What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is simple. Like abortion, or the pill, or female condoms, or an IUCD, this is a woman only issue.

We have zero standing on it.

I am sorry if you are naive enough to believe that debating (or proselytizing) this over 50 or 100 pages is going to make a difference one way or the other.

Those on forums lie these in our parts of the world (and this is for Audio) represent the top 5% of our societies. I do not know whether that should make us happy or sad.

My point is, we are those who have had the benefit and luxury of a good education.

So 99% of us will anyways have a certain view on this. And the remaining 1%, in spite of being educated, having an opposing view, are not going to change.

Change of this nature in an Indian/Pakistani setting is driven not by men but by the women of the household. Because 9 times out of 10, a hijabi will force her daughter or daughter-in-law to be one as well.

So to affect a change, let the women speak and get a word in edgewise please.

Yup, when a woman like me speaks for it...You lot attack her viciously! Saying everything from shes forcing it on others to how silly she sounds saying that men is an uncontrollable animal and I recall on 1 thread someone claimed that because their friend went to a nude beach soo often he became (what he described can only be said as) impotent!

So, basically until a woman says yes nude beaches are a must in every country because Mr. impotent's friend here claims the more skin you see the more controllable you become and vice versa...this thread seems to continue...

Sorry for the harsh language but ANYONE studying biology knows that stimulus is very important in arousal and sight is a stimulus which can't be ignored sooo easily! ANYONE claiming they feel nothing at nude beaches is OVER EXAGGERATING!

Be it Hollywood or Bollywood, be it Europe or Asia, no nude woman is "SAFE"...

In the west because the laws are STRICT AND IMPLEMENTED people do not behave as an animal...

But if Muslims talk about their STRICT LAW AND WANT TO IMPLEMENT IT, it somehow becomes barbaric?

Why the double standards? I mean it is the LAW of the country stopping a crime and it is RIGHT but LAW of GOD is wrong?

You wrote this:
Interestingly every religious book (Q*r*n in particular) says that it is very simple, written for everybody, easy to understand, has no other meaning that will be understood by everybody and those who will try to explain and twist its meaning are representative of Satan, But in every religion the so called scholars try to manipulate its meaning and gives lengthy, twisted meaning of a simple paragraph, and we are told that they are true follower of god so we should trust them. This is the irony of religious world. Every religion says that god is one and they preach only peace, but once you follow their beautiful thoughts, they start you dictating, ‘ no no, do it this way, prey like this , behave like this, and everybody who don’t prey are behave as we are telling, is anti god and should be killed.

While quoting this:
This I call mockery..Let me look back at why I said you were talking out of context

I hope all this was pure curiosity...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/205983-why-my-hijab-your-problem-57.html#ixzz26AEzkZHm

Are they related?

Yup, when a woman like me speaks for it...You lot attack her viciously! Saying everything from shes forcing it on others to how silly she sounds saying that men is an uncontrollable animal and I recall on 1 thread someone claimed that because their friend went to a nude beach soo often he became (what he described can only be said as) impotent!

So, basically until a woman says yes nude beaches are a must in every country because Mr. impotent's friend here claims the more skin you see the more controllable you become and vice versa...this thread seems to continue...

Sorry for the harsh language but ANYONE studying biology knows that stimulus is very important in arousal and sight is a stimulus which can't be ignored sooo easily! ANYONE claiming they feel nothing at nude beaches is OVER EXAGGERATING!

Be it Hollywood or Bollywood, be it Europe or Asia, no nude woman is "SAFE"...

In the west because the laws are STRICT AND IMPLEMENTED people do not behave as an animal...

But if Muslims talk about their STRICT LAW AND WANT TO IMPLEMENT IT, it somehow becomes barbaric?

Why the double standards? I mean it is the LAW of the country stopping a crime and it is RIGHT but LAW of GOD is wrong?

You are a girl right? I have seen photos of many nude beaches. I have spent many a vacation at Anjuna in Goa as well. T&A all over the place.

I have yet to see a guy roaming around there (photos or real life) with a raging erection.

Its like you find it difficult to piss with someone watching. Or listening.

Its called de-sensitization.

Give the same guys privacy, and opportunity, and there will be a different story.

But that would be the case with the black tent on as well.

Boys will be boys.

No Sir when you are in a Islamic State you can't do anything you want Islamic laws have to be enforced by government because its their duty and order of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW

Why exactly then God tells you in Quran that " Let there be no compulsion in religion " :azn: ?

You disrespect the words of the same deity that you claim to follow ! The Islamic state is expected to provide all rights to citizens , the concept of a welfare state ... Not to kill people that do not agree with some principles of Islam or reject any interpretation !

What brand of Islam do you follow for starters ? :azn:

Why exactly then God tells you in Quran that " Let there be no compulsion in religion " :azn: ?

You disrespect the words of the same deity that you claim to follow ! The Islamic state is expected to provide all rights to citizens , the concept of a welfare state ... Not to kill people that do not agree with some principles of Islam or reject some interpretation !

Yara Secur, janay do is **** ko! Paanch dino say is nay sabb ka maghaz khaya hua hai! :blink:

Could you please explain the part in bold? How did some demonstrators having play cards compel others to wear Hijab? There was something you did not write; or do you want to take away their right to demonstrate. :pakistan:
Oh , forgive me ... I failed to mention that the demonstration was being carried out in support of the Jammat - Islami demand of making Hijab compulsory in Pakistan :) ... Clears it up , right ?

And anyone can demonstrate for anything to their heart's content , doesn't bother us , just do not try to enforce it !

Yara Secur, janay do is **** ko! Paanch dino say is nay sabb ka maghaz khaya hua hai! :blink:
Believe it or not ! I really hate extremists , people who have nothing better to do in the world except enforcing their opinion and practices on others , they just cant accept a difference of opinion ! Their lot gets on my nerves quickly , I have had several verbal spats with Madarsa children asking people to follow their brand of Islam while seeing the world through a kaleidoscope , having no knowledge of the world except for what their Mufti told them and going against whom warrants capital punishment since the head of the Madarsa is a God on earth for them , simply infallible ! :azn: No wonder almost all of them are in such great economic crisis , living on the middle - class donations ! They just do not understand that they need to study worldly sciences to survive in here !

What God chooses to punish me for and how does he treat me in the afterlife , is a matter between him and me , not some freaking Mullah !

As Abida Parveen famously says in a Sufi song "

Why do you care , people ? Let me and my God deal !

Quran clearly says that everybody irrespective of gender will be responsible for own deeds. a man according to Quran has added responsibility of lookingafter his wife and her rights in this world and not to answer for her wrong deeds or not get reward for her good deeds.

This bit will come IF the head has provided IF they head has not provided then the "punishment" will be adjusted.

For example if you do not have sufficient daily stuff = food, water, clothing...the head of the state will be slightly accountable for anything you do wrong to earn any of those...

Another example, if a man did not teach his son properly and later he does a crime...the parents will also be questioned while the son will also be punished if he were old enough to understand what he is doing was wrong...that is where the brain comes...It is for use not as a decoration piece!

However, if you are rich and do not give zakat you will be solely responsible for that...

Like If you do not know something and still preform it, you are forgiven or if you know to avoid something and still preform it...

eg. Forgetfully eating during fasting...you are totally forgiven.

If the immigration rule for USA or UK can be strict why can't the "immigration" rule for heaven?

We say ALLAH is just, he knows who is not doing their part...and punishment or reward is given based on that...

For reward it is the opposite, if you tell somethng benficial to someone or do a good act which becomes an example, you will get rewarded for each person who learnt it from your example..

This is ALLAH's mercy...HE is quick to reward and Merciful when it comes to punishing...

You are a girl right? I have seen photos of many nude beaches. I have spent many a vacation at Anjuna in Goa as well. T&A all over the place.

I have yet to see a guy roaming around there (photos or real life) with a raging erection.

Its like you find it difficult to piss with someone watching. Or listening.

Its called de-sensitization.

Give the same guys privacy, and opportunity, and there will be a different story.

But that would be the case with the black tent on as well.

Boys will be boys.

Prove that biologically!

There is a difference between feeling something and controlling and not feeling A SINGLE THING!

You disrespect the words of the same deity that you claim to follow ! The Islamic state is expected to provide all rights to citizens , the concept of a welfare state ... Not to kill people that do not agree with some principles of Islam or reject any interpretation !

What brand of Islam do you follow for starters ? :azn:

Define compulsion:

Wiki defines it:

1. the act of compelling; constraint; coercion. 2. the state or condition of being compelled. 3. Psychology. a strong, usually irresistible impulse to perform an act...

He is only telling you what he learned about Islam...He is not converting you nor is does he have a irresistible impulse to perform a conversion act on you! - THAT is haram!

There is a difference between feeling something and controlling and not feeling A SINGLE THING!

Feeling something and controlling = Self Control
Not feeling a single thing = GAY.

And we digress!

Okay nothing to not understand and comprehend with your posts. What we have a problem is that Rule of a country over rule of Religion. Rule of country represents everyone in that country, whereas the rules of religion could or could not be applicable to the whole country. Especially nowadays when muslims are at their most ignorant. If everyone else can take our good qualities and implement them in their everyday lives and better them through the ages , what is stopping us from doing the same. If a woman must cover herself up, because she feels protected from elements then should be her decision. But if a woman feels that she knows what the religion prescribes it to her and she still chooses to uncover herself respectably what would be the harm in that? As a very personal social evil that I consider the over covering of the women in this country, because of the fact that women tend to let themselves go to an extent that their husbands are in massage parlors or readying the next wife to become a cow, it just sickens me how they are treated. We need to extend all the information we have to women so that they can defend themselves from the likes of the men that pollute this world. Millions of years have passed and we still have found ways to herd them to this day. Thats 50% of my countries workforce. It needs to mobilize now, with or without a hijab or burqa.

Oh , forgive me ... I failed to mention that the demonstration was being carried out in support of the Jammat - Islami demand of making Hijab compulsory in Pakistan :) ... Clears it up , right ?

Had it been in USA, you would have supported it all heartily and said USA is doing the right thing...

Well, what they should have protested for was an Islamic state (to begin with) then moved to these issues relating an Islamic state...Besides we have people like you to think about before declaring Pakistan even Islamic :)

And anyone can demonstrate for anything to their heart's content , doesn't bother us , just do not try to enforce it !

So you feel threatened? :pop:

Believe it or not ! I really hate extremists ,

Everyone does, extremist of 1 religion themselves hate extremists of another ;)

people who have nothing better to do in the world except enforcing their opinion and practices on others , they just cant accept a difference of opinion !

I doubt those women even know what is in the constitution! Besides by them demonstrating doesn't make it legal!

Their lot gets on my nerves quickly , I have had several verbal spats with Madarsa children asking people to follow their brand of Islam
Brand? Do you also get annoyed with advertisements who advertise their brand of products?

while seeing the world through a kaleidoscope , having no knowledge of the world except for what their Mufti told them and going against whom warrants capital punishment since the head of the Madarsa is a God on earth for them , simply infallible !

It is VERY SAD!

:azn: No wonder almost all of them are in such great economic crisis , living on the middle - class donations ! They just do not understand that they need to study worldly sciences to survive in here !

Well, that is their choice, why does their choice of life bother you?

I do not agree with Mullahs, nor will I give a high five to an enforcer...But I will not criticize them if they really wish to be devoted!

What God chooses to punish me for and how does he treat me in the afterlife , is a matter between him and me , not some freaking Mullah !

And that is why so often I say La kum deenu kum wali yadien!

He is only telling you what he learned about Islam...He is not converting you nor is does he have a irresistible impulse to perform a conversion act on you! - THAT is haram!

Of course he cant enforce his practices on me or anyone on the internet ! What he is trying to tell us is that how everybody should follow his extremist brand of Islam which we strongly oppose ! Read a few of his posts and you will come to understand ...

Why would he want to convert me ? :lol: I am already a Muslim ...

The verse doesn't only refer to converting a person to Islam , " no compulsion " described in that verse is used in a broad context ...

Nothing to be emotional about. It's the natural order of things, they are vermin, clean them. You can study volumetric dilution in different rat studies :drag:

For example: Lal Masjid operation was bloody and an emotional event, it could have been easily solved by a salvo of VX agent fired into the rooms. And best of all NO MESS!

Feeling something and controlling = Self Control
Not feeling a single thing = GAY.

And we digress!

Well, someone brought it up!

Okay nothing to not understand and comprehend with your posts. What we have a problem is that Rule of a country over rule of Religion. Rule of country represents everyone in that country, whereas the rules of religion could or could not be applicable to the whole country. Especially nowadays when muslims are at their most ignorant. If everyone else can take our good qualities and implement them in their everyday lives and better them through the ages , what is stopping us from doing the same. If a woman must cover herself up, because she feels protected from elements then should be her decision. But if a woman feels that she knows what the religion prescribes it to her and she still chooses to uncover herself respectably what would be the harm in that? As a very personal social evil that I consider the over covering of the women in this country, because of the fact that women tend to let themselves go to an extent that their husbands are in massage parlors or readying the next wife to become a cow, it just sickens me how they are treated. We need to extend all the information we have to women so that they can defend themselves from the likes of the men that pollute this world. Millions of years have passed and we still have found ways to herd them to this day. Thats 50% of my countries workforce. It needs to mobilize now, with or without a hijab or burqa.

What does THAT mean? :blink:

Of course he cant enforce his practices on me or anyone on the internet ! What he is trying to tell us is that how everybody should follow his extremist brand of Islam which we strongly oppose ! Read a few of his posts and you will come to understand ...

Why would he want to convert me ? :lol: I am already a Muslim ...

The verse doesn't only refer to converting a person to Islam , " no compulsion " described in that verse is used in a broad context ...

I meant converting you to his "brand" as you call it...

Talon, do you intend to keep this thread running for ever?: Apart from two people, I don't think anyone disagree with what you are stating.:no:

Yara, you think WAY too much. Next time, any Madrassa Mufti bothers you, mix KCN in their water tank. Problem solved!

Nothing to be emotional about. It's the natural order of things, they are vermin, clean them. You can study volumetric dilution in different rat studies :drag:

For example: Lal Masjid operation was bloody and an emotional event, it could have been easily solved by a salvo of VX agent fired into the rooms. And best of all NO MESS!

KCN, VX agent? What sort of dealer are you? :cheesy:

Talon, do you intend to keep this thread running for ever?: Apart from two people, I don't think anyone disagree with what you are stating.:no:

Well, Its not up to me...If a moderator gets annoyed, the thread would have been closed by now :flame:

KCN, VX agent? What sort of dealer are you? :cheesy:
When sh** hits the roof. The only solution is the most violent and quiet solution!

Trust me, it's all nice to be conscientious and all, however, when you have to clean up mess of three decades, there is no middle ground. :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom