What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
who told you that? Incomplete!
Have you heard the concept of dayyat?

Googled it...came up as sir name of loads of people I do not know :what:

Talon, forecetrip is 99.99% correct. It happens all over NWFP, lower Punjab, rural Sindh. Let's burry it, and not wash our dirty laundry in public...

I am not even sure what that post tried to proof! All I said is I was apparently left out of a common Pakistani Plan when half of my friends are either married or mothers! :shout:

Where is everyone? I wasn't done! :D

Done with what? Trolling?

Now does that mean my topi and my lungi is my problem? :D

Oh no, wait....:sick:

I thought you were engaged! Wait I think some other member said that...then again I am not sure who is whom anymore!
Nah, I was with someone for a long time, and then it ended in a disaster, we both grew up!

Right now, with someone very special, and taking my time. As they say "fool me once, shame on her, fool me twice, fittay moo :P"

My life plan, allows me 3 more years of leniency to settle down, therefore, taking my time. :D

when half of my friends are either married or mothers! :shout:
All of my friends are married, and extremely stressed with the economy! :D

Now does that mean my topi and my lungi is my problem? :D

Oh no, wait....:sick:
Yara, I always thought of trying a Lungi. Is it kinda comfortable??? I mean, I am scared of anything that isn't air tight packed! :blink:

Yara, I always thought of trying a Lungi. Is it kinda comfortable??? I mean, I am scared of anything that isn't air tight packed! :blink:

Gross! Go open a thread for comments...Bet few people would comment because it is not related to girls (Suppressing or liberating)!

Gross! Go open a thread for comments...Bet few people would comment because it is not related to girls (Suppressing or liberating)!
LOL... I betcha, I can change an innocuous thing such as a 'lungi,' into a thread related to girls!

Liberating or otherwise :rofl:

Hyperion start a new thread:

Why is Zabaniya's Lungi, my problem?

You want me to get banned as soon as I reach 2000 posts, don't you? :smokin:

Huh? More like why is my...YOUR problem!

Meh...

I only tried wearing it a few times. Feels like as if my............never mind....

It just feels very awkward.....

By the way, don't ever try wearing that in public when you are in any Western country. A long time ago, a friend of mine ran outside for some reason wearing a lungi while living in New York.

The Yanks were honking their cars and yelling like: "Hey buddy! Nice skirt!!" :rofl:

By the way, did you know that Scots wear skirts with no underpants? Brah....:sick:

When will I get my drink btw? You guys owe me.
Hey, both of you in the UK. You can have the drinks together and have one on my behalf. Now the trick is mine has to be a beer, so who is going to have it? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom