What's new

Why is Pakistan not developing like many countries

Then don't complain about lack of national progress or even ask why Pakistan can't do this or that. Why Pakistan is so poor or so backward?

You know the reason.
This
Ever seen a rich theocratic state?- no Saudi etc don't count
They can't be it's not natural for them to be that way, Thier way of life and worldview is counter productive and anti-devololpment

Then don't complain about lack of national progress or even ask why Pakistan can't do this or that. Why Pakistan is so poor or so backward?

You know the reason.

If by your logic I have to put Pakistan before Islam to make Pakistan progress
Than I’m happy Pakistan is poor as long as Islam comes first
Pakistan won’t take me to jannah
Islam will
This worldly life is temporary
The hereafter is permanent
Nationalism stem from patriotic. It's no different.

How can some be unpatriotic but nationalism?

Nationalism is thinking your better than others of putting Pakistan first
Patriotic means I love Pakistan but I don’t think it’s better than others because everyone’s equal and I don’t put Pakistan before Islam

Current TFR for Pakistan may be lower.

if this is somehow true there will be crisis in the presidential office

This will become crisis in Pakistan if the birth rate falls lower and lower out of the blue and reaches Bangladesh levels which is only 2.0 and that unaccpetable in Pakistan and we will have to promote on ads and encourage people to give birth to more children..

Also my heart is black to all these complaining about high birth rate we couldn't be further apart in our worldview like night and day..

We need people period and we need as many as we can get...

Last edited:
Islam will

Patriotic means I love Pakistan but I don’t think it’s better than others because everyone’s equal and I don’t put Pakistan before Islam

ISIS and TTP etc also put Islam before Pakistan - they think current state is counter to Islam
This makes them rebel
Ethnics put race before nation

Last edited:
Various Pakistanis ethnic believe no reason to fight for pakistan if there is no nationalism. End of day, they are serving Allah , if they rebel against central government. There is nothing wrong.

islam is the reason why we have a army and people fight and die for Pakistan. It’s because islam allows us to do jihad to defend our self and tells us to do jihad against oppressors (india) and khawarij (isis, ttp)
ISIS and TTP etc also put Islam before Pakistan

Im not even going to bother replying to someone who thinks isis has anything to do with Islam
Ps go read up on khawarij

islam is the reason why we have a army and people fight and die for Pakistan. It’s because islam allows us to do jihad to defend our self and tells us to do jihad against oppressors (india) and khawarij (isis, ttp)

Pakistan is the reason why. Islam didn't help Palestine. The majority in Pakistan happen to be Muslim but ideologically we are a separate civilization from the rest in the sub continent, religions come and go, geography never changes.

DE2D686A-857D-41D2-B6D2-DB6EC9C78D04.jpeg

religions come and go
This statement is borderline kufr. No point in arguing with someone who makes such statement. Your clearly 1) not a Muslim or 2) a Muslim with low emaan.
religions come and go

Islam will

This is selfishness. You only think about yourself.

Pakistan is the reason why. Islam didn't help Palestine. The majority in Pakistan happen to be Muslim but ideologically we are a separate civilization from the rest in the sub continent, religions come and go, geography never changes.

Pakistan is a new entity just created recently it was in no place to help anyone...

As for Israel why the rush? it will not last longer in the area than perhaps 2 decades there is to much Iranian pressure on them and we might not even be needed because it is unsustainable and survivable outpost hence there is no rush on our part in regards to it we are confident of it.

As far as you saying religions come and go.. Islam is going nowhere Not atleast until we fulfill our destined timeline which says we have left atleast another 150 years of world hegemony from at the point we come to power and than we will be ousted by Dajjal around 150-200 years later.. Post dajjal we will come to an end and this apoch will end.. 2051-2196 This period could definitely be an Islamic golden age starting with the emergence of Mahdi ending with Gog and Magog which means that is a period of Cirka 145 years of continued Caliphate domain succeeding one another

Last edited:
This is selfishness. You only think about yourself.

Are you gonna take me to Jannah in the hereafter? No! Is Pakistan gonna take me to jannah? No! Is Islam gonna take me to Jannah? Yes!
Therefore islam comes first

Many folks in Pakistan do not see overpopulation as an issue. I leave this out for Pakistanis to decide. I should not have a judgment as an outsider.
The issue is not just with pakistan but with majority of developing muslim world such as in pak bang ind afg iraq african nations etc... i hate when poor families complain that they have 10 kids and no money to feed them... just who gave them the idea of making so many kids if they knew they have no money?

The issue is not just with pakistan but with majority of developing muslim world such as in pak bang ind afg iraq african nations etc... i hate when poor families complain that they have 10 kids and no money to feed them... just who gave them the idea of making so many kids if they knew they have no money?
Not really many Muslim countries have low fertility rate

The "kind" of Islam we preach in Pakistan is toxic in every sense of the word
Even most rational, very practicing Muslims say that

Islamic thaught in Pakistan needs reforms- cause rn it's backwards and anti-human progress

Are you gonna take me to Jannah in the hereafter? No! Is Pakistan gonna take me to jannah? No! Is Islam gonna take me to Jannah? Yes!
Therefore islam comes first
So I am correct you are selfish. You only think about yourself. Your welfare takeover any other priorities.

If you ask Bangladeshi uneducated people, then the answer is "Allah will feed them". :rolleyes:

But, with the rate of education going up for women, fertility is coming down. In Bangladesh - this is key to our development.

Whether you wear a hijab, or not, you need to be responsible to the rest of society.

In this respect we need to follow other practical, responsible Islamic countries like Indonesia and Malaysia. Also, Turkey.

Religion has nothing to do with and does not stand in the way of, progress and raising of living standards, if you see these countries.

@Indos brother, if you have some time, would love your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom