What's new

Why is there a shortage of female doctors in Pakistan?

You think Engineers are of lesser blood that they must risk their lives for less money too?

How did you know what I think of engineers? :D (Any GPA over 2.5 is good enough for me. Duffers cannot even get that, except the ones with engine oil instead of blood in their vessels. :lol: )

Seriously though, other professions get hardship incentives to make up for such perceived imbalances.

Last edited:
How did you know what I think of engineers? :D (Any GPA over 2.5 is good enough for me. Duffers cannot even get that, except the ones with engine oil instead of blood in their vessels. :lol )

Seriously though, other professions get hardship incentives to make up for such perceived imbalances.

When will your Brahminism end?

I am not sure ...

We have empty hospitals and doctors no where to be seen in certain hospitals...then we have private clinics which juice the same populace!
Exactly, there can never be an oversupply of doctors in South Asia and the recent doctor-patient ratio stats is ample proof of that.

He/She would say I don't need such type of Job but working in nieghbouring districts is common but would be difficult for a woman

As long as language does not change drastically, people move. Anything beyond that, Xenophobia and Paranoia takes hold.

that is true for anywhere in the world.

Like if a woman from sahiwal is transferred to Lahore for her it wouldn't be a problem but someone from Lahore or Rawalpindi wouldn't like to work in some smaller city

Like if a woman from sahiwal is transferred to Lahore for her it wouldn't be a problem but someone from Lahore or Rawalpindi wouldn't like to work in some smaller city

yeah i think its best for GoP to bring work to these people rather than other way around. The society is just too much into ethnofascism and xenophobia

yeah i think its best for GoP to bring work to these people rather than other way around. The society is just too much into ethnofascism and xenophobia
Maharaja ki aulaad...Na hum kuch ijaad kerain gay na hum kaam kerain gay na tax bharain gay! Bus sub kuch subsidize and imported cha hiyea!

Maharaja ki aulaad...Na hum kuch ijaad kerain gay na hum kaam kerain gay na tax bharain gay! Bus sub kuch subsidize and imported cha hiyea!

Actually, quite a luxurious life if we can make it work like you describe above. Let others pay for it.

"Why is there a shortage of female doctors in Pakistan?" marriage!

I know a very successful UK-educated barrister of Pakistani sayyad parentage, who married her partner from the practice and after about a year had a child and then gave up the practice, never went back to work
doctor brides and demand for doctor bahu is killing the nation!

Actually, quite a luxurious life if we can make it work like you describe above. Let others pay for it.
the others happen to be my country!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom