What's new

Why is there a sudden fond of Russia all over the world.

Fondness? Is this thread a stab at humour? Have you actually spoken to the Europeans, Americans, Japanese etc? Sure parts of the world do like Russia, but many parts hate it to the extreme.

Is Syria going to be a second Afghanistan for Russia ? The jury is out.
The first Afghanistan ended really bad for USSR- russia can still be divided into samller states if it still goes down the same line -

The first Afghanistan ended really bad for USSR- russia can still be divided into samller states if it still goes down the same line -

i doubt they will be further divided but a war with a Nation like Turkey can cost them a lot .. Financially and Militarily ..

i doubt they will be further divided but a war with a Nation like Turkey can cost them a lot .. Financially and Militarily ..
Russians can not attack turkey as that will bring NATO in the picture - they can only provoke turkey to make a mistake again-

they can only provoke turkey to make a mistake again-

Downing their jet wasn't a mistake if you mean it, but well deserved move against their reckless actions.

...said many time, Syria is - intenationaly recognized county (or isn't it) with one legitimate force who officially asked Russia in to assist fighting illegal internation "comunity" torrorising the country. Therefore, Russin is only legitimate force in the region due to int law...
..Saying that i.e only Syria should protect it's aircpace (not Russia) from invasions ... well ... say to pooosey erdogan who, just after ambushing returning to base su-24 the first thing did is ran to NATO to suckk cucks in there for they helping him/cover ..
.. then all the rubbish about turkmen - .. yeah -yeah, "bad Assad just came to kill nice civilian turkmen just for fun" (must be), - reality is that there are just terrorist from all over the World (and particularly 1-2000 terrorist from Russian/Caucases) torrorising the nation/country of Syria (could have seen the "civilian turkmen" who were killing and torturing the body of Russian pilot - hi is/was member of 'Grey Wolfs' the internal turkey terrorist groups and son of Head of some small city in turkey) .. so please tell more about "civilian farmers turkmen who just for nothing slottered by bad Russians and Assad"... than the main reason to opperate in the north on Syria - to lock the border with turky, the country with spreads terror to Syrian territory / supply, funding, healing bastards, trades ISIS oil, stollen arts and so on ...

Source: Erdogan's Twisted Logic: S-400 Must Not Shoot Down Turkish Jets Over Syria Read more: http://sputni | Page 4

... so fcuck off...

Downed in 17 seconds? Where Turkey’s story of Su-24 violating airspace just doesn’t add up — RT News

p.s Turkey arrests two journalists on terrorism charges

ehh.. whatever.. probably someone else will read what you wrote..

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 25, 2015

Rohrabacher Statement on Turkey’s Clash with Russia

WASHINGTON – Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia, and Emerging Threats, on Saturday issued the following statement concerning Turkey’s shooting down of a Russian jet fighter on the Turkey-Syria border:

It is imperative that American decision-makers admit to themselves and begin basing their decisions on the hard fact that Islamic terrorism poses the primary threat to our safety and the peace of the world.

Our president seems incapable of uttering the phrase Islamic terrorism, much less of overseeing a policy that will defeat this evil. His incoherence is ever more evident as events in Syria unfold.

Not radical Islam, but the Russians have been portrayed to us as the villains in this chapter of history. Yet our government demonstrates a lack of will, incompetence, or both, in confronting the most monstrous of the radical Islamic marauders now spilling vast quantities of innocent blood in the Middle East -- as well as in Africa and France.

When Russia courageously stepped into the breach we should have been applauding its willingness to confront ISIS. Instead, we continue to denigrate Russians as if they were still the Soviet Union and Putin, not Islamic terrorists, our most vicious enemy.

So now we see the travesty of a harsh condemnation of the Russians for introducing air strikes against terrorists who will murder Americans if they get the chance.

Yes, Russia does this to protect Syria’s authoritarian Assad regime, which has close ties to Moscow. So what?

Assad, like Iraq’s Saddam Hussein, is no threat to the United States or the Western world. If Assad is forced out of power he will eventually be replaced by an Islamic terrorist committed to raining down mayhem on Western countries.

Today we witness the spectacle of American decision- makers, in and out of the Obama administration, joining forces with a Turkish regime that grows more supportive of the radical Islamist movement. There is ample evidence of President Erdogan’s complicity in ISIS’s murderous rampage through Syria and Iraq.

Yet, we hold our public rebukes for the Russians, who are battling those terrorists. A Russian plane on an anti-terrorist mission did violate Turkish airspace, just as Turkish planes have strayed into Greek airspace hundreds of times over the last year. This overflight was no threat to Turkey. Still, it was shot down, as was a Russian helicopter on the way to rescue the downed Russian pilot.

Why do Americans feel compelled to kick Russia in the teeth? Russia’s military is attacking an enemy that would do us harm. Why ignore the hostile pro-terrorist maneuvering of Turkish strongman Erdogan?

President Obama is wrong. American politicians who try to sound tough at Russia’s expense in this case are not watching out for the long-term interests of the United States by undermining those fighting our primary enemy, Islamic terrorists.

Russia should be applauded. Instead, it is being castigated for doing what our government is unwilling to do to confront the terrorist offensive now butchering innocent human beings from Africa, to the Middle East, to the streets of Paris.

If being in NATO means protecting Erdogan in this situation, either he shouldn’t be in NATO or we shouldn’t.

and ironically, many of those 'third-worldlers' would practically sell their soul to come to the US.

Why US is allowing these soulless '3rd Worlders' to enter into US?? Heck....even leading their largest MNCs!!!!! ohhh.....yeaaaa.........may be out of love for humanity!!!!!

Actually better let's nuke india to stop bad smell around the globe..
Or even better come with proof or just simply stfu. Btw what Russia is doing just trying to save assad's aşş, they bomb FSA instead of ISIS and morons who make gay love with russians like most chinese and indians are keep talking empty and useless as always.. We have a saying for svch people... They have opinion but no brain.. :lazy2:

Because for rest of the world except Ottoman Sultanate and its khalifa Erdogan, couple of Arab States and some in Pakistan, your ASA, BSA.....FSA...ISIS ...Nusrahs or Khusrahs....bla..bla....are one of the same thing....bloody terrorist scums!!!!

Russians can not attack turkey as that will bring NATO in the picture - they can only provoke turkey to make a mistake again-

With the current inventory in syria , russians cant fight turkey conventionally .. Unless they bring nukes in theatres than will bring nato and uncle sam into the picture ..
The escalation of this situation is not good for turkey as well but they have right to defend their own ... Both sides need to calm things down ..

To start with all wars are connected with economics and recently with energy security. Europe for its most part has been dependent for their energy supplies through gas pipelines coming from Russia. The war in Syria is connected with who has the control and power over natural gas and its pipelines in the Middle East. Syria is already part of a gas pipeline that spans from Egypt to Syria. This pipeline, known as the Arab Gas Pipeline, was originally planned to continue traveling from Syria into Turkey and onward into Europe. Likewise a pipeline is also planned from iran-iraq-syria into europe , hence the entry of Iran into Syrian Chessboard. Russian campaign in Syria is designed to scuttle any move that will diverse the energy supplies to Europe. Putin can entrench himself in the Middle East, the more he can exert control over energy markets. With Iran and Iraq in his sphere he can begin to force Europe to rely on him again for supplies.
As to the European role they are more concerned about the influx of Syrian refugees into Europe and by extension the ingress of ISIS in the garb of refugees into Europe.

Last edited:
Thing is that either you are with ISIS or against them. Those who are against ISIS will side with Russia in this war and those who are with ISIS( ideologically or for some other 'interest') will hate Russia.

and ironically, many of those 'third-worldlers' would practically sell their soul to come to the US.
Yea!! And the one who is writing this post is one such I guess and may be he is telling about his own story of how he sold his soul to enter into USA.. God Knows the truth !!:chilli:

The civilised world supports Russia because only Russia fights against the uncivilised world.

Chinese people will always support Putin and Russia.

Chinese people love Putin the great!

Yea!! And the one who is writing this post is one such I guess and may be he is telling about his own story of how he sold his soul to enter into USA.. God Knows the truth !!:chilli:

considering my family was in the US over 100 years before I was even born I guess completely blows away your assumption of what 'truth' you assume God knows :lol: Nice try though... I guess I hit a nerve :cry:

Last edited:
Why US is allowing these soulless '3rd Worlders' to enter into US?? Heck....even leading their largest MNCs!!!!! ohhh.....yeaaaa.........may be out of love for humanity!!!!!

I was responding to a comment @Hiptullha made directed at the thread OP's question.

@Hiptullha comment was:

"Third-worlders who mindlessly hate the US + internet Putin and Russian propaganda shills working overtime.,

I responded more specifically to the "Third-worlders who mindlessly hate the US" part of his comment. Hence why put that part in bold in my original response.

In a nutshell, I was basically trying to convey that many of those 'third-worlders' who mindless hate the US (as @Hiptullha stated) would gladly come here if they got the chance. Not all, but many.

I guess I hit a nerve, which wasn't my intent. None the less, Still doesn't change that's it's true for the most part, and that concludes my response on this matter.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom