What's new

Why is Pakistan not developing like many countries

Not really many Muslim countries have low fertility rate

The "kind" of Islam we preach in Pakistan is toxic in every sense of the word
Even most rational, very practicing Muslims say that

Islamic thaught in Pakistan needs reforms- cause rn it's backwards and anti-human progress

Why do you care about what people believe in.... You gotta do you and they do them.. You Shouldn't attempt to interfere in what people chose to believe in at the end of the day. I reckon you are not muslim but that doesn't mean we will change our values for you or for anyone lets respect each others difference..

Pakistan is not here to please anyone when it comes to it's values and the values of it's forefathers we can have places where we have commonalities and shared interestes but our values is untouchable and non-negoatiable

Last edited:
Not really many Muslim countries have low fertility rate

The "kind" of Islam we preach in Pakistan is toxic in every sense of the word
Even most rational, very practicing Muslims say that

Islamic thaught in Pakistan needs reforms- cause rn it's backwards and anti-human progress
Many Mullah abuse the name of Islam and used it for their personal benefit or fit Islam into context to suit themselves.

Moderate Mullah while will be threaten with violent and is always the losing end.

Than I’m happy Pakistan is poor as long as Islam comes first

I know you are happy with Pakistan being poor, I wouldn't expect anything less. It's all about me and my precious. You think there is honour in that?

You think this is how our children should live?
poor-child.jpg

5be7a20f45c32.jpg

Last edited:
If you ask Bangladeshi uneducated people, then the answer is "Allah will feed them". :rolleyes:

But, with the rate of education going up for women, fertility is coming down. In Bangladesh - this is key to our development.

Whether you wear a hijab, or not, you need to be responsible to the rest of society.

In this respect we need to follow other practical, responsible Islamic countries like Indonesia and Malaysia. Also, Turkey.

Religion has nothing to do with and does not stand in the way of, progress and raising of living standards, if you see these countries

@Indos brother, if you have some time, would love your thoughts.
Why do you care about what people believe in.... You gotta do you and they do them.. You Shouldn't attempt to interfere in what people chose to believe in at the end of the day. I reckon you are not muslim but that doesn't mean we will change our values for you or for anyone lets respect each others difference..

Pakistan is not here to please anyone when it comes to it's values and the values of it's forefathers we can have places where we have commonalities and shared interestes but our values is untouchable and un-negoatiable
The kind of vlaues you have and things you preach
Stand in the easy of progress and raising of living standards

While Indonesia, Malaysia also follow Islam and are very practicing but Thier version is not standing in way of progress and raising of living standards- theyre rich and progressive societies while also practicing Islam

So if your values absolutely stink and are bad people should absolutely criticize them and call them anti- Human progress and trash belonging to garbage bin

Just like rotten fruits, rotten values are meant to thrown out

Calling earth stangnent - is mainstream Islam in Pakistan
Woman getting educated - is against Islam in Pakistan
Using birth control,- is against Islam in Pakistan
Can go in and on - these are trash values so we have to criticize in order to make progress as a human society or else we'll stagnate like you are rn

Last edited:
The kind of vlaues you have and things you preach
Stand in the easy of progress and raising of living standards

While Indonesia, Malaysia also follow Islam and are very practicing but Thier version is not standing in way of progress and raising of living standards

So if your values absolutely stink and are bad people should absolutely criticize them and call them anti- Human progress

And if you paint your "vlaues" as Islam, it should be the right of other Muslims to stand up and call out the retardation of society

Do you know that 81% of the 206 sovereign nations in the world are classified as poor to middling economy..... Where as only 19% as rich which is technically around 32-34 sovereign nations out of 206..

Did you know that India has higher poverty rate than the whole world combined? Do you see them crying about it? No never..

Besides you live in the US so you don't know what it is like to be on the ground here in Pakistan anyways so take a chill pill.

Another thing to take into account is look at the gulf they are wealthy hack even North Africa minus Libya is doing great most of these countries are not less religious than Pakistan.

But however I agree in one thing perhaps decreasing sufism there is no need for that seriously...

Example look at Iran it has the worlds highest inflation rate due you see them lamenting it? no never..

Religion has no bearing on economy and as a matter fact I wouldn't change the position of Pakistan with anyone else in the world today except only 2-3 countries the rest not really...

Stop coming with the fallacies atleast come with something realistic and sound

Last edited:
Answer: CORRUPTION, CORRUPTION, CORRUPTION EVERYWHERE by disgusting Ruling Elites.
What elites? The elites don’t make people bribe the low level police or engage in injecting meat with water. This BS about elites only goes far because they only represent the rest of the nation in its true character .. corrupt from the grassroots to the top.

As far as you saying religions come and go.. Islam is going nowhere Not atleast until we fulfill our destined timeline which says we have left atleast another 150 years of world hegemony from at the point we come to power and than we will be ousted by Dajjal around 150-200 years later.. Post dajjal we will come to an end and this apoch will end.. 2051-2196 This period could definitely be an Islamic golden age starting with the emergence of Mahdi ending with Gog and Magog which means that is a period of Cirka 145 years of continued Caliphate domain succeeding one another

Okay that's wonderful you can predict 200 years into the future with such conviction.

Your world is going to get turned upside down when the singularity happens in 2045 :lol:

overpopulation good excuse to hide corruption. This country is heaven for corrupt people. Law and order is like a private institute who serves only to their masters which is elite class. all are same. same faces, same pathetic excuses.
So is pandering to the idea that somehow the elite are responsible for the ills and everyone else are hapless innocent lambs in front of them. There is a system serving the elite so what? You tolerate it!

Just like rotten fruits, rotten values are meant to thrown out

Calling earth stangnent - is mainstream Islam in Pakistan
Woman getting educated - is against Islam in Pakistan
Using birth control,- is against Islam in Pakistan
Can go in and on - these are trash values so we have to criticize in order to make progress as a human society or else we'll stagnate like you are rn

When you don't have anything to say you resort to invention and lies against Pakistan.. No Pakistan is against Woman education nor believe in that..

The stay can limit birth if it wanted but it won't because it wants high birth rate.... What Stangnent? Never heard that ever in Pakistan?

So when you don't have anything to say you resort to propaganda and cheap lies trying to score points but my eyes are wide open..

As I said non-negotiable

Last edited:
Okay that's wonderful you can predict 200 years into the future with such conviction.

Your world is going to get turned upside down when the singularity happens in 2045 :lol:

Well I just did.. We operate on our time table.. Our whole timeline is predicted meaning we even know when our end will occur and how it will occur. All the predictions occured so far no reason in not believing the last remaining not coming about..

Look he said you will defeat Persia and Rome before he died and it happened post his death just like he said and many other geopolitical outcomes he predicted it surely came about just like he said. Some may agree to disagree but his results require respect

Last edited:
If you ask Bangladeshi uneducated people, then the answer is "Allah will feed them". :rolleyes:

But, with the rate of education going up for women, fertility is coming down. In Bangladesh - this is key to our development.

Whether you wear a hijab, or not, you need to be responsible to the rest of society.

In this respect we need to follow other practical, responsible Islamic countries like Indonesia and Malaysia. Also, Turkey.

Religion has nothing to do with and does not stand in the way of, progress and raising of living standards, if you see these countries.

@Indos brother, if you have some time, would love your thoughts.

Current generation has lesser kids than older generation like my parent generation. Currently we have around 3 kids per family, compared to 4-5 kids in my parents generation.

I think education is key to this matter. I hope soon all Indonesian kids minimum education is high school. The reason of why there are still Indonesian become maid and get jobs overseas is due to low education. All most all have education only in 6 years in primary school. I never found in Indonesia any maid whose education is high school.

So, soon we are not going to send any maid anymore inshaAllah as education is taken seriously since reformation time where any elected government needs to spend at least 20 % of state budget for education alone.

State owned madrasah in Indonesia is also quite good. My cousin worked in state owned bank before in which her position make her do many business travel overseas, she is graduated from SOE universities ( the best universities in Indonesia) and also her husband who is also a banker, but they dont have hesitation to put 2 of their kids ( son and daughter ) in state owned madrasah.

My sister daughter also wanted to pass examination to a state owned madrasah in Banten province which it is the best high school in Indonesia in term of the testing result to get state owned universities (best universities in Indonesia like University of Indonesia, Bandung Institute of technology, and so on/there are about 124 universities). The testing is mainly on Math, Physics, English, Chemistry

Last edited:
What elites? The elites don’t make people bribe the low level police or engage in injecting meat with water. This BS about elites only goes far because they only represent the rest of the nation in its true character .. corrupt from the grassroots to the top.

I respectfully disagree with your entire reasoning because it is against the norm of history and logic. It all started from the TOP in Pakistan, and the rest of the sheep just followed. And this applies to all corrupt societies with history as a proof to it. Corrupt leaders corrupt everyone, successful leaders induce success.

Do you know that 81% of the 206 sovereign nations in the world are classified as poor to middling economy..... Where as only 19% as rich which is technically around 32-34 sovereign nations out of 206..

Did you know that India has higher poverty rate than the whole world combined? Do you see them crying about it? No never..

Besides you live in the US so you don't know what it is like to be on the ground here in Pakistan anyways so take a chill pill.

Another thing to take into account is look at the gulf they are wealthy hack even North Africa minus Libya is doing great most of these countries are not less religious than Pakistan.

But however I agree in one thing perhaps decreasing sufism there is no need for that seriously...

Example look at Iran it has the worlds highest inflation rate due you see them lamenting it? no never..

Religion has no bearing economy and as a matter fact I wouldn't change the position of Pakistan with anyone else in the world today except only 2-3 countries the rest not really
It's not about being religious many religious countries in the Islamic world are much better off - religion by in itself has no bearing on progress

Your bad values (examples I gave- of how your mainstream "religious" values are anti-human progress) are the reason for stagnation of society and it'll continue to be that way until you uplift your mindset

Religion or relgiousity is not bad - if it was Indonesia and Malaysia would struggle but they're not

But your bad values are the reason for stagnation if society and they're considered religios values by mainstream Pakistan

It's not about being religious many religious countries in the Islamic world are much better off - religion by in itself has no bearing on progress

Your bad values (examples I gave- of how your mainstream "religious" values are anti-human progress) are the reason for stagnation of society and it'll continue to be that way until you uplift your mindset

Religion or relgiousity is not bad - if it was Indonesia and Malaysia would struggle but they're not

But your bad values are the reason for stagnation if society and they're considered religios values by mainstream Pakistan

Doing better? Not really.. Pakistan is top 10 most strongest country on earth and many would atleast exchange that and admire that.

We have done well for ourselves in a hostile region and become strong on the land within it.

We are unapologetic about who we are and our values are non-negotiable we respect other peoples decision nor do we seek to interfere with them...

We are the most unapologetic people on earth

Our values are non-negotiable

thumb_COLOURBOX6255547.jpg

Back
Top Bottom