politics, especially if you are the minority.

He is speaking in India against hindu and what u want more proof. he is just Indian politician and doing his dirty politics.

we all know, how many emotional people in our countries and all parties taking advantage with speak like that.

By the way, I want to fuc* these politicians................

He is speaking in India against hindu and what u want more proof. he is just Indian politician and doing his dirty politics.

we all know, how many emotional people in our countries and all parties taking advantage with speak like that.

By the way, I want to fuc* these politicians................

so he's spreading hate. he wants the hindus and muslims to hate each other and clash. Why isn't this front page news in your country? If you bring attention to it that'll teach him a lesson and he'l never show his face.

so he's spreading hate. he wants the hindus and muslims to hate each other and clash. Why isn't this front page news in your country? If you bring attention to it that'll teach him a lesson and he'l never show his face.

Yaar, mostly we don't care about these type of speeches. It is coming from both religious hindu politicians and muslim politicians. they wanted attention thay's why they speaking like that but who's care....... only very very religious and emotional fool persons.

If you open a religious party in India...your a$$ will be kicked and you can never become national party....because India is secular country.....I know "secular" is bad word in Pakistan ....same way "communal" is bad word in India...

Just imagine if a Hindu would have given this kind of speech in Pakistan against Muslim....what would be the result

If you open a religious party in India...your a$$ will be kicked and you can never become national party....because India is secular country.....I know "secular" is bad word in Pakistan ....same way "communal" is bad word in India...

Just imagine if a Hindu would have given this kind of speech in Pakistan against Muslim....what would be the result

LOLL. People have been killed there for lesser utterances. Remember Salman Taseer? ;)
In the land of the "Hudood" what can you expect?

Why should we have a dedicated muslim party in the first place? But for your kind information there are more than one muslim party in India.

Well there is nothing else that he can talk about! He simply does not have either the intellect or the education to do so.
He is just a guy with a "Medieval Mindset".................who can only appeal to some people with a similar "Medieval Mindset". The sensible people in his community who are in larger numbers; just ignore him and treat him like they do the beggars at Hyderabad streets-- saying " chal, aage ja; tang mat kar".

Looking everything thru a lens of religion is a phobia.... especially for pakistani muslims....What difference it makes for them if we have a muslim party or not?????.... Infact every pakistani should be more worried about the great muslim parties available for them to vote (its not my concern though)...... We have enough muslim parties..... You can stop worrying....

Article is talking about a NATIONAL Muslim party. Is there any such party?

Nope, nor will such a party be tolerated. They're free to join up with the existing parties though, Owaisi who seems to be trending with a certain poster here is a congress fellow for example.

Back
Top Bottom