What's new

Why is Pak media not reporting what is happening at the LOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
radio silence and need to keep info i can understand but we kashmiris are feeling betrayed by pakistani media showing PSL discussions and entertainment shows at the time our people are being indiscriminately bombed at by the enemy

Same question. Neither is indian media

Yesterday Indian media was busy in rising TRP by round the clock circus...

Very less space to LOC situation... 2 children and their mother died... father lost both legs... critical...

Why are my countrymen so impatient and jump to conclusions on a dime?

Please understand this; India is now in a rock and hard place. Sure we are getting casualties too but India is being pounded in return many folds. Allah has granted a precious opportunity to Pakistan to get even with the enemy without third party meddling.

But this time Modi can neither accept nor deny the fighting going on the LOC. If he keeps denying it, he cannot count on international community to save his a$$. If he accepts it, he will get slaughter by his own people. Pakistan is exploiting this situation and hence keeping it under wraps.

Mari ap sb Pakistanis Hazraat se guzarish hy k ap Hoslaa rakhin. Army hm se poch k action ni le gi . Fight un ka kam hy aur wo janty hain kis trha aur kis weapon se jawab dina hy.

radio silence and need to keep info i can understand but we kashmiris are feeling betrayed by pakistani media showing PSL discussions and entertainment shows at the time our people are being indiscriminately bombed at by the enemy
This is the 2nd person from Kashmir I'm reading the same thing from. This is a strange situation media needs to show whats happening. People should not feel this way.

What the hell ... you are behavibg stupid in your hatred towards IK ... people are insane .

Because we have a lot of laal topi Zaid Hamid influenced wanabe warriors. I personally does not agree with the return timings for the prisoner, but whats done is done.

Why are my countrymen so impatient and jump to conclusions on a dime?

Please understand this; India is now in a rock and hard place. Sure we are getting casualties too but India is being pounded in return many folds. Allah has granted a precious opportunity to Pakistan to get even with the enemy without third party meddling.

But this time Modi can neither accept nor deny the fighting going on the LOC. If he keeps denying it, he cannot count on international community to save his a$$. If he accepts it, he will get slaughter by his own people. Pakistan is exploiting this situation and hence keeping it under wraps.

Because we also have idiots who think that there is gonna be some kind of Gazwa-e-Hind. People like Zaid Hamid and Orya Maqbool are the morons of highest order we currently have.

This is the 2nd person from Kashmir I'm reading the same thing from. This is a strange situation media needs to show whats happening. People should not feel this way.
last night i tried every single news channel all were showing psl and entertainment shows nothing about Loc kotli is being bombarded heavily
at least they should have informed the people ask them for help in any way they could

last night i tried every single news channel all were showing psl and entertainment shows nothing about Loc kotli is being bombarded heavily
at least they should have informed the people ask them for help in any way they could
I agree with you they should inform the whole nation about whats going on. People would have been there to support and help in this hour of need.

Very different views.

Zaid Zaman Hamad has a past with Yusuf Kazzab.

Orya Maqbool Jan, like Dr. Shahid Masood, is a follower of Dr. Israr Ahmad.

I disagree. Both of them talk of a great war aka Gazawa-e-Hind, based on some flimsy predictions one uses obscure made up facts other one uses a poem to push this fallacy.
These are people who have chosen to look the other way, they think there is gonna be some final battle between forces of good and evil, if there is an open war there wont be anything left to claim by either side. These apocalyptic views are extremely dangerous.

I disagree. Both of them talk of a great war aka Gazawa-e-Hind, based on some flimsy predictions one uses obscure made up facts other one uses a poem to push this fallacy.
These are people who have chosen to look the other way, they think there is gonna be some final battle between forces of good and evil, if there is an open war there wont be anything left to claim by either side. These apocalyptic views are extremely dangerous.

Are you an Indian Hindu?

Absurd predictions?

These are authentic hadith.

Muslims believe it, you don’t have to.

I agree with you they should inform the whole nation about whats going on. People would have been there to support and help in this hour of need.

We need to know the extent of damage and how bad the situation is. All of Pakistan must prepare for war if it means it.

Are you an Indian Hindu?

Absurd predictions?

These are authentic hadith.

Muslims believe it, you don’t have to.

Accha accha, lets reinterpret these hadiths to suit our narrative, any one challenging is hindu. You guys really are this stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom