What's new

Why is 'Sexify' trending in our country? Saba Qamar asks 'shareef' Pakistanis

This confirms my suspicions- faith is for the poor, even in your country.
The rich live similar to the west.

Wow I mean how dare she.
I shall be coming to the fatherland to meet with Ms Quamer to figure out the error of her ways.

Waz bhai - Good luck on your trip. Please keep us posted as,

iu

Please don't disclose the interests of your family members on a public forum :lol:

I almost took the very inviting opening you left me, but then I had to maintain the difference between you and I.

I will advise against gambling your family away on an online forum this way. I have better taste, the next guy might not.

Last edited:
I almost took the very wide opening you left me, but then I had to maintain the difference between you and I.

I will advise against gambling your family away on an online forum this way. I have better taste, the next guy might not.
1621962855359.png

Folks the society is repressed sadly.

There is no doubt that we are hypocrites. We use religion for our benefits and then blame everything on yahoodi saazish. We so all sorts of sins and crimes, all sorts of corruption and then claim to be not just muslims but better than other muslims.

How many Pakistani have internet? Then how many of those subscribe to Netflix? May be 0.01% of the population. So why is she implying that all Pakistanis are watching this show?

Liberal burgers with access to Netflix, first make a TV show about sex trend in Pakistan, then point fingers at poor conservative Pakistani's for it. The phrase "he who smelt it - dealt it", has never been more appropriate.

I think some of you guys are blowing this way out of proportion.

As per DAWN Netflix reported a revenue of approximately $7.1 Million USD in the country in 2020.
SPOTLIGHT: WHY NETFLIX CANNOT AFFORD TO CHILL

Assuming everyone took the cheapest mobile package that's only 125,000 subscribers. Lets say people are sharing their Netflix accounts with like 10 others that's 1.25 Million.

Mind you that's on the cheapest Mobile Package whereas most will likely be on the standard package and based on its cost that's only a mere 50K subscribers in the country and if they shared their account with 10 others (despite the fact that Netflix limits each account to 5 individual profiles) that's 500K people.

So lets assume 500K-1.25 Million across a total population of 220 Million. Do you honestly think that's a fair representation of the overall society or demographic?

Furthermore, as far as 2021 goes, the most popular show on Netflix is Ertugrul the same as it was in 2020 which is impressive.

Sexify, in the grand scheme of things, isn't even on the top 10 list for 2021. The show trended in Pakistan for top place for part of the May 2021 month from May 4-8 and then from May 14-20.

What does this tell us?

There's some losers in Pakistan who have bad taste.

This confirms my suspicions- faith is for the poor, even in your country.
The rich live similar to the west.

Your suspicions are way off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom