What's new

Saba Qamar Insults Bollywood Heroes in Good Morning Zindagi

Saba Qamar on calling Salman Khan ‘chichora’: What all doesn’t happen on Koffee With Karan
Pakistani actor Saba Qamar who got embroiled in controversy when an old video of her bashing Indian actors on a chat show resurfaced on the internet. She has now made clarifications on why she said what she did.

View attachment 377828

Pakistani actor Saba Qamar was at a chat show where she was asked to ‘reject’ hypothetical movie offers with Indian stars.(Twitter)

Pakistani actor Saba Qamar, who will make her Bollywood debut with Irrfan Khan in Hindi Medium, took a dig at Indian cine stars like Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan on a talk show. Defending it, she says it was all in good fun.

When IANS contacted Saba, she said over phone: “It was a fun show... There was nothing in it... ‘Koffee With Karan’ mein kya kuchh nahi hota (What all does not happen on Koffee With Karan)... I love everyone, and he’s (Salman) a big superstar and so humble. Why would I say anything bad about him?

An excerpt from the Pakistani talk show titled Good Morning Zindagi, where Saba was the guest and was seen talking about Bollywood stars, is doing the rounds on social media platforms.

In the two minute-plus long video, the host asks Saba to say ‘no’ to hypothetical situations involving Hrithik, Emraan Hashmi, Ranbir Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh and Salman -- and state the reason behind it.

When the host asks Saba if Hrithik asked her to marry him, how would she say no, Saba said: “Don’t want a father of two... He is not my cup of tea.”

http://www.hindustantimes.com/bolly...-with-karan/story-OPHpaTAo5oQHrOg8WRj08N.html

What the hell is this trash? Prime time TV asking a so called "actress" which Indian actor she would marry. Good God no wonder Indian folks wet themselves laughing at Pakistanis like these, and those who take an interest in them. o_O

Chalo "Saba jee", hurry along and work in Bollywood, whilst they tell Pakistanis to leave and their directors refuse to hire any Pakistanis. Gharat is something unknown to the so called "Pakistani elite".

Well she intelligently responded very well. Morons like you always feel pain in the butt if a word "Pakistani" is associated with her /him without looking at the context of the Program.
If you find her answers intelligent then good luck to you.

Well as you rightly said she is a Pakistani and now will remain confided to Pakistan as she has bitten the hand that feeds.

Would love to see her apologizing with folded hands before the release of her film :D wanna bet

zakāt

some of us still believe in zakat

Yes off course you do. That how you guys become rich
US%2BAid%2Bto%2BIndia.png

What the hell is this trash? Prime time TV asking a so called "actress" which Indian actor she would marry. Good God no wonder Indian folks wet themselves laughing at Pakistanis like these, and those who take an interest in them. o_O

Chalo "Saba jee", hurry along and work in Bollywood, whilst they tell Pakistanis to leave and their directors refuse to hire any Pakistanis. Gharat is something unknown to the so called "Pakistani elite".
the show's genre is different like the article points out 'coffee with karan' or 'graham norton show' . just light entertainment, nothing serious...
she was asked to reject them with reasons and she did pretty well.

If you find her answers intelligent then good luck to you.

Well as you rightly said she is a Pakistani and now will remain confided to Pakistan as she has bitten the hand that feeds.

Would love to see her apologizing with folded hands before the release of her film :D wanna bet
to whom am i talking with. stupid and nonsense . it is not your fault , its your national habit .

Saba Qamar on calling Salman Khan ‘chichora’: What all doesn’t happen on Koffee With Karan
Pakistani actor Saba Qamar who got embroiled in controversy when an old video of her bashing Indian actors on a chat show resurfaced on the internet. She has now made clarifications on why she said what she did.

View attachment 377828

Pakistani actor Saba Qamar was at a chat show where she was asked to ‘reject’ hypothetical movie offers with Indian stars.(Twitter)

Pakistani actor Saba Qamar, who will make her Bollywood debut with Irrfan Khan in Hindi Medium, took a dig at Indian cine stars like Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan on a talk show. Defending it, she says it was all in good fun.

When IANS contacted Saba, she said over phone: “It was a fun show... There was nothing in it... ‘Koffee With Karan’ mein kya kuchh nahi hota (What all does not happen on Koffee With Karan)... I love everyone, and he’s (Salman) a big superstar and so humble. Why would I say anything bad about him?

An excerpt from the Pakistani talk show titled Good Morning Zindagi, where Saba was the guest and was seen talking about Bollywood stars, is doing the rounds on social media platforms.

In the two minute-plus long video, the host asks Saba to say ‘no’ to hypothetical situations involving Hrithik, Emraan Hashmi, Ranbir Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh and Salman -- and state the reason behind it.

When the host asks Saba if Hrithik asked her to marry him, how would she say no, Saba said: “Don’t want a father of two... He is not my cup of tea.”

http://www.hindustantimes.com/bolly...-with-karan/story-OPHpaTAo5oQHrOg8WRj08N.html

Can you discuss these topics amongst the aunties in your neighbourhood, frankly we don't give a shit. Stop posting non sense man. We have bigger things to discuss on this defence forum then your obsession with Pakistan.

Luckily we have stopped figuring in that list

Time for you to refuse taking Zakat

View attachment 377903

WOW i bring 50 years of data and you are giving me few years (which is almost stop now). Thing is India was famous destination for foreign aid since 1947 and still getting more aid then Pakistan. So keep begging and become more rich

GRAPH-1-UK-AID-TO-INDIA1.jpg

_47498145_aid_repcip_226.gif

20160323-ministry-of-foreign-affairs-government-of-japan-overview-of-japan-s-ods-to-india.jpg

I can give many shameful stories of India where India fail to handover cash and asked other countries to take other commodities. Since now you become rich after excel in bagging so stop potent to be a rich and we know the history where you are from

the show's genre is different like the article points out 'coffee with karan' or 'graham norton show' . just light entertainment, nothing serious...
she was asked to reject them with reasons and she did pretty well.

Finally someone come with common sense

WOW i bring 50 years of data and you are giving me few years (which is almost stop now). Thing is India was famous destination for foreign aid since 1947 and still getting more aid then Pakistan. So keep begging and become more rich

FYI for the past 2 years under Modi's leadership India instead of net recipient, she has become a net Donor of aid. India is spending more in assisting Afghanistan than Saudi Arabia or US is spending in assisting Pakistan.

AFTER INSULTING INDIAN ICONS

I wonder how these morons expect that they be admired by Indian Fans :hitwall:

the same way in which we welcome sikhs and other indians at their religious places in Pakistan after listening your PM lies and everything what he keeps on dreaming and saying.

Its all about democratic values which India seriously lacks and claims to be the biggest democracy in the world, rubbish :D

Do you know the real reason why you welcome Sikhs and other Indians for religious purposes. It is to present a soft image of Pakistan.

but don't worry fanatics who bombed Sehwan Sharif will make sure that no ' murtadeen ' and ' mushirkeen ' visit or stay in Pakistan. :D

Our image is far better than the image of a country where women get raped daily, where the PM is a killer of thousands and was banned to visit US before he got elected PM.

fanatics who bombed sehwan sharif? And is response we killed hundred of fanatics.

What about Mumbai attack one's? Who about the killer of thousands in gujrat? What about the mujaheedeen whom are killing your hungry army? I remember a few of your soldiers got killed the other day?
In 2016 india suffered the most terrorist attacks :D, don't you know this?

"but don't worry fanatics who bombed Sehwan Sharif will make sure that no ' murtadeen ' and ' mushirkeen ' visit or stay in Pakistan"
You should be ashamed of yourself, i can't understand how you being a human can say this. Teri auqaat zahar hogae hi..

Back
Top Bottom