What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
readying the next wife to become a cow,
still have found ways to herd them to this day

What did you mean by this.:cheesy:

When sh** hits the roof. The only solution is the most violent and quiet solution!

Trust me, it's all nice to be conscientious and all, however, when you have to clean up mess of three decades, there is no middle ground. :pop:

And yet, secularism which mind you is anti religion in a way (eg. France) is the opposite end of the spectrum...Those begging for it have NO idea what they are asking for!

readying the next wife to become a cow, it just sickens me how they are treated. We need to extend all the information we have to women so that they can defend themselves from the likes of the men that pollute this world. Millions of years have passed and we still have found ways to herd them to this day.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/205983-why-my-hijab-your-problem-61.html#ixzz26Al2o673

Yup that's what I asked

What does THAT mean? :blink:

Yara, you think WAY too much. Next time, any Madrassa Mufti bothers you, mix KCN in their water tank. Problem solved!

Nothing to be emotional about. It's the natural order of things, they are vermin, clean them. You can study volumetric dilution in different rat studies :drag:

Only thing that will kill them is when they have something to loose. Everything works on funds. Like secur suggested, they live on handouts, just like other religious organizations, for example churches. The difference is that one of these religious organizations "hire" professionals through a vetting system which takes the educated lot and post them to authorized places of worship. Now the % of the bad eggs (child molesters) is drastically low compared to an organization that runs in third world countries. Here they can take over a government plot and build a mosque in 2 days and call in a village molvi by the evening who by dipping in to the chanda fund starts to propagate his version of the nonsense on the 3rd day. I an count 4 well built mosques in my neighborhood of hardly 300 houses. Its even worse in the poorer neighborhoods. How hard is this to understand something is wrong? This is not advanced physics that people would say that it is because they are not educated enough. This is common sense.

And yet, secularism which mind you is anti religion in a way (eg. France) is the opposite end of the spectrum...Those begging for it have NO idea what they are asking for!
Piyari behna, if by some freak chance, someone dear to you gets killed by one of these fundos, tell me your course of action?

Would you prefer I solve your problem, or the 'present' judicial system? :pop:

We can argue about merits of my policy, secularism, theology and all that, however, do tell me of your actionable alternative plan, void of violence?

* Plead to their humanity.
* Talk sense into them.
* Refresher course on Islam.
* A debate with them.

You must be kidding me, if you say that any of the above would tinkle the 'softy' side of the religious zealot. :D

Talon, don't you think the state should be secular in that it doesn't distinguish between Muslim and non-Muslim.

Piyari behna, if by some freak chance, someone dear to you gets killed by one of these fundos, tell me your course of action?

Would you prefer I solve your problem, or the 'present' judicial system? :pop:

We can argue about merits of my policy, secularism, theology and all that, however, do tell me of your actionable alternative plan, void of violence?

* Plead to their humanity.
* Talk sense into them.
* Refresher course on Islam.
* A debate with them.

You must be kidding me, if you say that any of the above would tinkle the 'softy' side of the religious zealot. :D

i didn't know preaching your idea could kill someone! :P

Only thing that will kill them is when they have something to loose. Everything works on funds. Like secur suggested, they live on handouts, just like other religious organizations, for example churches. The difference is that one of these religious organizations "hire" professionals through a vetting system which takes the educated lot and post them to authorized places of worship. Now the % of the bad eggs (child molesters) is drastically low compared to an organization that runs in third world countries. Here they can take over a government plot and build a mosque in 2 days and call in a village molvi by the evening who by dipping in to the chanda fund starts to propagate his version of the nonsense on the 3rd day. I an count 4 well built mosques in my neighborhood of hardly 300 houses. Its even worse in the poorer neighborhoods. How hard is this to understand something is wrong? This is not advanced physics that people would say that it is because they are not educated enough. This is common sense.
I know, I have worked on different AML protocols. At the moment, I have access to every such database on the planet! The problem is that, our state is not ready to apply any of those procedures. Put me in charge, they will run out of money to buy toilet rolls in a week!

i didn't know preaching your idea could kill someone! :P
Well, we can preach your idea to the ones who are on borderline of becoming bombers, whereas, my idea can be implemented to the ones who have crossed the threshold of humanity by taking an innocent life. What do you say, a logical compromise? :whistle:

Talon, don't you think the state should be secular in that it doesn't distinguish between Muslim and non-Muslim.

Well, What I have been thought and researched about Islam is that it gives rights to non-Muslims, gives lesser punishments to non-Muslims on some crimes because they have no knowledge of the crime...

But other worldly crimes both categories are judged the same...

This may be all new to you, but this is what ISLAM SAYS...

If they are being treated better

readying the next wife to become a cow,
still have found ways to herd them to this day

What did you mean by this.:cheesy:

Well again a personal observation. You could try that too if you want. See the women wearing burqas (complete covers) and the first thing you can tell is their age. I am talking about Pakistan. You can see the more than half of them are extremely over weight. The cause for concern is that they overeat and lack exercise, thats true. But the underlying cause is they have no need of being seen by anyone else but their families. The fallout of this happens when their husbands stop finding them attractive and those who can afford find different means of filling their sexual needs. Not only is this physically bad for the women who start having knee problems in their late 50's but psychologically they have to deal with cheating husbands which they think is normal due to their appearance or worse have to deal with a religiously sanctioned second wife. Not sure why only 4 are allowed if we go with following the example of our prophet. But anyway .. Their world revolves around their TV sets, or cooking or sleeping and gossiping. When you start your chewing my head over my "personal" observation, note that you can try taking a notepad and doing a survey of 100 burqa women and coming to your own conclusion.

Well, we can preach your idea to the ones who are on borderline of becoming bombers, whereas, my idea can be implemented to the ones who have crossed the threshold of humanity by taking an innocent life. What do you say, a logical compromise? :whistle:

Oh no! Those who have taken innocent lives - be he a Muslim or not...Be the one who murdered a Muslim or not...the criminal should be punished way beyond the secular system of lethal injection or 22 years in prison!

Well, What I have been thought and researched about Islam is that it gives rights to non-Muslims, gives lesser punishments to non-Muslims on some crimes because they have no knowledge of the crime...

But other worldly crimes both categories are judged the same...

This may be all new to you, but this is what ISLAM SAYS...

If they are being treated better
Will the non muslims be given equal rights to preach their religion to the other people openly and with freedom? and also, what happens to the blasphemy law?

Well again a personal observation. You could try that too if you want. See the women wearing burqas (complete covers) and the first thing you can tell is their age. I am talking about Pakistan. You can see the more than half of them are extremely over weight. The cause for concern is that they overeat and lack exercise, thats true. But the underlying cause is they have no need of being seen by anyone else but their families.

They grew fat because ONLY their family members saw them? That's a 1st!

The fallout of this happens when their husbands stop finding them attractive and those who can afford find different means of filling their sexual needs.
Yup they go purchase and propagate AIDS :D

Not only is this physically bad for the women who start having knee problems in their late 50's but psychologically

Knee problem psychologically?

they have to deal with cheating husbands which they think is normal due to their appearance or worse have to deal with a religiously sanctioned second wife. Not sure why only 4 are allowed if we go with following the example of our prophet. But anyway .. Their world revolves around their TV sets, or cooking or sleeping and gossiping. When you start your chewing my head over my "personal" observation, note that you can try taking a notepad and doing a survey of 100 burqa women and coming to your own conclusion.

Just out of curiosity, are you really a Muslim or just because your parents are, you were told to be one? Haven't heard a Muslim talk like that so I am just curious!

Very accurate observation mate! Those are exactly my thoughts ---- Look at all the fun stuff with exactly, I'm trying to emphasize as mush as I can :D

Well again a personal observation. You could try that too if you want. See the women wearing burqas (complete covers) and the first thing you can tell is their age. I am talking about Pakistan. You can see the more than half of them are extremely over weight. The cause for concern is that they overeat and lack exercise, thats true. But the underlying cause is they have no need of being seen by anyone else but their families. The fallout of this happens when their husbands stop finding them attractive and those who can afford find different means of filling their sexual needs. Not only is this physically bad for the women who start having knee problems in their late 50's but psychologically they have to deal with cheating husbands which they think is normal due to their appearance or worse have to deal with a religiously sanctioned second wife. Not sure why only 4 are allowed if we go with following the example of our prophet. But anyway .. Their world revolves around their TV sets, or cooking or sleeping and gossiping. When you start your chewing my head over my "personal" observation, note that you can try taking a notepad and doing a survey of 100 burqa women and coming to your own conclusion.

Will the non muslims be given equal rights to preach their religion to the other people openly and with freedom? and also, what happens to the blasphemy law?

2 things:

Preach their religion = I am not sure, but I think NO...but PRACTICE it without any objections, YES!

WHAT exactly is this blasphemy law?

Oh no! Those who have taken innocent lives - be he a Muslim or not...Be the one who murdered a Muslim or not...the criminal should be punished way beyond the secular system of lethal injection or 22 years in prison!

What should be his punishment? I understand people were living a desert live then so death was the easy solution.. But don't you think 22 years is enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom