What's new

Why is there a sudden fond of Russia all over the world.

Exactly till now its was USA only and now all the countries jumped in :D

:coffee: USA under Obama has changed their tactics.

During the first Gulf War, USA under Bush :usflag: was directly involved in the war but today OBAMA recruits proxies :pakistan:e.g. Philippines, Japan, Ukraine, TURKEY, etc.

Turkey is obviously the HITMAN for another nation.

Turkish fanboys may like to think that they can take on Russia but don't make us LAUGH.

The lack of STRONG STATEMENTS of SUPPORT in recent days by USA and NATO has weakened TURKEY position and in contrast of the statement of the first day after the shooting of the SU-24 bomber, I am amused to hear Turk "Ondorgan" contradicting himself and others by declaring now Turkey did not know the vintage warplane, an SU-24 belongs to Russia.

It is also fair to says Ondorgan has his secret motive for doing that - to draw NATO and USA deeper into the conflict as Russia is effectively targetting the "Turkmen" who are Syrians armed to the teeth by Turkey.

considering my family was in the US over 100 years before I was even born I guess completely blows away your assumption of what 'truth' you assume God knows :lol: Nice try though... I guess I hit a nerve :cry:
Anyways, As I told God knows the truth and the truth remains the same.. By your own accounts it seems that, your forefathers may be a 100 years back sold their souls to get to that so called paradise of yours.. Thanks for confirming it.. And damn you for disrespecting your own forefathers like this..:guns::chilli:

Why US is allowing these soulless '3rd Worlders' to enter into US?? Heck....even leading their largest MNCs!!!!! ohhh.....yeaaaa.........may be out of love for humanity!!!!!
May be because the US people don't know how to create something but only to destroy them because that's what they do wherever they set their foot on.. That could be the reason why these Corporate Global Giants let the third world Indians to lead their companies..

I dont think its fondness of Russia, just more or less lack of faith in their own governments so are sort of "protesting" politically speaking.

Waz hit it on the head but to expand a little, dont mistake pro-Putin posts for a universal fondness of Russia. Note the names there are quite a few shall we say professional Russian supporters amongst the posts.

Despite maps and reports that show Russia is ( execpt for a few token attaks) mainly bombing anti assad groups in the west of Syria they claim Russia is winning the war against daesh in the east.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom