What's new

Why is Pak media not reporting what is happening at the LOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no verified sources there is alot of

Unfortunately for modi he is underestimating Pakistan and you dont win wars by targeting civilians unfortunately he will be known for his cowardice and the killings of gujrat

IK said Pak army will act if these filthy bharti's kill civilians, but reports of 30 civilians killed by a short range missile is an act of war.

Does anyone know the current Pakistani response? I know Pakistani snipers are responding.

Snipers is not enough. It seems the Indians have used heavy artillery and even short range missiles to strike.

Looks like our side has used some heavier form of shelling, but nowhere near what the Indians are using.

modi is not aggressive.he is waging war just because he want to win election.where was your army when pilot was in pakistan? modi failed to be aggressive.he is just showing typical indian mentality.what do you know about wars? do you think that our kind gesture makes us weak? we aren't weak.you started mirage drama,we ended it with migs.you start this loc skirmish again,we will end it again.there are no alternatives.you hit us,we will hit you back.what kind of aggressive behavior are you talking about? your indian national kulbhushan is in our custody from the last two years,i guess.what have you done for kulbhushan? what your pm have done for kulbhushan? now your pm wants a war and it's like a face saving.modi wants to finish it but it will also turn into a disaster for india.waging war at this stage,when elections are near,and calling your pm brave,is two totally different things.i think it's time for pakistan to stop showing kindness.

Well you have a valid point...But why do you think, we are really trying to do anything for Kulbhusan??? Just for a moment, think in other angle of this Kulbhusan eposide..

India caught the Mumbai attacker and he was shown as a poster boy of Pakistan supported anti Indian elemements across the world...Many powerful nations alligned with our case...Pakistan had an Indian spy who is alleged to be in terrorism case...What have you done in last 2-3 year??? Again, do not judge me with my post...I am putting a question about the outcome of events and the way both nation handle each situation....Even your Muslim brother Iran is alligning with you to say India sends terrorist to Pakistan..

India finds the weakness in diplomacy for Pakistan...You guys are good in war and fighter spirit to everything...But being a fighter does not win everything...

He is a great human being and he is yet to mature as a leader...Trust me..releasing a pilot is the sign of his inner heart and his leadership skill...He desrve a credit of behaving like a mature human being...Kudos to him...Even big segment of people in India admire for his decision to send our pilot back...

But our history with Kashmir issue is already messed up...We have so much bloodied history that even any sane leader would like to do anything, he will be politically finished in both country.... AB Vajpayee was man of peace...But we all know, how Pakistan responded to his peace initiative in the form of Kargil...
So in the same way, we know IK is a great leader....but Modi is not Imran Khan nor Manmohan Singh or AB Vajpayee...He do not want to be known as a good man....He is a risk taker and not averse to take the war as an option if makes India into a dominating position...

I wish more Indian would share your view. But I don’t understand why they are firing on civilian areas? That just goes to show me as Nigerian amd someone who’s community has been far removed from this conflict so I feel I can be more objective - India has sunk to new lows.

I wish more Indian would share your view. But I don’t understand why they are firing on civilian areas? That just goes to show me as Nigerian amd someone who’s community has been far removed from this conflict so I feel I can be more objective - India has sunk to new lows.

Well...You may be correct...As i told, we have suffered a lot due to terrorism...So there is a tipping point in which people react...Most of the people in the street are not happy that we are forced into a war...But if you see, in your news, our soldiers are dying in Kashmir, then they do not have much choice rather than to back up Modi

He is a great human being and he is yet to mature as a leader...Trust me..releasing a pilot is the sign of his inner heart and his leadership skill...He desrve a credit of behaving like a mature human being...Kudos to him...Even big segment of people in India admire for his decision to send our pilot back...

But our history with Kashmir issue is already messed up...We have so much bloodied history that even any sane leader would like to do anything, he will be politically finished in both country.... AB Vajpayee was man of peace...But we all know, how Pakistan responded to his peace initiative in the form of Kargil...
So in the same way, we know IK is a great leader....but Modi is not Imran Khan nor Manmohan Singh or AB Vajpayee...He do not want to be known as a good man....He is a risk taker and not averse to take the war as an option if makes India into a dominating position...

AB Vajpayee was man of peace...But we all know, how Pakistan responded to his peace initiative in the form of
M seek and tired of reading/listening this line of argument of INDIANS and not seeing any logical/rational reply of Pakistanis. Indian answer to this now, how on earth UR Ex-COAS Padmanabhan predicting a limited war against PAK a few months before Kargil's mis-adventure of MUSH? And how did PAK's fouj reached at Kargil's heights by evading all Indian's eyes, radars, surveillance systems? And for all to know, Kargil was Mush and few of his cronies war against IND but not PAK or its entire Mil's one, IMHO.

Last edited:
Chill out mate...these are real wars...Are you expecting a running live commentry of war in twitter??:p::p::p:

Would like an update on the news which there is none but would be nice to see India further spanked you know what I mean buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom