What's new

Why is Pak media not reporting what is happening at the LOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jab thora bohat aman tha tab zabaan per lagaam nahi thi.

ab kia pachtana. ab chai piyo chai

First of all.. i said that we devided u into 2 countries... i never celebrated the fact people got killed...

Secondly... mae koi pachta nahi raha... i feel sad.. innocent people including solders are dying..

Third... U dont have any moral high ground...

First of all.. i said that we devided u into 2 countries... i never celebrated the fact people got killed...

Secondly... mae koi pachta nahi raha... i feel sad.. innocent people including solders are dying..

Third... U dont have any moral high ground...

why dont you go out and protest for peace?

why dont you go out and protest for peace?

Protest? For what? Fake news!!
According to media of both countries.. they are victims..
so where should i protest? Infornt of Pak high commision?

I can only guess that innocent people have died.. but truth is something no body knows.. so on what basis i go and protest?

Are you ok with what is happening? Why dont you protest?

Do not go by these Akhand Bharat concept kind of fancy stories from internet...Common Indian people have least interest in acquiring any additional land from any where...Heck even, BJP made a deal with BD where we lost our territory to them..No one complained...

War is not a solution for sure...But asking a country to separate a state and hand it over to another country is not easy either...Basically, war is a better devil than the 2 choices...

Heck even, BJP made a deal with BD where we lost our territory to them..No one complained...
Try to fool Dalals but not vigil BDeshis as they know that you have exchanged Angorpota-Dahagram with Bherubari to RULE entire BD through UR proxies.

they are using 155 mm artillery and short range missiles.2missiles hit population.many dead.
Why panic if there is no official word it means nothing serious air space opened no blackout no sirens it means all is well and under control some say jets are flying of course as per ispr armed forces on high alert according to sops.

Why panic if there is no official word it means nothing serious air space opened no blackout no sirens it means all is well and under control some say jets are flying of course as per ispr armed forces on high alert according to sops.
Lahore and sialkot are still close.

Lahore and sialkot are still close.
It will remain closed till 4 March because near border life and plane security can not be jeopardized with hasty decision unless escalation dial down from both parties in. This conflict.

Hah Mari theray kwab may, shot a mig 21 in your airspace ,mig 21 chased your plane into your airspace .what a geate achievement.
Shot our weakest plane with your main plane in your inventory in your airspace forgetting .

SHut up and wake up you coward bakht.

Protest? For what? Fake news!!
According to media of both countries.. they are victims..
so where should i protest? Infornt of Pak high commision?

I can only guess that innocent people have died.. but truth is something no body knows.. so on what basis i go and protest?

Are you ok with what is happening? Why dont you protest?

my prime minister keeps calling yours but he does not pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom