What's new

Why is Pak media not reporting what is happening at the LOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
News are Indian launched short range ballistic missile at Kotli sector. Pakistan army destroyed two missiles one hit the population.

Peace lovers check above post?
What you think our appeasement to modi work?

The same goes for India. If your side wanted peace, they could have sat down and talked to Kashmiri leaders and Pakistan about the future of Kashmir.

It takes two hands to clap. World powers only care about their own interests. They don't care two bits about innocent civilians being killed and maimed in Kashmir. I know this is a circular argument for you and us but there are two narratives here and we cannot be all wrong and you all right just because some "world powers" back your narrative. This is not a popularity vote for Pakistan to consider. Kashmiris dying each day is a matter of grave concern to Pakistan. We put our lives on the line for the Kashmiris because it is an important cause for us.

To some extent you are correct...Peace is a lucrative world that has been used and misused by many nation to serve their own interests...We can not achieve peace with conditions....if nation has condition to talk about peace, that means, they are ready for war...Kashmir is the classic case of it...

As i told earlier, IK is a nice man...His intent might be good...But he does not show typical attititude of Pakistan people..He is accomodative, good listener and may be a good leader for Pakistan...But India and Pakistan history is already messed up...Too much blood has already spilled in Kashmir for civilians and soldiers...The end to the madness need courage to finish it...
Modi is brave and aggressive person...He inspired the segment of people who have been feeling helpless with the constant terrorist attack in India since last 30 year...Again, Kashmir is just an symptom....But rest of the country witnessed terrorism in different forms...He basically channelized the energy of those people to take risk...I am not really sure, if Modi will stop at this point and make peace with Pakistan....He is not like other leaders of India..i my not like it, but Modi just dealyed the beginning of the war due to IK decided to return the pilot...If Pakistan would not have returned the pilot, things would have been different today..

Peace lovers check above post?
What you think our appeasement to modi work?

Everyone already knew how Modi would react. The release of the pilot was meant as a goodwill gesture towards those who seek peace. The release wasn’t meant to appease warmonger Modi.

We need to strike and very very hard. Indian military installations need to be destroyed. Indian soldiers need to die. That is the only goal.

Modi needs to be brought to his knees. Let’s see how far this extremist rapist bastard wants to go. Time has come to decapitate the snake.

I hope its not true they have killed 30 civilians and that two with short range misslies fired by blood thirsty bharti's, this means an act of War, Pakistan wake up and take Kashmir now.

To some extent you are correct...Peace is a lucrative world that has been used and misused by many nation to serve their own interests...We can not achieve peace with conditions....if nation has condition to talk about peace, that means, they are ready for war...Kashmir is the classic case of it...

As i told earlier, IK is a nice man...His intent might be good...But he does not show typical attititude of Pakistan people..He is accomodative, good listener and may be a good leader for Pakistan...But India and Pakistan history is already messed up...Too much blood has already spilled in Kashmir for civilians and soldiers...The end to the madness need courage to finish it...
Modi is brave and aggressive person...He inspired the segment of people who have been feeling helpless with the constant terrorist attack in India since last 30 year...Again, Kashmir is just an symptom....But rest of the country witnessed terrorism in different forms...He basically channelized the energy of those people to take risk...I am not really sure, if Modi will stop at this point and make peace with Pakistan....He is not like other leaders of India..i my not like it, but Modi just dealyed the beginning of the war due to IK decided to return the pilot...If Pakistan would not have returned the pilot, things would have been different today..

What do you think your Modi is achieving by firing at civilian towns in the border areas?

Yeah i know how important It is for you guys.
What did you do when our PM came to talk.you gave us kargil.so I think you should follow your advice.
Did you read the UN declaration after the terrorist attack.it says no reason justifies terrorism,and no one is buying your argument
The only terrorists are your gutless leaders who have waged genocide on Kashmiris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom