What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy, I don't believe in LAW, I believe in justice. Our societies are still way too young to have an effective or working judicial system. Laws are made for people with an IQ of lower than 120. My life, my interpretation, my laws, my justice!

Besides, never had to deal with the 'law' as such. So don't know what that means?
To solve the issue of taxpayers money, they need to build factories near/inside the prisons and ask the prisoners to work and earn their food and accommodation.

And i am not sure about our society being young, and if i put impolitely, we are a bit stupid to be having such a situation. We are slow thinkers.

Honestly, if somebody takes another person's life, 22 years is NOTHING, keep him/her in jail for the rest of his life with hard work imposed on him/her.

Oh plus a jail which looks like my hostel here without needing to pay the rent is like inviting homeless poor to go on a killing spree!

LOL... Yara, best years of your life are about to start... 21 - 27 (different kind of fun, where mistakes are allowed) 28 - 38 (amazing satisfaction and gradual buildup of self-confidence --- which may on occasions give you the 'god' complex --- however, no mistakes are allowed)....... have all the fun you can....... :partay:
That was after university I take it :lol: I'm still in unversity and it is going to start soon for me.

To solve the issue of taxpayers money, they need to build factories near/inside the prisons and ask the prisoners to work and earn their food and accommodation.

And i am not sure about our society being young, and if i put impolitely, we are a bit stupid to be having such a situation. We are slow thinkers.

Yup give the murder access to murder some more people!

That was after university I take it :lol: I'm still in unversity and it is going to start soon for me.

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY IT!

Oh plus a jail which looks like my hostel here without needing to pay the rent is like inviting homeless poor to go on a killing spree!
Exactly, that is why the british justice system is failing the victims.

I do agree with you, but keep in mind that miscarriage of justice have happend before ,and in a few years time it was discovered due to advance in police techniques/techonogy/science that the accused was innocent. THat is is why i dont emphasize on captial punishment that much.

That is the corrupt system...like ours in Pakistan, only thing is innocents killed are rarely investigated let alone the discovery of an innocent given capital punishment!

Exactly, that is why the british justice system is failing the victims.

Yet, you voice out secular system? Where humans are treated inhumanely and animals treated better than humans?

I was brought up in a Sultanate...Not very secular if you ask me... ONLY moved to UK for MSc and job...

Being unmarried I envy them!

Nothing to do with Islam...Purely cultural so blame it on culture!

Rarely, few cases which media loves to make breaking news...But still happens as boys will be boys!

Knee problem is also caused by diet and the lady making it her own problem...Like I said Islam did not tell you to make yourself obese! So, I do not know how this can be blamed on Islam or anyone preaching it or practicing it?

:)

I was born in a weird family...Typical intolerant family but because we lived outside PAKISTAN...STILL IN A MUSLIM SULTANATE (Though I do not support Sultanates but that is a different story) But I never went through all that...Maybe I was lucky not to see the PAKISTANI culture...But I would not let anyone degrade it either! I know it is not perfect...BUT it is better than alot of cultures!

Mind you, I am working in a foreign land and their culture is somewhat same...The majority of Italy for example is similar when it comes to male rubbish!

Of course when the TV shows you the historical places, the freely dressing and all..BUT do you know you will rarely find a mixed house share?! Girls will share with girls and vice versa...only occasionally, some black sheep show up!

In UK, it is mixed but their laws are horrible! You can end up in jail if a girl says something against you, not much proof is needed, her tears are enough...There was a law passed in some European country where women under hormonal influence were trialed differently! MEANING a woman who say chops her husband because she has some hormonal imbalance, or was feeling angry can somehow slip the system and get lesser charges while a similar man might not! The LAW dictates even who holds custody of the child...usually ends up with the mother who smokes weed WHO married a WEALTHY MAN and sued him for wanting to see his own child...Nope media will not show you any of that!

They will show you the nude beaches and make you happy!

Welcome to the women right's secular twisted system!

You seem to be forgetting that you are giving examples of one off instances. I might have heard of 5 cases by specific judges that could have actually been stupid or corrupt enough to allow hormonal balance as defense. They do not force women on nude beaches, nor do they force me to go there. The women are still not as empowered as you are showing them. They are still seen as objects of lust, while all studies point as women having the same sexual desires as men. Still we see more and more men objectifying women than the other way around. The amount of the crazy incidents that you mention are fairly median. That is whats important. But at the moment the country I live the extremists incidents are on the rise, (rape, forced underage marriages, etc etc). Nearly doubling every year. That is alarming. Right now if I have to look at womens treatment over the millions of years, I would say too much justice is better than having no justice.

I don't know where I understand about capital punishment, however, my parents taught me very well how to counter crazy people --- with a bang --- then have a *cigarette, kahva and relax ----- no middle ground ------ :D

* Note: Cigarette actually is my addition to their advice.

O dear! :undecided:

Ok, this is approximately how it will go, if you join 'brainless' herds and work for a company/corporation.

1. You'll join a job
2. You'll buy a car (parents / bank)
3. You'll need to marry (Pakistani compulsion)
4a. You'll either stay with family after marriage (same city - again Pakistani compulsion)
4b. You'll buy a house (staying back in the UK / loan / parents money)
5. Five years have passed and you're 27 with kids.

Now analysis, what have you gained @ age of 27

Liabilities = Kids + Mortgage = Life over

Now, there is an alternative, I'll pm you in a couple of days! :D

Why exactly then God tells you in Quran that " Let there be no compulsion in religion " :azn: ?

You disrespect the words of the same deity that you claim to follow ! The Islamic state is expected to provide all rights to citizens , the concept of a welfare state ... Not to kill people that do not agree with some principles of Islam or reject any interpretation !

What brand of Islam do you follow for starters ? :azn:
Mr understand the ayat first before talking this ayat is for Non Muslims they can't be forced to convert to Islam but in Islamic State Islamic laws are implemented and enforced by government Mr first understand Islam and ayats before talking

Oh , forgive me ... I failed to mention that the demonstration was being carried out in support of the Jammat - Islami demand of making Hijab compulsory in Pakistan :) ... Clears it up , right ?

And anyone can demonstrate for anything to their heart's content , doesn't bother us , just do not try to enforce it !

Believe it or not ! I really hate extremists , people who have nothing better to do in the world except enforcing their opinion and practices on others , they just cant accept a difference of opinion ! Their lot gets on my nerves quickly , I have had several verbal spats with Madarsa children asking people to follow their brand of Islam while seeing the world through a kaleidoscope , having no knowledge of the world except for what their Mufti told them and going against whom warrants capital punishment since the head of the Madarsa is a God on earth for them , simply infallible ! :azn: No wonder almost all of them are in such great economic crisis , living on the middle - class donations ! They just do not understand that they need to study worldly sciences to survive in here !

What God chooses to punish me for and how does he treat me in the afterlife , is a matter between him and me , not some freaking Mullah !

As Abida Parveen famously says in a Sufi song "

Why do you care , people ? Let me and my God deal !
Mr if your problem is with Islam than clearly tell it Mr don't use extremists and other terms to bash Islam some out open ALLAH ahs told laws which Islamic governments have to implement if you want to continue evils than go in some kafir countries Islamic States can't allow it

That is the corrupt system...like ours in Pakistan, only thing is innocents killed are rarely investigated let alone the discovery of an innocent given capital punishment!
Actually not, it is not due to corrupt system it was due to advance in science/tehnology which they discovered in later years that the accused was innocent. It has happened in a few cases in the UK. for example there was no DNA before, but now we have it.

Yet, you voice out secular system? Where humans are treated inhumanely and animals treated better than humans?
How can you say humans have been treated inhumanly in secualr system? could you give explanations to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom