What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 things:

Preach their religion = I am not sure, but I think NO...but PRACTICE it without any objections, YES!
Here you go, the first signs of non equality of non mulsims emerge here.....

WHAT exactly is this blasphemy law?

This is the law which punishes people of they talk bad about our religion, Allah, the messanger etc. It is punishble by death.

Not only is this physically bad for the women who start having knee problems in their late 50's but psychologically they have to deal with cheating husbands which they think is normal due to their appearance or worse have to deal with a religiously sanctioned second wife.

Better that than his uncountable mistress which keep changing every month! Which mind you is clinically dangerous!

Not sure why only 4 are allowed if we go with following the example of our prophet.

Where are you from again? I have yet to hear even a Qadyani say that!

But anyway .. Their world revolves around their TV sets, or cooking or sleeping and gossiping.
That is culture nothing to do with Islam...Had they stuck with Islam, they wouldn't gossip, they would be allowed to study or work, Sayiddina Kathijah was a working woman...while Sayiddina Ayesha and other sahabi used to study (back then religion) but during the golden age women were allowed to study......So, staying at home is slightly cultural - probably Asian!

Well, mind you most prefer to stay at home because it is a "relaxed life"...I am a hijabi, working, studying and practicing Muslim in a foreign land...I know a few Saudi girls from my class who do the same back in their countries (Libya, Iraq, Iran, Oman, Saudi) and even in Saudi Arabia...Bad example, but still Saudi allowing it is a BIG BIG DEAL!

The examples I gave are of women whom I know from my BSc to my MSc....all studying and working, some married...few whining about how they prefer to stay at home...

When you start your chewing
my head over my "personal" observation, note that you can try taking a notepad and doing a survey of 100 burqa women and coming to your own conclusion.

Mind you, there are plenty of Burqa women in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Wales...So, basically it is an Asian hatred towards these things and no do not give me that the tv shows something else...THOSE rubbish people are a minority who say silly things...reality is VERY different!

And about them becoming fat and ugly, that is slightly their fault because Islam does not say sit at home and become fat and ugly, it says seek knowledge even if you have to go to China! It further says keep yourself attractive FOR YOUR HUSBAND...

You are doing hijab so that your husband is the ONLY special one who gets to see you in your true beauty...

What should be his punishment? I understand people were living a desert live then so death was the easy solution.. But don't you think 22 years is enough?

Nope, life is not soo cheap!

If they wanted to jail him...also try to reform him...but in between these 22 years, he may behave a bit and be freed earlier because that is how their laws are!

What should be his punishment? I understand people were living a desert live then so death was the easy solution.. But don't you think 22 years is enough?
Honestly, if somebody takes another person's life, 22 years is NOTHING, keep him/her in jail for the rest of his life with hard work imposed on him/her.

Honestly, if somebody takes another person's life, 22 years is NOTHING, keep him/her in jail for the rest of his life with hard work imposed on him/her.
Mate, that will be way to expensive. Why should the taxpayers pay for a lunatic?

Here you go, the first signs of non equality of non mulsims emerge here.....

Well, like I said I am not sure...but there is a difference between preaching and practicing...If you mean preaching in the church yes that is allowed... But I think missionaries are not allowed- Preaching is one of the many topics I do not read up...

This is the law which punishes people of they talk bad about our religion, Allah, the messanger etc. It is punishble by death.

Ahh...I do not know about that...But if a Muslim does that then it has strict punishments but if a non-Muslim does it, it is lesser punishments, I did not go deeper into what sort of punishments...

They grew fat because ONLY their family members saw them? That's a 1st!

Yup they go purchase and propagate AIDS :D

Knee problem psychologically?

Just out of curiosity, are you really a Muslim or just because your parents are, you were told to be one? Haven't heard a Muslim talk like that so I am just curious!

Firstly, I think my writing is too haphazard so you might have mistaken a few things i tried to say. So to answer your first thing about finding it unbelievable about women and their comfort zones once they are married could be alien to you if you live in a nice secular free country. But here, the only goal the majority of the women seem to have is marriage and kids. If you tell me thats a leading statement, we can do a % of women who did their secondary education and made no use of it later (having the highest number of females graduating in the country, to the lowest number in the workforce - Data is available over the net). Anyway thats a crime, not because any law is stopping them, it is how the male society treats them. Another lengthy discussion, I think I did mention bike riders trying to pick up women obviously trying to get on with their lives. I wouldnt even want to get with incidents on zam zama who are fully head to toe and still being harassed.

The whole sentence about the knee problems was not how you wrote it. You could read it again and research what over weight people have to deal with from their early 40's all the way to their being utterly useless in their 60's. Again you could focus on the % and not the one off instances. I know a fat girl who can outrun me, but that just makes her the odd one out.

Your curiosity is right, I was born to a very religious mother and a somewhat non practicing father. But their parents were a different story. I was under my grandfathers religous indoctrination for the first 14 years of my life. I have read the quran 4 times with translation in english and urdu. Mandatory 3 in the afternoon to 5:30 in the evening. Just like your forefathers were converts, I am guessing mine were too. And a lot of muslims talk and think differently. They are not machines. They are human beings as well, or maybe sheeps.

Mate, that will be way to expensive. Why should the taxpayers pay for a lunatic?

True! That is why I would support capital punishment...But then I know saying so people will label me MULLAH!!:flame:

I do agree with you, but keep in mind that miscarriage of justice have happend before ,and in a few years time it was discovered due to advance in police techniques/techonogy/science that the accused was innocent. THat is is why i dont emphasize on captial punishment that much.

True! That is why I would support capital punishment...But then I know saying so people will label me MULLAH!!:flame:
I don't know where I understand about capital punishment, however, my parents taught me very well how to counter crazy people --- with a bang --- then have a *cigarette, kahva and relax ----- no middle ground ------ :D

* Note: Cigarette actually is my addition to their advice.

I do agree with you, but keep in mind that miscarriage of justice have happend before ,and in a few years time it was discovered due to advance in police techniques/techonogy/science that the accused was innocent. THat is is why i dont emphasize on captial punishment that much.
Buddy, I don't believe in LAW, I believe in justice. Our societies are still way too young to have an effective or working judicial system. Laws are made for people with an IQ of lower than 120. My life, my interpretation, my laws, my justice!

Besides, never had to deal with the 'law' as such. So don't know what that means?

Better that than his uncountable mistress which keep changing every month! Which mind you is clinically dangerous!

Where are you from again? I have yet to hear even a Qadyani say that!

That is culture nothing to do with Islam...Had they stuck with Islam, they wouldn't gossip, they would be allowed to study or work, Sayiddina Kathijah was a working woman...while Sayiddina Ayesha and other sahabi used to study (back then religion) but during the golden age women were allowed to study......So, staying at home is slightly cultural - probably Asian!

Well, mind you most prefer to stay at home because it is a "relaxed life"...I am a hijabi, working, studying and practicing Muslim in a foreign land...I know a few Saudi girls from my class who do the same back in their countries (Libya, Iraq, Iran, Oman, Saudi) and even in Saudi Arabia...Bad example, but still Saudi allowing it is a BIG BIG DEAL!

The examples I gave are of women whom I know from my BSc to my MSc....all studying and working, some married...few whining about how they prefer to stay at home...

Mind you, there are plenty of Burqa women in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Wales...So, basically it is an Asian hatred towards these things and no do not give me that the tv shows something else...THOSE rubbish people are a minority who say silly things...reality is VERY different!

And about them becoming fat and ugly, that is slightly their fault because Islam does not say sit at home and become fat and ugly, it says seek knowledge even if you have to go to China! It further says keep yourself attractive FOR YOUR HUSBAND...

You are doing hijab so that your husband is the ONLY special one who gets to see you in your true beauty...

Nope, life is not soo cheap!

If they wanted to jail him...also try to reform him...but in between these 22 years, he may behave a bit and be freed earlier because that is how their laws are!

Lots of things are written, but when you have people teaching only to kill other people what do you suggest should be the next step? I suggest we ban all forms of religions and give common sense reasoning skills to folks before they can choose what religion they want to follow. Kind of like where you live. Since we are a third world nation we have no funds to do what your country does in supporting human beings. And I am guessing you do not live in Manchester? Again Hijabis are like the cigarette smokers compared to the nikabis that would classify as the snorting blow scale. Give me stories about the Nikabis, I will let you in on some too.

Well, like I said I am not sure...but there is a difference between preaching and practicing...If you mean preaching in the church yes that is allowed... But I think missionaries are not allowed- Preaching is one of the many topics I do not read up...

Then we must never claim that there will be equality between different religions in a religiousely run system. You have got 2 different rulings, the muslims are allowed to preach their religion openly, but the non muslims are not. I wouldnt call it equality.

Ahh...I do not know about that...But if a Muslim does that then it has strict punishments but if a non-Muslim does it, it is lesser punishments, I did not go deeper into what sort of punishments...

No, the punishment is death to anybody, be it muslim or non muslim. Secondly, if a muslim insults the religion of non muslims, there is no such punishment for the muslim, here is another inequality.

There is nothing better than the secular system.

Mate, I haven't been to jail and I can see how it will probably be more disturbing and excuciating then just being put to death. Only when we experience it will we know the reality, but that being said, I personally think 22 years is a good amount of years.. heck life has been long for me and I haven't even reached that age.

heck life has been long for me and I haven't even reached that age.
LOL... Yara, best years of your life are about to start... 21 - 27 (different kind of fun, where mistakes are allowed) 28 - 38 (amazing satisfaction and gradual buildup of self-confidence --- which may on occasions give you the 'god' complex --- however, no mistakes are allowed)....... have all the fun you can....... :partay:

Firstly, I think my writing is too haphazard so you might have mistaken a few things i tried to say. So to answer your first thing about finding it unbelievable about women and their comfort zones once they are married could be alien to you if you live in a nice secular free country.
I was brought up in a Sultanate...Not very secular if you ask me... ONLY moved to UK for MSc and job...

But here, the only goal the majority of the women seem to have is marriage and kids.

Being unmarried I envy them!

If you tell me thats a leading statement, we can do a % of women who did their secondary education and made no use of it later (having the highest number of females graduating in the country, to the lowest number in the workforce - Data is available over the net).

Nothing to do with Islam...Purely cultural so blame it on culture!

Anyway thats a crime, not because any law is stopping them, it is how the male society treats them. Another lengthy discussion, I think I did mention bike riders trying to pick up women obviously trying to get on with their lives. I wouldnt even want to get with incidents on zam zama who are fully head to toe and still being harassed.

Rarely, few cases which media loves to make breaking news...But still happens as boys will be boys!

The whole sentence about the knee problems was not how you wrote it. You could read it again and research what over weight people have to deal with from their early 40's all the way to their being utterly useless in their 60's. Again you could focus on the % and not the one off instances. I know a fat girl who can outrun me, but that just makes her the odd one out.

Knee problem is also caused by diet and the lady making it her own problem...Like I said Islam did not tell you to make yourself obese! So, I do not know how this can be blamed on Islam or anyone preaching it or practicing it?

Your curiosity is right, I was born to a very religious mother and a somewhat non practicing father. But their parents were a different story. I was under my grandfathers religous indoctrination for the first 14 years of my life. I have read the quran 4 times with translation in english and urdu. Mandatory 3 in the afternoon to 5:30 in the evening. Just like your forefathers were converts, I am guessing mine were too. And a lot of muslims talk and think differently. They are not machines. They are human beings as well, or maybe sheeps.
:)

I was born in a weird family...Typical intolerant family but because we lived outside PAKISTAN...STILL IN A MUSLIM SULTANATE (Though I do not support Sultanates but that is a different story) But I never went through all that...Maybe I was lucky not to see the PAKISTANI culture...But I would not let anyone degrade it either! I know it is not perfect...BUT it is better than alot of cultures!

Mind you, I am working in a foreign land and their culture is somewhat same...The majority of Italy for example is similar when it comes to male rubbish!

Of course when the TV shows you the historical places, the freely dressing and all..BUT do you know you will rarely find a mixed house share?! Girls will share with girls and vice versa...only occasionally, some black sheep show up!

In UK, it is mixed but their laws are horrible! You can end up in jail if a girl says something against you, not much proof is needed, her tears are enough...There was a law passed in some European country where women under hormonal influence were trialed differently! MEANING a woman who say chops her husband because she has some hormonal imbalance, or was feeling angry can somehow slip the system and get lesser charges while a similar man might not! The LAW dictates even who holds custody of the child...usually ends up with the mother who smokes weed WHO married a WEALTHY MAN and sued him for wanting to see his own child...Nope media will not show you any of that!

They will show you the nude beaches and make you happy!

Welcome to the women right's secular twisted system!

Then we must never claim that there will be equality between different religions in a religiousely run system. You have got 2 different rulings, the muslims are allowed to preach their religion openly, but the non muslims are not. I wouldnt call it equality.

No, the punishment is death to anybody, be it muslim or non muslim. Secondly, if a muslim insults the religion of non muslims, there is no such punishment for the muslim, here is another inequality.

There is nothing better than the secular system.

How about we have a blasphemy law for chirstians and hindus and everyone as well? That way if anyone mocks their religion they could be put to death as well. But to be fair if any person who can not take an insult to his religion or the prophet of that religion and continues to belittle someone elses religion is dead in a way to begin with. Killing a waste of life shouldnt be a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom