What's new

Why is Pakistan not developing like many countries

Government need to build strong nationality to united the country. Nationalism need to take proritise over reglion.

It is becos of emphasize on religion and less emphasize on national identity. Various enthic issue and separatism strived. With a strong nationa identify, citizen will united and work towards the aim of building a stronger nation.

Population of China was 15 timed higher than Pakistan in 1951 in 2021 it is only 7 times higher

90pisxdki5631.png

Population increase should be encouraged thru out Pakistan.. Every single Pakistani should atleast father many kids if possible the more the better.. I am also pleased that Kashmiris and Pathans are giving birth alot that is great news. They are without are doubt the two most fanatic elements in the Pakistani society that is exactly what I need..

We need cannon fodders and bunch of them
give-me-give-it-to-me-now.gif

Last edited:
overpopulation good excuse to hide corruption. This country is heaven for corrupt people. Law and order is like a private institute who serves only to their masters which is elite class. all are same. same faces, same pathetic excuses.
Overpopulation and corruption are not reason for lack of progress for Pakistan economy.

China in the 90s and early 2000s are mostly corrupted too. Officers are easily bribe , connection are important and yet they are the important catalyst for rapid country development and growth. Land from peasant can be acquired with little cost to facilitate important industries growth.

What makes this work is national identity. Even the officers are corrupted, they all work towards the same goal of produced result and increase the country living standard.

Government need to build strong nationality to united the country. Nationalism need to take proritise over reglion.

It is becos of emphasize on religion and less emphasize on national identity. Various enthic issue and separatism strived. With a strong nationa identify, citizen will united and work towards the aim of building a stronger nation.
Nationalism is haraam bro
@Jf-17 block 3 , @Zarvan and all the other people hating on nationalism

Nationalism is haraam bro
@Jf-17 block 3 , @Zarvan and all the other people hating on nationalism

There is nothing wrong with Nationalism.

Nor is self-critisicm which means I applaud this thread.. Now that being said I agree some what with @Titanium100 in regards with limiting sufism and elements of that nature not that they are bad or anything it just reeks of weakness. We need the extremely strong and well equippment mentally.

We need to take out the creme de la creme of the society and place them in all important positions ala meritocracy

I live for Islam and die for Islam. In the next world we’ll be entered into jannah or jahanam based on how religious we were, not based on how Pakistani we were.
There is nothing wrong with Nationalism.

Nationalism is haram in Islam
Islam first
Everything else second
Islam is going to take me to jannah
Nationalism or anything else isn’t

I live for Islam and die for Islam. In the next world we’ll be entered into jannah or jahanam based on how religious we were, not based on how Pakistani we were.

Islam first
Everything else second

True it is haram but it can go as long as his willing to serve even under that and that his loyal for the short term..

But I don't mind doing it like you did here as long as it grants better overall motivations

.... no? Europe also has 1 billion people, do you think they've a population problem too? you do realise they're much larger and had a slower rate of growth? compare the population of Pakistan in 1950 and today, and so the same for India and China. where they've grown 3× or 5×. the total fertility rate etc.

India and China both have (or had for China), but the management was better. China's was much better. none are anywhere near "10 times worse". even Bangladesh is doing better than Pakistan. it had slightly more population than Pakistan in 1971, but now has 40 million (of 60 million?) less people.

Latest estimates, Bangladesh has 161 Million people, Pakistan has 207 Million.

But Pakistan also has a much, much larger area (though not all of it arable like Bangladesh).

Current population is not a problem (yet) but the growth rate (TFR) maybe. Some folks in Pakistan do not see this as a problem.

Total Fertility Rate (TFR) is number of children born per woman. TFR for Bangladesh is 2.00 (replacement rate) while TFR for Pakistan is 3.56 children per woman (2016). Current TFR for Pakistan may be lower.

Because according to jahil awam best way to become good muslims is to make as much kids as possible. They have no concept of quality over quantity. This is such a sensitive issue that no politican would want to talk about due to fear of losing votes... i mean which horny pakistani men want to pull out at the last minute?

Many folks in Pakistan do not see overpopulation as an issue. I leave this out for Pakistanis to decide. I should not have a judgment as an outsider.

Islam first
Everything else second
Then don't complain about lack of national progress or even ask why Pakistan can't do this or that. Why Pakistan is so poor or so backward?

You know the reason.

True it is haram but it can go as long as his willing to serve even under that and that his loyal for the short term..

But I don't mind doing it like you did here as long as it grants better overall motivations

Being patriotic is fine
Being nationalistic is haram

I’m a patriotic Pakistani but not nationalistic

Back
Top Bottom