What's new

Why is South Indian food different from North Indian food?

We don't eat sea food only the coastal places eat them especially. Even if we eat fish it doesn't have similarities with South India, I think. Yes, many of our food are from Central Asia and Middle Eastern. When I say "many our food" I meant foods like Haleem, Palaw, Kebab, Tikka, Falooda, etc and many of them!! I don't know about West Bengal but Islam first came to East Bengal during the 11th century and we have many Persian influences maybe because of Persian invaders, sufi saints, preachers and also to the fact that we are Muslims so.... And the Afghans, Portuguese, British, Arabs... Our language is also Indo Aryan, the Mughals also ruled Bengal. We have many similarities with other Indian states surrounding us and Pakistan since we were divided from India into East and West Pakistan and we are Muslims and we eat meat. Dhaka is also called the city of mosques, you know.

So I don't see why you say we don't have Central and West Asian influence? And we are only fish eaters? Maybe the West Bengal are more like that but not that much for Bangladesh's case.
Oh right!You are a descendant of Turks or arabs right? I donno why you couldnt conquer your north neighours Assam/Ahom People?Wetting yourself?I want to ask do you look like Central Asian/Arab as you claim now? Wow would like to see ya.

Dude you dont boil Pasta for 2 mins...it is still hard just like real noodles! :blink: its not instant noodles well unless you buy the instant pasta :unsure:
okay..3-5 mins is standard time for dried one....:D:D
but if u have fresh pasta it will be cooked in 2 mins......:partay:

Baklava?? That ain't French. :no:

Baklava is a dessert in Middle east,

Baklava.jpg

Baklava is a Fish in Portugal and Baklava is used in French toast.

IMG_4544a-e1384176059793.jpg

When Baklava fish is stuffed in French toast the recipe is formed.

Baklava+French+Toast+500.jpg

Baklava is a dessert in Middle east,

Baklava.jpg

Baklava is a Fish in Portugal and Baklava is used in French toast.

IMG_4544a-e1384176059793.jpg

When Baklava fish is stuffed in French toast the recipe is formed.

Baklava+French+Toast+500.jpg

I think there's some misunderstanding here. The fish in question isn't Baklava, but perhaps Baccala...and the dish is Italian, not French.

Back
Top Bottom