What's new

Why is 'Sexify' trending in our country? Saba Qamar asks 'shareef' Pakistanis

Mulani Saba Qamariyya is angry why young Pakistanis are watching promiscuous b!thes of West instead of looking at her ba-pardah, ba-haya, masoomana jisam.

View attachment 747020

Well I can say she alone looks better than all of the Indian actresses put together. Majority of there actresses look like mini apes without makeup.

There is no doubt that we are hypocrites. We use religion for our benefits and then blame everything on yahoodi saazish. We so all sorts of sins and crimes, all sorts of corruption and then claim to be not just muslims but better than other muslims.

I wonder how much Netflix is compared to how much it is here in the states?

Salaam

I wonder what people expect. Human nature is just there and people are easily tempted even if they are well intentioned and religiously educated.

People pretend like Pakistan (or indeed any Muslim country) is full of mutaqi aalims. Just because people profess Islam doesn't mean they become angels. They remain human with human flaws.

You think people who become Muslims aren't subject to basic human temptations? If this sort of thing is available on the touch of a button, most would be tempted and fall to it.

This is indeed a major part of the trial for us, our hearts desire things that are prohibited and the reward is there for resisting.

It is also accepted that we will fall to temptation a lot and that is why Rahman and Raheem are so highlighted. Forgiveness is a major part of the deen because it was revealed for humans not angels.

This is why hard drugs are banned because they hack the brain's chemistry. Some things are too tempting to be left to people to control and should be managed at the government/societal level not left to individuals.

Anyways, I find it odd when certain people who are of a liberal persuasion try to paint the religion and religious as hypocrites by citing instances sin.

A hypocrite is not the same as a sinner. A hypocrite (in religious terms) claims what they do not believe. And just because someone is a sinner, it doesn't mean they abandon amr bil maroof wa nahinalmunkar. You have to speak out against evil whilst trying to improve yourself.

Just because a person is a drinker (for instance) doesn't mean they should take up other sins or not talk about wrong whilst trying to improve themselves.

How many Pakistani have internet? Then how many of those subscribe to Netflix? May be 0.01% of the population. So why is she implying that all Pakistanis are watching this show?

What has Saba Qamar to say on the topic when she is herself in the media industry?

You will not believe what arsenal women have at their disposal to completely manipulate and subjugate a man. Makeup and Plastic surgery are just the beginning. I have a dost of mine, a plastic surgeon, to whom this is everyday affair. Sometimes he tells me stories. It's just rearranging bags and bags of tissue, often resulting in disaster. Trying to best Allah's creation is ultimately futile.

My reaction has been just complete revulsion and desensitization to a woman's supposed charms - looking at how people literally claw up the social ladder using whatever they have. A story of unending greed that knows no end. Stakes are too high, I live in tinsel town of course. The height of superficiality and fakery.

You really get to appreciate the things that people are actually made of - in this town.

To a woman's arsenal, all of us talking about tanks and planes at PDF are just child's play.

I wonder how much Netflix is compared to how much it is here in the states?
Watch Netflix on your smartphone, tablet, Smart TV, laptop, or streaming device, all for one fixed monthly fee. Plans range from Rs950 to Rs1,500 a month. No extra costs, no contracts.

Why is 'Sexify' trending in our country? Saba Qamar asks 'shareef' Pakistanis

The adult Netflix series has quickly secured the top spot on Pakistan’s most-watched list

Entertainment Desk May 10, 2021

photo instagram saba qamar

PHOTO: INSTAGRAM/SABA QAMAR
The recently-released Netflix adult-comedy series Sexify has quickly secured the top spot on Pakistan’s most-watched list on the streaming giant. The Polish show follows the story of few female college students who decide to build a sex application with a focus on women’s pleasure.
With discussions on sex and sexual wellness being taboo in the country, questions of hypocrisy on the part of the majority of viewers naturally cropped up. Pakistani Twitter was quick to call out the popularity of the show during the Holy month of Ramzan.
One user tweeted, “It’s Ramzan’s last Friday and Sexify is trending No 1 in Pakistan on Netflix. Waah!! #jummahtuwida”

Another user shared, “iSlaMiC rEpuBliC oF pAkIsTan ? More like the hypocrites republic of Pakistan lolol! Sexify trending on Netflix in Ramazan. Mashallah”

Actor Saba Qamar, who has never been one to shy away from awkward conversations, was quick to highlight the issue. The Hindi Medium starlet took to Instagram to share a picture of herself casually reclining on a sofa with the caption, “Awam toh humari bohut shareef hai phir yeh trending mein No 1 peh kyun hai? #Netflix.” (Our people are so pious, then why is Sexify trending on top?)

The Baaghi actor has been hounded relentlessly by the country’s moral police in the past, most recently being chastised for posing for pictures inside the Wazir Khan mosque. The controversy led to a notification from the relevant department, which prohibited any cinematography featuring a woman in a shrine or mosque. Qamar was also criticised due to leaked pictures in which the actor has a cigarette in her hand in 2018.

Due to sab Qamar and her friends

Ain't gonna pay shit for Netflix or anything, as long as I lived in Pakistan always used Torrent, but what the heck is sexify?

Mulani Saba Qamariyya is angry why young Pakistanis are watching promiscuous b!thes of West instead of looking at her ba-pardah, ba-haya, masoomana jisam.

View attachment 747020

Wow I mean how dare she.
I shall be coming to the fatherland to meet with Ms Quamer to figure out the error of her ways.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom