What's new

Why is Pakistan afraid of international perception when testing its ICBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree with those who claim economy. I have no doubt that both India , Pakistan, and many other nations could build them if they devoted a few years and billions, but when you have other pressing needs, you need a damned good reason...at least as far as the public who will need to go with-out for the sake of the program...

PS... that is one of the hall marks of a super-power, can afford to throw away billions on programs with little practical use... ( and also the reason positions of power switch, it takes too much to stay on top. stay near is best)

PPSS... can find use in science, which gives other advantages....it's a trade-off

Agni 5 is purely meant for China, hence the international community doesn't feel threatened by this launch. Whereas if Pakistan does the same, Israel and the West would perceive that it is aimed against them and there is a possibility of terrorists getting access to such weapons.

Of course, a missile is always meant for somebody but it is not true that when a US minion develops a missile, the international community does not feel threatened. After all, a gang of western minions don't make up the 'international community', they are a small fraction of the international community.

Yaar, kis kadar rondhu log ho tum. I just explained to vsdoc and gave him a simple answer about why they are named so and so. Tum logon ne aise dil pe laga lia hai inka naam and ro ro ke pit rahay ho jese apki koi (maazarat ke saath) valida se buray alfaaz main mukhatib hogaya hoon.

Let it go, aglay missile ka naam "Meri taubah" rakhleinge.

20 pages pehle poocha tha ek simple sa sawal abhi tak wohi baat pe pit rahay hain.
Exactly.

And I have a better name in mind for the next missile: Sheila Ki Jawani :rofl:

You are a peace loving nation right!!!
Why do you want to rataliate for whatever India does???

No offence meant, when this missile is not targetted towards Pakistan, why do you want to come up with an answer?

I thought those nations with every type of WMDs in their arsenal were the peace loving nations! Isn't that what we've been hearing from indians like you? BTW, why does it bother you if Pakistan develops an ICBM, after all, it won't be meant for you? Don't tell me you are worried about poverty in Pakistan when india could have fed all the slum dwellers of Mumbai with the money spent on the Agni-V.

Enough with the historical missile names, please. The guy who asked the original question knew the answer perfectly well from previous discussions, but just wanted to start a flame fest anyway. I don't know why Asim took the bait.

Someone else's history.

Next Pakistani series should be named Mountbatten and Victoria.

And maybe finally one named Maneckshaw.

Coz that's the trend.

I thought those nations with every type of WMDs in their arsenal were the peace loving nations! Isn't that what we've been hearing from indians like you? BTW, why does it bother you if Pakistan develops an ICBM, after all, it won't be meant for you? Don't tell me you are worried about poverty in Pakistan when india could have fed all the slum dwellers of Mumbai with the money spent on the Agni-V.

These people are a joke

They're the only worlds "super power" with nearly half of its population below the poverty line. Why are peace loving Hindus making nukes anyway?

Muslims are an aggressive people according to Indians so of course we would be looking to make ICBMs

all Pakistan needs is a missile with a range up to 3,000km to hit any point in India anything above is completely unnecessary since nuclear perception is regional not intercontinental

It shouldn't make any difference to you if you are grilled with an IRBM or an ICBM if india is your only concern. It seems you're more concerned about the security of your western masters.

These people are a joke

They're the only worlds "super power" with nearly half of its population below the poverty line. Why are peace loving Hindus making nukes anyway?

Muslims are an aggressive people according to Indians so of course we would be looking to make ICBMs

why yourl keep bringing religion in every discussion

These people are a joke

I just have to agree with you!

Someone else's history.

Next Pakistani series should be named Mountbatten and Victoria.

And maybe finally one named Maneckshaw.

Coz that's the trend.

The point is that your question, to which you already knew the answer anyway, was intended to derail the thread into a pointless flame fest.

In any case, you achieved your objective to some extent, so I will not comment any further.

The point is that your question, to which you already knew the answer anyway, was intended to derail the thread into a pointless flame fest.

In any case, you achieved your objective to some extent, so I will not comment any further.

Of course I knew the answer man. I'm at least as well educated as you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom