What's new

Why is there a statue of Ranjit Singh in Lahore?

My ancestors are my name, they always been around Baluchistan & Afghanistan, even made to it Hindustan and ruled them too.

Killed a coward called prithvi & his cowering rajputs & opened the doors for all to shaft the Hindus and anyone else that wanted some.

The whole Balochistan and Afghanistan used to be the territory of Emperor Vikramaditya. So where did your ancestors came from? Were they invaders from ME and turkey or converted Hindus? And don't you dare talk crap about Prithviraj. He was one of the bravest kings to have born in this land. We have seen your bravery too so again don't brag.

The whole Balochistan and Afghanistan used to be the territory of Emperor Vikramaditya. So where did your ancestors came from? Were they invaders from ME and turkey or converted Hindus? And don't you dare talk crap about Prithviraj. He was one of the bravest kings to have born in this land. We have seen your bravery too so again don't brag.
He was so brave he ran from battle & left his men. Hahaha Vikramaditya & Hindus history hahaha foney as Tony.

Keep calm n continue being a bhayya. :D
We have our own history n identity written in our buronjis.
We got nothing to do with u or ur thuka hua shameful history.

We r not clueless bhayyas with identity crisis like u.

We r what we r,,, dumb ,proud n tribal.
Why are you trolling educated people here then, forcing your definition of "bhaiyya" upon them, instead of riding some elephant through a paddy field? "Proud n tribal"?? Who gives a crap? Keep your tribal pride well clear of Pakistan and her civilised history.

He was so brave he ran from battle & left his men. Hahaha Vikramaditya & Hindus history hahaha foney as Tony.

Where did you learn your history from? Btw you don't even seem to know about your own ancestors and trying to teach me history lol.

Try to embarrass yourself a little less each day. This would be a good start. Do not angle for a re-education around here because the historical realities of your enslaved ancestors will be hard to swallow. I'm not even talking about enslavement by Brits or muslims, but enslavement by central Asian polytheists long before Muslims came.

"Maternal lineages primarily reflect earlier, pre-Holocene processes, and paternal lineages predominantly episodes within the last 10 ka. In particular, genetic influx from Central Asia in the Bronze Age was strongly male-driven, consistent with the patriarchal, patrilocal and patrilineal social structure attributed to the inferred pastoralist early Indo-European society. This was part of a much wider process of Indo-European expansion, with an ultimate source in the Pontic-Caspian region, which carried closely related Y-chromosome lineages, a smaller fraction of autosomal genome-wide variation and an even smaller fraction of mitogenomes across a vast swathe of Eurasia between 5 and 3.5 ka."

There is a reason why the genetic influx from central Asia was "strongly male driven". Don't think too long about it. You and your little buddies from the eastern gangetic plains and beyond were simply willing slaves who didn't even put up a fight when those chariot riding "god-men" arrived from the north.

Prithviraj?? Yet another loser being given a Vir Chakra by you people? You do know he was ignobly despatched by Muslims right?

Try to embarrass yourself a little less each day. This would be a good start. Do not angle for a re-education around here because the historical realities of your enslaved ancestors will be hard to swallow. I'm not even talking about enslavement by Brits or muslims, but enslavement by central Asian polytheists long before Muslims came.

"Maternal lineages primarily reflect earlier, pre-Holocene processes, and paternal lineages predominantly episodes within the last 10 ka. In particular, genetic influx from Central Asia in the Bronze Age was strongly male-driven, consistent with the patriarchal, patrilocal and patrilineal social structure attributed to the inferred pastoralist early Indo-European society. This was part of a much wider process of Indo-European expansion, with an ultimate source in the Pontic-Caspian region, which carried closely related Y-chromosome lineages, a smaller fraction of autosomal genome-wide variation and an even smaller fraction of mitogenomes across a vast swathe of Eurasia between 5 and 3.5 ka."

There is a reason why the genetic influx from central Asia was "strongly male driven". Don't think too long about it. You and your little buddies from the eastern gangetic plains and beyond were simply willing slaves who didn't even put up a fight when those chariot riding "god-men" arrived from the north.

Please spare me the bs theories on Jurassic age. We don't believe that here. Btw your beloved mugals were bastards children of Mongols and central Asians what do you have to say about that. Besides a major proportion of your population comprises of Rajput and jutt converts including your current army chief. What are your views about them?

Please spare me the bs theories on Jurassic age. We don't believe that here. Btw your brlo

But you expect us to believe your bullshit theories ?. Plastic surgery, planes and internet over 10 thousand years ago, hahahaha.
Even the religion, the vedas we wrote them & when something better came along gave them to you like second hand goods. Hahaha.

But you expect us to believe your bullshit theories ?. Plastic surgery, planes and internet over 10 thousand years ago, hahahaha.
Even the religion, the vedas we wrote them & when something better came along gave them to you like second hand goods. Hahaha.

The world knows about our achievements in the field of medicine, mathematics, astronomy, literature and statecraft. Whether you believe or not doesn't matter. And you gave us Vedas? Lol you don't even know who your forefathers were.

We need a statue of Allama khadim rizvi ridding a golden horse in shahi qila

Pardon his bhayyaness. He can't help it.
By the by,,, other thn 'tyrant Ranjit ' ,Pak bhayyas have nothing to show for thr so called martialness other thn thr eternal enthusiasm for bootpolishing invaders.
Similarly in history,,, Indus valley,,,,,, ironically both are unislamic :D
Pak bhayyes-lesser sons of greater "jahillyah" Sires. :lol:
Ps- another funny observation,,,,outrage about statue is more from bhagora bhayyas,,, UK, USA bhaage huye inn bhayyo ko dekho (they don't even conform with the values this coutries stand for/or hate thm)...
Lekin do dollar ke liye ghairat bech ke wahi kha rhe hai.
The likes of @AUz , who don't have the aukaat to make an honest living on thr own Islamic mother land,, talk big on internet while living in USA, despite hating the US ethos and knowing the truth.
The same country which has literally destroyed Pakistan since it's inception.
Yeh hoti hai bhayyo ki aukaat.
And thn ths same people wonder why they have bad 'hukmarans'. When they themselve sell thr ghairat for 2 dollars more,, wht can hukmaran do, when he gets 100 dollar.
Even babar, the conqueror, understood thr character.
but how on earth have you avoided the krona till now ?

Please spare me the bs theories on Jurassic age. We don't believe that here. Btw your beloved mugals were bastards children of Mongols and central Asians what do you have to say about that. Besides a major proportion of your population comprises of Rajput and jutt converts including your current army chief. What are your views about them?
We don't care. We're better bastards than you elephant riders. That's all that matters.

You can't and won't understand this because your just a d*ck with no brain. If you had a brain you would know this was done with a eye on politics intended to curry favour with Sikhs in India. That statue is just one little help in the effort to push the Khalistan project into reality. That frankly is worth a few dumb Lahori's being offended.

Think big. You live in a big city. Not a village in South Punjab.

bc a statue in lahore is going to convince sikhs to rise up against India.

The world knows about our achievements in the field of medicine, mathematics, astronomy, literature and statecraft. Whether you believe or not doesn't matter. And you gave us Vedas? Lol you don't even know who your forefathers were.
Pingala and Chanakaya are our property. Be very selective on what you did and didn't contribute from now on.

As my friend to whom you spoke so rudely said, Islam was a natural evolution for our people after our polytheistic roots. We avoided brahminist enslavement by becoming Muslims. Your lot were head bobbling peace loving servants back then...not much has changed.

As for bastards... Do you know how much mongol DNA exists in modern europeans? Nothing to be hung up on...unless you believe some saffron crap that you're a pure race of course.

I'm from Lahore and i just saw that there is a Ranjit Singh statue there.

Why?

Why is there a statue of a tyrant, who tortured muslims during his rule, in the ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan?

And to make it worse, the statue was made and placed there by the Punjab government just last year. It's not even like that it was an ancient statue. They literally made the statue and placed it there.

This is extremely offensive.

Imagine if someone makes a statue of Hitler and places it in front of the Eiffel Tower. It's the same kind of situation here.

Shameful.

What are the Lahoris doing about this?

They should file a petition to get it removed.

And i just saw a tweet where Fawad Chaudhry called Ranjit Singh "Sher-e-Punjab". And i thought he couldn't be any worse.

He was a ruler for the Sikhs not for the muslims.

No Punjabi muslim likes Ranjit Singh.

Also, it's quite funny how Indians are "condemning" this "attack" on the statue but they would do anything to remove the statues of Aurangzeb and the other Mughal rulers from India. Hypocrites.
Let's just not paint pic from one side.
And it was placed by fakir khana museum not the government. He lived in lahore fort and did many construction among it.

Back
Top Bottom