What's new

Why is 'Sexify' trending in our country? Saba Qamar asks 'shareef' Pakistanis

Not many sex comedies on netflix, really enjoyed sex education so was looking forward to this show and it was decent.

Not many sex comedies on netflix, really enjoyed sex education so was looking forward to this show and it was decent.
Polish society is quite conservative.

A strong influence of the Christian faith.

Why is 'Sexify' trending in our country? Saba Qamar asks 'shareef' Pakistanis

Well the headline pretty much exposed the elite class and their so-called Shareef People having Netflix. In a wild guess, I don't think that more than 12% Pakistanis would have bothered or even had the Access but since the riches wake up to such thing and goes to bed with same viewership, it's just their mindset that it's the whole Pakistan.

Personally, I didn't even know about this but thread.

Since that taunt mentions Ramzan, that pretty much gives the idea that how many hypocrites we have pretending to be so Shareef among us.

Well the headline pretty much exposed the elite class and their so-called Shareef People having Netflix. In a wild guess, I don't think that more than 12% Pakistanis would have bothered or even had the Access but since the riches wake up to such thing and goes to bed with same viewership, it's just their mindset that it's the whole Pakistan.

Personally, I didn't even know about this but thread.

Since that taunt mentions Ramzan, that pretty much gives the idea that how many hypocrites we have pretending to be so Shareef among us.
Please close this troll thread

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom