What's new

Why is Pakistan afraid of international perception when testing its ICBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know about capability to make one, but just to get an ICBM capability, all pkaistan needs is a nod from China and a loads of green and white paint.

When Person can not argue logically, he usually resort to verbal diarrhea showing he is mentally retarded.

P.S. I forgot you recently came out of a ban.

ICBMs are not there to teach people lessons, they are there for MAD. No smart *** should have egotistical idea to teach Pakistan a lesson and Pakistan just sits there seeing their face while we get blown to smithereens.

I agree with your point about MAD, but then my point is that Pakistan already has enough deterrence to ensure MAD against its enemies. Or do you disagree with that?

:woot:
Ghauri missile beats prithvi .Seriously?
The Pakistani missile is named after the Afghan king Ghori who defeated Prithviraj Chauhan , the Raja of Ajmer in 1192.But India has named it's missiles after the basic elements i.e earth(prithvi),fire (Agni) etc..It's not named after any king .BTW prithvi raj defeated Ghori in the first battle of Tarain in 1191.

Yaar, kis kadar rondhu log ho tum. I just explained to vsdoc and gave him a simple answer about why they are named so and so. Tum logon ne aise dil pe laga lia hai inka naam and ro ro ke pit rahay ho jese apki koi (maazarat ke saath) valida se buray alfaaz main mukhatib hogaya hoon.

Let it go, aglay missile ka naam "Meri taubah" rakhleinge.

20 pages pehle poocha tha ek simple sa sawal abhi tak wohi baat pe pit rahay hain.

I agree with your point about MAD, but then my point is that Pakistan already has enough deterrence to ensure MAD against its enemies. Or do you disagree with that?

No point in hitting ballistic missiles on Bagram and Kandahar. Nuking them in response to an American first strike would be a grave injustice to our Afghan brothers and not a MAD scenario. MAD should discourage the use of nuclear weapons and I don't think America would be discouraged even if our target is Israel (which would again be innocent in the case of an American first strike).

Remember, Pakistan is setting a bad precedent here and showing a weakness to the Indians. It is showing it is afraid of perceptions.

Historically India is a nation who is afraid of our brute nature and whether or not it is true, India believes it and it keeps them at bay. If you continue to show a weakness such as fear, you are inviting India to attack you.

So I ask again, India main zyada himmat hai?

That is exactly why whole world is concerned about any WMD in the hands of Pakistan.

BTW India isn't afraid of you. India has spanked Pakistan when it becomes necessary be kashmir,71 or Siachen ,...rather it pity Pakistan for being a country consist of Jununi (crazy ) people.

No point in hitting ballistic missiles on Bagram and Kandahar. Nuking them in response to an American first strike would be a grave injustice to our Afghan brothers and not a MAD scenario. MAD should discourage the use of nuclear weapons and I don't think America would be discouraged even if our target is Israel (which would again be innocent in the case of an American first strike).

Surely you do realize that trying to develop the ability to target mainland USA that would be required for your definition of MAD will invite reprisals of many kinds that Pakistan can resist only if it is as strong as China or Russia?

I think there are two key issues for Pakistan here.

First is the frayed relationship with the US, because of which Pakistanis may desire the capacity to deter the US.

The second issue, which may be more important than the first, is that of prestige. Pakistan, having been imagined as a homeland for South Asian Muslims, cannot afford to be seen as a lower-rung power than India. Otherwise it does great damage to Pakistan's national narrative.

In fact, Pakistan's quest to subjugate Afghanistan may be seen as an effort to compensate for the loss of East Pakistan, which tipped the balance in favour of India.

Because Pakistan doesn't have the know how and technology and money to do such a thing.

The AGNI 5 launch costed around $300m, do you think Pakistan with a £200billion economy could afford such a thing?

Economy is and will be one of the very least reasons. They said the same thing that a smaller, poorer nation such as Pakistan will never even come close to what called "Nuclear Technology" and 14 years after Pakistan succesfully tested nuclear technology, there are rumors that Pakistan could be bigger than France and UK in that area in a few years. Never underestimate Pakistan! Pakistani qaum will eat grass for 1000 years but if they have to build an ICBM and note (if they really have to), then they will.

Furthermore, I do not think that building an ICBM will give any advantage to Pakistan (At-least that's what the policy makers think). If Pakistan really needed an ICBM, trust me on this, they would already have the technology although Pakistan doesn't have to test it during crisis times.

Ye kya missile missile lagai hui hai.
Pakistan should fire the next missile named aag 50..baat khatam, chapter closed. Ab India ko fifty tak pahuchne mai pata nahi kitna time lagega.:D

Perfect time to test ICBM, world can't stop us or we'll back out of Afghanistan.

all Pakistan needs is a missile with a range up to 3,000km to hit any point in India anything above is completely unnecessary since nuclear perception is regional not intercontinental

I think you should understand from an Indian about our views of Pakistan and not assume it.

We think of you not as invaders but as Hindu or Buddhist converts (obviously, even you can't deny that it is true for the vast majority, even Pushtuns).

Some of our people converted (due to whatever reasons) and for us it is natural to assume that they were the weaker ones. Either not able to sustain the persecution, jaziyah or other threats. Or weak in faith.

Weak nonetheless.

You may try to associate yourself to Arabs, Turks etc. We don't do that. We see facts for what they are.

Even the invader arse had been kicked by indigenous Hindus and Sikhs much before the British domination started here.

Pakistani parts have never dominated Indian parts in history. It has always been the reverse.[/B]

Then the history after partition and 1971 in particular but all wars between the two.

You are wrong in your assumption. Pakistan is a nuisance but little more. It's nuisance value is also reducing day by day. Most Indians don't care for Pakistan anymore except for the terror.

We have moved on. We feel irritated when even compared with Pakistan.

Probably for the same resons you guys have banned the Af * Pak word here.

This is not to denigrate your country. Just the reality.

Once you get rid of your false assumptions and delusions, it is easier to make the right decisions.

So Pakistani ICBM decision (assuming it has the capability) should depend on its own needs, not because of a mad rush to ape India.

We are in a different league and we are a different civilization.

We all know how much you were annoyed of Pakistan after the scare of sending "Su-30MKI" in Pakistan in 2001 and also 2008.

Funny, you hate being compared to Pakistan but you come to a Pakistani forum to do so? Nontheless, India is more comparable to Pakistan than it is to China and US which you Indians are obsessed about

all Pakistan needs is a missile with a range up to 3,000km to hit any point in India anything above is completely unnecessary since nuclear perception is regional not intercontinental

We have whole India covered with Shaheen II

We think of you not as invaders but as Hindu or Buddhist converts (obviously, even you can't deny that it is true for the vast majority, even Pushtuns).

Some of our people converted (due to whatever reasons) and for us it is natural to assume that they were the weaker ones. Either not able to sustain the persecution, jaziyah or other threats. Or weak in faith.

Weak nonetheless.

Bad ideas go through their own life cycle. Sometimes they last for decades or even centuries.

For example Communism was once regarded as a panacea but now people know better.

Sometimes the misconceptions need to be given their own space to fail.

Perhaps some people probably needed to live through the Taliban regime in Afghanistan before they realized that fanaticism is a bad idea.

Abrasive hectoring may not always be useful. Firmness and strength, tempered with sympathy and patience, is preferable in some cases.

Anyway, this is going off-topic.

Economy is and will be one of the very least reasons. They said the same thing that a smaller, poorer nation such as Pakistan will never even come close to what called "Nuclear Technology" and 14 years after Pakistan succesfully tested nuclear technology, there are rumors that Pakistan could be bigger than France and UK in that area in a few years. Never underestimate Pakistan! Pakistani qaum will eat grass for 1000 years but if they have to build an ICBM and note (if they really have to), then they will.

Economy least reason ?? India spent $ 300 million on Agni V R&D alone , without economic backing , you expect to conjure a ICBM out of the magic bag just like that ?

Keep eating grass , earlier it was for nuclear weapons , now for ICBM ... may God help you guys !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom