What's new

Why is Pak media not reporting what is happening at the LOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pakistan wanted peace ,there would not have been a terrorist attack in the first place .and world powers would not be asking Pakistan to take action against the terrorists

Now no argument you want war, now you will see the brutal war in the history of mankind.

Afsohs

The victims in this war are kashmiris. Indians know it. Pakistan are yet to awaken.

Indians fire indiscriminately over the LoC killing as much life as they can.

Pakistan dares not to respond because the victims on the other side will be muslims.

I blame chutiya AJK government too. I have never known a worse set of pointless puppets. They are idol worshippers of Nawaz Sharif and Zardari. Our ghatiya awam is too backward to challenge them.

India regularly targets civilians in AJK, but these Kanjar in govt do nothing on the international stage or in the UN. They go on trips abroad like nawab ke bachay and sh1t on the stupid awam who votes them in.

AJK media is also rubbish. Not a single English language newspaper or website, not a single TV channel. If they can manage in IOK there is no reason for them not too.

This is what all the softy softy peace bakwas buys you. It's unfortunate that the bombs aren't falling in Bani Gala or Multan but instead in Azad Kashmir. If you're families had to endure what ours have been enduring for months, whole Pakistani Liberal twitterati would be wanting to drop the A-bomb.
Same sir , extended family alone has 5 shaheed and many many injured and these are civi only figures from ajk

Pakistani airforce cowardly struck Indian military installations and then shot down and apprehended the pilot in a cowardly manner. :claims the Indian media in its yesterday's headlines.

Who the **** would intrude into an enemy airspace and then shot its jet down while being coward? o_O

The same goes for India. If your side wanted peace, they could have sat down and talked to Kashmiri leaders and Pakistan about the future of Kashmir.

It takes two hands to clap. World powers only care about their own interests. They don't care two bits about innocent civilians being killed and maimed in Kashmir. I know this is a circular argument for you and us but there are two narratives here and we cannot be all wrong and you all right just because some "world powers" back your narrative. This is not a popularity vote for Pakistan to consider. Kashmiris dying each day is a matter of grave concern to Pakistan. We put our lives on the line for the Kashmiris because it is an important cause for us.

Well said, but India will never be a hand which clap for peace.
Neither are they going to change miracle, on handing over of pilot # X

Send Imran Khan on front lines, along with those who were beating desks behind.

They all think and behave like some looser King.

Why doesn't your bald father Nawaz Sharrif volunteer first? Its time for him to prove his loyalty.

I blame chutiya AJK government too. I have never known a worse set of pointless puppets. They are idol worshippers of Nawaz Sharif and Zardari. Our ghatiya awam is too backward to challenge them.

India regularly targets civilians in AJK, but these Kanjar in govt do nothing on the international stage or in the UN. They go on trips abroad like nawab ke bachay and sh1t on the stupid awam who votes them in.

AJK media is also rubbish. Not a single English language newspaper or website, not a single TV channel. If they can manage in IOK there is no reason for them not too.

I have 300 family and relatives sitting within 5-10km of LoC as we speak. While these guys speak to the UN, they die

The same goes for India. If your side wanted peace, they could have sat down and talked to Kashmiri leaders and Pakistan about the future of Kashmir.

It takes two hands to clap. World powers only care about their own interests. They don't care two bits about innocent civilians being killed and maimed in Kashmir. I know this is a circular argument for you and us but there are two narratives here and we cannot be all wrong and you all right just because some "world powers" back your narrative. This is not a popularity vote for Pakistan to consider. Kashmiris dying each day is a matter of grave concern to Pakistan. We put our lives on the line for the Kashmiris because it is an important cause for us.
Yeah i know how important It is for you guys.
What did you do when our PM came to talk.you gave us kargil.so I think you should follow your advice.
Did you read the UN declaration after the terrorist attack.it says no reason justifies terrorism,and no one is buying your argument

Hah Mari theray kwab may, shot a mig 21 in your airspace ,mig 21 chased your plane into your airspace .what a geate achievement.
Shot our weakest plane with your main plane in your inventory in your airspace forgetting .
Your strongest plane was also shadowing him why didn't he fire?
Maybe amraams didn't give him any opportunity

Hah Mari theray kwab may, shot a mig 21 in your airspace ,mig 21 chased your plane into your airspace .what a geate achievement.
Shot our weakest plane with your main plane in your inventory in your airspace forgetting .

GTFO back to your shit defenceofurmIndia or the sewers, we don't want your kind here.

We gave your pilot as good will gesture but dont take that as our weakness. If you want war we will give you war, you will forget elections
Pilot came back thanks to KSA,UAE and USA

Yeah i know how important It is for you guys.
What did you do when our PM came to talk.you gave us kargil.so I think you should follow your advice.
Did you read the UN declaration after the terrorist attack.it says no reason justifies terrorism,and no one is buying your argument

how many times do we have to say. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TERRORISM IN KASHMIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom