What's new

Why is there a shortage of female doctors in Pakistan?

That's impractical, at max you can force the student to pay all the dues, in case she does not practice for a specific duration after graduation, because the medical education is subsidised in Pakistan and plus some fine on top of that but even that's not so easy to implement. The best way is to make proper job structure, pay them good salaries and increase the number seats and change the criteria for admission.

Hi,

State can easily do it---because it can be taken under destruction and wastage of national resources and finances---and when you add the time taken for a student to graduate---that can also be charged as a major crime---with significant consequences---.

I know... major problem is transport system.
Only those female doctors work, who's parents can afford a car.
Public transport system is no good for women.

Because most of the female doctors misuses the seat just for good rishta .

Now hear me out.
Nuclear Family.

Mother, Father and Children in 1 house.
not Nanni, Nanna, chahha, chocha, etc.

Once people start living in their own houses, they can start making their own decisions and women will have more control of their lives.

Hi,

State can easily do it---because it can be taken under destruction and wastage of national resources and finances---and when you add the time taken for a student to graduate---that can also be charged as a major crime---with significant consequences---.
No sir, state cannot do it. The moment the state tries to implement such a strict policy, 90% of females students will just drop and do something else and now girls have more options other than medical sciences like IT, business, media etc ...with a lot more monthly income than a doctor in Pakistan so you're just overestimating the state.
Also, let's suppose govt implements such a system, the SC will strike on the first plea.

Now hear me out.
Nuclear Family.

Mother, Father and Children in 1 house.
not Nanni, Nanna, chahha, chocha, etc.

Once people start living in their own houses, they can start making their own decisions and women will have more control of their lives.
That will be reverse..if there are grandparents or uncle and aunts at home than a working can leave her children in their care and do the job otherwise she will just stay home and take care of the home.. for example. I don't want my wife to work and she does not insist on that either rather she is happy decorating the home and she has made a studio where she paints, makes bonsai, graphics and photography etc..

No sir, state cannot do it. The moment the state tries to implement such a strict policy, 90% of females students will just drop and do something else and now girls have more options other than medical sciences like IT, business, media etc ...with a lot more monthly income than a doctor in Pakistan so you're just overestimating the state.
Also, let's suppose govt implements such a system, the SC will strike on the first plea.

That will be reverse..if there are grandparents or uncle and aunts at home than a working can leave her children in their care and do the job otherwise she will just stay home and take care of the home.. for example. I don't want my wife to work and she does not insist on that either rather she is happy decorating the home and she has made a studio where she paints, makes bonsai, graphics and photography etc..

Hi,

I have to fight innocence of my young men more than anything else.

If the govt has the power and courage to do that---then it can order the judge to tow the line as well---or stand against the wall.

A lack of female doctors is a SABOTAGE on the workings of a state---it is not that the state did not create enough female doctors---it did---and it paid them out of its pocket as well---no that female doctor has stole the states time---5 + years---it has stolen states funds as well---.

A female doctor is like a fighter pilot---you spend all that money on him and in the end at time of war he says I cannot fight---my husband does not want me to work---. No problem---payback all the money and an extra fine for all those years---.

--payback all the money and an extra fine for all those years---.
I agree with this because it is sensible and in fact I already suggested in my posts
Furthermore, the state should take a written undertaking from all the medical students that they will practice for at least 10 ten years or they will bear all the expenses of the study plus a seat-wasting fine which will depend on how many years they served like if a student served only 5 years and then she stops so she pays the 50% of fine and 50% of the expenses but if the students does not practice at all, then she pays 100% fine and 100% expenses.

Bro, a lot of girls just become Dr. because their parents want them to become Dr and hence get a good proposal. There's are dozen of female doctors in my extended family and many of them are medical practitioners but the ones who didn't wish to continue working are spending their lives as house-wives.

What he said. Most Pakistani girls do not wish to work or earn money. They are more into landing a rich husband and enjoying. Degrees and all is just to get that good proposal in the first place, nothing else.

I being a doctor have very closely witnessed this unjust division of seats.there should be quota.i paid 162000 for my 5 year fee.and in that 54000 hostel fee included.now just imagine how subsidised medical education is in Pakistan.now a girl come snatch a seat from a boy just to sit in house.while a boy has to bear a burden of whole family.i had female colleague and her excuse during house job were cant do the day duty because it garmi and not able to do the night coz my bf wont allow.arey behan tum duty kab karogi???.sorry to say but there should be strict rules regarding practice and should be forced to do mandatory 3-5 years job.after that go and get marry and bachey paalo

What he said. Most Pakistani girls do not wish to work or earn money. They are more into landing a rich husband and enjoying. Degrees and all is just to get that good proposal in the first place, nothing else.
SO what did I say?

There is no shortage of females becoming doctors in Pakistan let me assure you. Its all they friggin do take the seat of a male who had to support his family. Then after their done they get married to richest man they can find and never practice again.
Ofcourse there are exceptions to this but this is majority ka hal.....must introduce quota system maybe 70 pc male later female. So only those who are serious come.

back in days when swat was still an independent state.a doctor refused to do govt job and asked permission to do his private practice.so the wali-e-swat asked him to pay the whole sum that the state has spent on him from very basic education to his medical education.and then you can go any way you want.I have forgotten the name of that doctor.wali-e-swat was a man of vision.implement this same policy have to do practice if you are snatching a govt seat otherwise you can go to private medical College if you just want Dr attached to your name on your wedding card.

and that too when in Pakistan 80% females enters successfully in medical fields compare to hardly 20% males.

Just wasting time, resources and oppurtunity for others, there should be a law that no one will leave the MBBS for rishtas and there should be also a law about compulsory practicing minimum of 8 years

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom