What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir in Islam insulting any PROPHET PBUH is punishable by death at least first read orders of Islam Mr

Sir judges have to try their best but the punishment will be only death nothing else and what is the logic than putting some one behind bars ????????????? :hitwall:

I have the same handbook you have. The orders for those days might be different that what needs to be done today to make this religion acceptable. You cannot kill people who do not harm your society. People are killed in wars, not through spreading religion. By your definition islam is known as a tool of war, which is incorrect.

Actually not, it is not due to corrupt system it was due to advance in science/tehnology which they discovered in later years that the accused was innocent.
I wonder how many years will it take them to discover that those they killed in Afghan and Iraq were not terrorist but MAJORLY innocents! and maybe few EXTREMISTS! but more common people!

It has happened in a few cases in the UK. for example there was no DNA before, but now we have it.

That is what I meant, the West bothered going back to open solved cases, where the convict was already hung! While we do not see it in Pakistan!
"only thing is innocents killed are rarely investigated let alone the discovery of an innocent given capital punishment!"

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/205983-why-my-hijab-your-problem-64.html#ixzz26B4UZEEY

How can you say humans have been treated inhumanly in secualr system? could you give explanations to me?
Well, when the criminals walk free because they are not allowed to give capital punishment although they know so and so has killed sooo many people!

Where, they would have rescue missions for a dog, but refuse to help Africans or Afghanistanis or Iraqis or Palestinians...

I would have accompanied with articles..but right now I need to get home..

English literature.

Shakespeare! :P

Euorpeans and Americans have the highest rape in the world 1 out of 5 women in America is rape victim according to FBI and also in Britian 80 % rape are not reported so first know some facts than come and talk

Incorrect. Show me the link and I will show you mine.

I have the same handbook you have. The orders for those days might be different that what needs to be done today to make this religion acceptable. You cannot kill people who do not harm your society. People are killed in wars, not through spreading religion. By your definition islam is known as a tool of war, which is incorrect.
Sir orders which are in Quran and Sunnah can't be changed Sir they are clear and they will be implemented as they are and with these orders people are accepting Islamm 68000 daily in the whole world Sir

Soon their will be no petition take over of government INSHALLAH with the help Muslims who love Islam and are ready to fight and die for it

Okay .. start with stoping NATO containers, that should be a good first goal for the mega plan to happen. Cutting off supplies to the enemy should be the first step dont you think?

In islam punishment for murder of innocent is death no concept of life sentence Mr and Blasphemer are not innocent

The word Blasphemy itself is was first used by Christians crusaders who went around forcefully converting people... :)

Ok, this is approximately how it will go, if you join 'brainless' herds and work for a company/corporation.

1. You'll join a job
2. You'll buy a car (parents / bank)
3. You'll need to marry (Pakistani compulsion)
4a. You'll either stay with family after marriage (same city - again Pakistani compulsion)
4b. You'll buy a house (staying back in the UK / loan / parents money)
5. Five years have passed and you're 27 with kids.

Now analysis, what have you gained @ age of 27

Liabilities = Kids + Mortgage = Life over

Now, there is an alternative, I'll pm you in a couple of days! :D

Awww...I didn't go according to plan! :P

The word Blasphemy itself is was first used by Christians crusaders who went around forcefully converting people... :)
Blasphemous!!!!! Errrrrr!!!! Don't take that away from Zarvan........ He will be left with 'Mr. Infidel' only! :woot:

Sir I give dam who used it first or not what I see is it is clear order of Islam proved by Quran and Sunnah Sir

@Hyperion

I will be waiting for your PM:lol:

PS I thought only those with 10,000 posts can PM

I dont have any mercy on the murderer, but what if there is a miscariage of justice? Do you see my point here?

He definitely would not have given a weird smile when the judge announced the punishment! Unless he needs a special room in the Psycho ward!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom