What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FT, what does Ibkay Maar mean? :blink:

This is a real funny story .. See Mr Zavaran is from Lahore where one side of my family is from. When I was younger, my mothers brother used to tell us stories of how Karachi walas used to get slapped by them and the karachi walas used to say "Ibkay Maar" and then they slapped them again and said "Ibkay Maar". Basically just repeating themselves while continuing to get hit. So basically Mr Ameen ul taliban Mr Zavaran kept proclaming victory over the US before the NATO supplies or something I cant remember, and the rest is present everyday facts.

This is a real funny story .. See Mr Zavaran is from Lahore where one side of my family is from. When I was younger, my mothers brother used to tell us stories of how Karachi walas used to get slapped by them and the karachi walas used to say "Ibkay Maar" and then they slapped them again and said "Ibkay Maar". Basically just repeating themselves while continuing to get hit. So basically Mr Ameen ul taliban Mr Zavaran kept proclaming victory over the US before the NATO supplies or something I cant remember, and the rest is present everyday facts.
LOL... In such a case Ibkay Maar!!!!!! :rofl:

Italian men are Europe famous, agreed. But cannot compare them with Pakistani men.. They will win the "eye raping" battles anyday. Just trust me on that. We might lose to the Indians but we will keep that trophy in the subcontinent for sure.

Ick! Tell me about it! I meant about their thinking as well...Was just talking to an Italian colleague and he was telling me how the Italian men would not allow women to go up to an administrative post..He said there are changes as compared to the previous generation...but there still are chauvinist!

NATO and USA is getting its *** kicked by Talibans every day whole world can see but our liberal shits the slaves of west in fact their dogs are not ready to accept this fact that their masters are being defeated by bunch of Taliban who don't have proper shoes to wear

Euorpeans and Americans have the highest rape in the world 1 out of 5 women in America is rape victim according to FBI and also in Britian 80 % rape are not reported so first know some facts than come and talk

MOST RAPE all over the world are usually not reported! Nothing new there! But I do not keep statistics in my pocket so I am not sure!

Ick! Tell me about it! I meant about their thinking as well...Was just talking to an Italian colleague and he was telling me how the Italian men would not allow women to go up to an administrative post..He said there are changes as compared to the previous generation...but there still are chauvinist!

Nah *BS*, I have seen Italian men being controlled like little poodles by their women!

Sir I give dam who used it first or not what I see is it is clear order of Islam proved by Quran and Sunnah Sir

I am a girl!

Clear order of Islam is also not to scare the opposite with your religion but to call them with wisdom and beautiful preaching!

Nah *BS*, I have seen Italian men being controlled like little poodles by their women!

Oh, that is the few new generations! FEW....Mostly nahh...

That is definately a first .. So TIME OF INDIA is your source??? Amazing .. Did you bother to read their other articles that says that Islam would be extinct in 40 years? (I just made that up) plus that page says that its sorry it could not be found..

These are the real exaggerated statistics but still pretty accurate. Statistics | RAINN | Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network

If you want to find out the rape statistics for pakistan then go to the marriage registrar and ask for all the women who have been married below the age of 15. Because the US it is automatically in that rape counter if a 15 year old has sex.

That is definately a first .. So TIME OF INDIA is your source??? Amazing .. Did you bother to read their other articles that says that Islam would be extinct in 40 years? (I just made that up) plus that page says that its sorry it could not be found..

These are the real exaggerated statistics but still pretty accurate. Statistics | RAINN | Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network

If you want to find out the rape statistics for pakistan then go to the marriage registrar and ask for all the women who have been married below the age of 15. Because the US it is automatically in that rape counter if a 15 year old has sex.

Hmmm..that is in USA...But having consensual sex is ok...Plus in UK, 13 year old became a father...few rare but still not acceptable cases! Apparently the population hasn't evolved too much! :D

NATO and USA is getting its *** kicked by Talibans every day whole world can see but our liberal shits the slaves of west in fact their dogs are not ready to accept this fact that their masters are being defeated by bunch of Taliban who don't have proper shoes to wear

Haan jee Haan jee .. Ibkay Maar.. Lets not talk about how Al Qaeda and Taliban are both trying to negotiate with them before they leave THEIR own country, where the shoes they dont wear were hit over their heads repeatedly. Taliban kids wear no shoes and American kids wear shoes. Thats a win for Shoe wearing americans for now.

Exclusive: Al Qaeda leader's brother offers peace plan - CNN.com

Some Taliban figures ready to negotiate peace deal: report | Reuters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom