What's new

Why is South Indian food different from North Indian food?

I am making bheja fry here....wanna try??? :coffee:

Oh please stop lying; Mr.Levina does all the cooking in the family ! :unsure:

Whereas the couch potato you are, you spend the days watching soap operas and movies ! :p:

Bicharaa ! :(

Chinese and Koreans can do that, they eat live fish as well.

Those tentacles will hold on to ones mouth when one tries to swallow.

Chinese/Koreans have their own delicacies especially southern Chinese who eat bugs and all.
I can eat raw sushi and even the episode u said in that video_Once you drink its flushed down.Its the baby sea cucumber and squids which are tasty in rice.Ate many squids and octopus on sticks and they are tasty!

Well i never cared as long as it fills mine stomach and those under cooked pastas will be burned next day.
One example if Rice is half boiled cos you added less water or too boiled cos you added more water would you eat it or not?This simple question can answer you.
I dont eat porridge ...and under cooked can be fried with some salan to make it cooked ...problem solved :dirol:

@WebMaster
close this thread .......excess trolling going on here...from pasta to cheese....
topic pe discussion bahut kam hua hai.....so this thread needs to be closed......
take immediate action ...:D:D

I can eat raw sushi and even the episode u said in that video_Once you drink its flushed down.Its the baby sea cucumber and squids which are tasty in rice.Ate many squids and octopus on sticks and they are tasty!

sushi is all about raw fish and rice only . . :D:D:D

BTW i hate wasabi

Back
Top Bottom