What's new

Why Isn’t There A “Muslim Party” In India?

Article is talking about a NATIONAL Muslim party. Is there any such party?

For becoming national party, a particular party need to win certain number seats in few states which depends upon voters trend.

Lolz the hate shown by Pakistanis towards modi makes us love him even more and they are really increasing his support base thank you Pakistanis we really appreciate your effort plz continue the good work :D

Modi for PM!!!

There is a Muslim party (MIM) in Hyderabad Deccan led by Owaisi the Lion of Hyderabad.
He is 10 times the man Modhi is...
When he showed up at Court, Judge said, you mocked Ram name, and your defense lawyers have Ram in their names. :D

And btw, if a Hindu questions Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and speak against him, I wonder you will consider those Hindus, as Tigers.

So come on. Lets be rational. He gave hate speech.

As for Muslim Party, can I ask where is your Hindu Party...Oh wait, they are either killed or converted. NVM.

When he shpowed up at Court, Judge said, you mocked Ram name, and your defense lawyers have Ram in their names. :D

And btw, if a Hindu questions Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and speak against him, I wonder you will consider those Hindus, as Tigers.

So come on. Lets be rational. He gave hate speech.

As for Muslim Party, can I ask where is your Hindu Party...Oh wait, they are either killed or converted. NVM.

You also boast and encourage salman rushdie who called shiva a leacherous fellow and seeta a flighty woman? so what did owaisi say in this case against ram?

Right now India's vice President, Chief Justice, Chief Election Commissioner, foreign minister are Muslims.

A few impotent faces.. yet only a few countable muslims sit in ur NA to represent 170 million indian muslims.. u make us laugh.

Plenty of them, even the Current Chairman of Rajya Sabha is a muslim, Mohammad Hamid Ansari.

Now will u stop trolling plz....:astagh:

Token presence does not serve the Muslims. India is clever about presenting few token positions to the Muslims.

Pakistan should make an official request to Interpol to put out an arrest warrant for Modhi, what is our stupid Foreign Ministry doing?
For what ?

As for your Foreign Ministry, GOvt. and Army, you can't protect your own people, and you want to go against Modi, declared free of all charges.

If I am not wrong, Pakistani passed unanimous resolution against Drones. But it kept going. So may be that means, Pak Govt. and Army is as guilty as Americans for killing innocent men, women and children.

Dude, at least talk logic.

Token presence does not serve the Muslims. India is clever about presenting few token positions to the Muslims.
Do some research. Look at Chief Justices of India, present, of Supreme Court, list. Just an example.

Well, I don't take a Pakistani's comment as serious when they talk about minorities. Token presence, well I know and so does everyone about where it is.

You also boast and encourage salman rushdie who called shiva a leacherous fellow and seeta a flighty woman? so what did owaisi say in this case against ram?
A few impotent faces.. yet only a few countable muslims sit in ur NA to represent 170 million indian muslims.. u make us laugh.
You do realize that he is an elected person and Salman Rushdie as an author ?

Well, I am not surprised. You have been taught to look religion everywhere.

That number is a blatant lie. Muslims are in excess of 20% of Indian Population.
India's population is over 1.2 billion.

Indian Muslims close to 150 million, Pakistan's population 180 million.

Now do the maths. Come on dude, give some figures.

BTW that 3000+ stats you gave, that is blatant lie.

few impotent faces.. yet only a few countable muslims sit in ur NA to represent 170 million indian muslims.. u make us laugh.

We don't have national assembly, its Parliament and i ask can a non-Muslim serve even as foreign minister in Pakistan before calling such high profile posts as impotent. :cheesy: Its the voting trend that decides number of representatives, we are not stoping anyone from voting, can't you comprehend it.

Back
Top Bottom