What's new

Why is Pak media not reporting what is happening at the LOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who need enemy when we have stone age mentality like ghazwa e hind. Not going to happen. Palestinian, iraq, Somalia, Yemen, sham, afganistan all went for jihad, created jihadi organisation , Also there are more than 75 banned jihadi organisation in Pakistan, what did they achieve. We need to come out from stone age mentality & delusion. There is life outside unless you know high technology brahmos is coming unstoppable & you run for life . This is technology which matters. And you have to do counter planning, instead of Ghazwa hind rant and ruin your country for ghazwa rant.
Our forces are doing well to defend. But we will not do any ghazwa . This is suicide .

These are the keyboard warriors on our side, the little Napoleons dont understand the gravity of situation we are facing, these are the listeners of Lal Topi and Orya Maqbool using extreme twisting of facts and so called prophecies. These are the brain dead morons that is bringing down Pakistan and its people. It seems my countrymen have not learned a single lesson after 15 years of WOT and sacrificing thousands of people.

Because we have a lot of laal topi Zaid Hamid influenced wanabe warriors. I personally does not agree with the return timings for the prisoner, but whats done is done.

Because we also have idiots who think that there is gonna be some kind of Gazwa-e-Hind. People like Zaid Hamid and Orya Maqbool are the morons of highest order we currently have.

I agree with orya maqbool jaan that ghazw.e.hind is coming ... not only by hadees but also from attitude of indians but it never means that i start working for war ...

War requires strategies planning and alot of work ... currently we do not have enough fire power but more important than that is gathering allies ... the more allies you have more chances of winning the war ... returning the pilot is to gather allies ... sooner or later we will have a war with india and the strategy by which we are working we will have allies like turkey, china, afghanistan and may be GCC behind the scene ... furthermore if europe will not by our ally but our gesture will pressurize them not to side with India

These are the keyboard warriors on our side, the little Napoleons dont understand the gravity of situation we are facing, these are the listeners of Lal Topi and Orya Maqbool using extreme twisting of facts and so called prophecies. These are the brain dead morons that is bringing down Pakistan and its people. It seems my countrymen have not learned a single lesson after 15 years of WOT and sacrificing thousands of people.
I think this has to do with the emotional attachment with religion. They just want to believe in ghazwa hind. This is impossible to convince them that don't want to listen.
People like orya makbool, Zaid hamid, Few Mullah/Molvis are spreading Cancer and playing with emotion using religion.
There are 75+ banned jihadi organisation in Pakistan, what we are, where we are. These people don't learn from history.
Common religious people can easily become their victims.

Who need enemy when we have stone age mentality like ghazwa e hind. Not going to happen. Palestinian, iraq, Somalia, Yemen, sham, afganistan all went for jihad, created jihadi organisation , Also there are more than 75 banned jihadi organisation in Pakistan, what did they achieve. We need to come out from stone age mentality & delusion. There is life outside unless you know high technology brahmos is coming unstoppable & you run for life . This is technology which matters. And you have to do counter planning, instead of Ghazwa hind rant and ruin your country for ghazwa rant.
Our forces are doing well to defend. But we will not do any ghazwa . This is suicide .
We believe all that is revealed in stone ages and all the subsequent predictions. No one is forcing you to believe in those things which are revealed by God on His Prophets. However, stop ridiculing our believes.
Stick to the topic, no need to spit your filth against our believes.

Bleed with 1000 cuts... India or Indian leader did not say that...
I'm a strong believer of term... survival of the fittest... be it a person or a nation...

Situation on LOC is escalated to next level of ongoing war...

I hear this propaganda from every keyboard Sanghi but never heard it from any Pakistani leaders. What does it mean?

I think this has to do with the emotional attachment with religion.

We are a nation founded on religion, least we forget.

Lal Topi and Orya Maqbool

Two different mindsets.

Zaid Hamid is a shady character promoting extreme jingoism and sometimes abusive. Just this weak he called SMQ and IK traitors. As if he is the only patriot.... he will have to be dealt with in the future by the state.

Orya Maqbool Jan is a religious nationalist like Imran Khan. His name was even considered for a ministerial position by PTI. He is also fairly knowledgeable about economics and international politics, and gets many famous personalities on his show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom