What's new

Why is Pakistan afraid of international perception when testing its ICBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Tsunami would not irrigate the desert as I from the region.

Also big mac and kfc is not halal.

Maybe you should start eating halal, so the urge you feel for treachery quells.

We used to have Halal KFC and McDonalds in England........Can't say about the USA. BTW Kosher's also good for muslims, read a hadis on that, when you don't have halal meat, kosher is the next best thing.

We used to have Halal KFC and McDonalds in England........Can't say about the USA. BTW Kosher's also good for muslims, read a hadis on that, when you don't have halal meat, kosher is the next best thing.

Here in the US, they are neither halal nor kosher.

What has this halal/haram discussion to do with this thread? Can we stay on topic here?

(I am sure that topic can be discussed elsewhere.)

What has this halal/haram discussion to do with this thread? Can we stay on topic here?

(I am sure that topic can be discussed elsewhere.)

I'm fine with that, as long as you don't mention deserts and the haram you eat.

Every one talking about ICBM (big dream) but what about Gauri-3 a intermediate-range ballistic missile ???

Well said!:tup: I'm personally getting sick and tired of these converts:pakistan: calling us 'buzdil' and American suckup at every chance they get.

Hey dude this is mostly an internal policy issue for Pakistanis, stay on topic or grab some popcorn and stay on the sidelines. :)

Please proceed to the near chowk and burn a few tires to block traffic to register your outrage effectively! :D

I'd rather burn my neighbour's car, he wastes too much petrol as it is............acting like an imbecile with the environment in mind. That way something good comes out of your poor show of civil sense.

I'd rather burn my neighbour's car, he wastes too much petrol as it is............acting like an imbecile with the environment in mind. That way something good comes out of your poor show of civil sense.

I respect your commitment to protecting the environment with noble actions like that, Sir!

=============================

We need to remain on topic though. Some posters are judged harsher than other favored ones, in the best Pakistani traditions. ;)

=============================

Can Pakistan develop an ICBM? For sure.

Should it? That is a more difficult question, and I am inclined to say: No.

Why do you guys want to follow India in everything ?

You Ghauri and Shaheen seem to have ranges that can hot most of India, why do you need any other missile.

India needs A5 because we need to cover whole of China.

You guys should stop wasting money and focus on education (and toilets! )

Says who ?

we need to cover Israel at the very least, just in case they decide to **** with us.

Personally i will be the most happiest person if pakistan makes one.

Phir dekhna tamasha.................US and Israel will do the necessary.

Sir! there is no Hadith for the Kosher......its not Halal......Plz Quote the Hadith.......:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom