What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOX TV News - Islam World Most Growing Religion 2010 - YouTube
Islam the Fastest Growing Religion in the world - YouTube

Sir Ibkay Maar .. For 60 years the ignorance being spread amounts to the same results. No need to get over excited about **** and other such expletives. I know it suits your thinking but still, Keep calm and rethink your propaganda. Some people do not make a race. The % of those people are so few that it does not represent the people with your thinking. The people % of people that are successful and leading full and happy lives is much more than the tire burning idiots you call muslims.

Sir I don't do propaganda I tell you what is in Quran and Hadees and Muslims have to follow it they will face trials but they will be the ultimate winner and Liberal and kafirs will be ultimate losers Muslims are followers of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and you made it clear your are not a Muslims

Sir no body stops from asking questions and people do research western people are coming to Islam Islam is the fastest growing religion in the western countries because people do research and than convert to Islam and those who convert majority of them are women

Good for you..

. There are many counter argument how Islam is spread in West.. I don't know how much is true...
1. Cultural Invasion (through legal and illegal migration)
2. Overpopulating west (through high fertility rate, aka over-breeding)
3. Conversion (through Love Jihad, (trapping Christian into love and converting them), persuasion and other means.

Any way I have speculated in next 50 years India will be Islamic state, then if you want you can assimilate india into Pakistan...

Aray Mr, Will be, going to be, after you are dead and gone your kids will keep repeating these dialogues to fool the people and because they will be good for nothing they will believe your crap to get something when they couldn't do anything in this world. The difference between you and an Indian movie is that it ends in 3 hours.. You Sir will keep on going on with this baytuka dance for the rest of your life with no stop button.

Aray Mr, Will be, going to be, after you are dead and gone your kids will keep repeating these dialogues to fool the people and because they will be good for nothing they will believe your crap to get something when they couldn't do anything in this world. The difference between you and an Indian movie is that it ends in 3 hours.. You Sir will keep on going on with this baytuka dance for the rest of your life with no stop button.
Mr we will keep telling people what HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW brought the best way of life for humans but liberals shits who are basically worst than animals will always live like animals because they are dead from heart

Good for you..

. There are many counter argument how Islam is spread in West.. I don't know how much is true...
1. Cultural Invasion (through legal and illegal migration)
2. Overpopulating west (through high fertility rate, aka over-breeding)
3. Conversion (through Love Jihad, (trapping Christian into love and converting them), persuasion and other means.

Any way I have speculated in next 50 years India will be Islamic state, then if you want
you can assimilate india into Pakistan...
Thousands in west being forced or trapped through love HAHA those who want to act as deaf and dumb and are scared of Islam always talk this kind of crap :rofl:

Mr we will keep telling people what HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW brought the best way of life for humans but liberals shits who are basically worst than animals will always live like animals because they are dead from heart

Sorry Mr but the liberals you refer to are far from **** that your brain can conceive. Open your eyes and swallow your propaganda .. Everyone sees your lies and unislamic attitude. You Sir are probably not muslim and being paid by the US to spread ignorance.

Sorry Mr but the liberals you refer to are far from **** that your brain can conceive. Open your eyes and swallow your propaganda .. Everyone sees your lies and unislamic attitude. You Sir are probably not muslim and being paid by the US to spread ignorance.
I am a Muslim and proud of it unlike you ashamed coward liberal always make his best efforts to make their western masters happy Sir I serve Islam and only Islam and proud of it you bash followers of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW so you are the paid tout of CIA

Islam The Fastest Growing Religion In Britain - Over 100,000+ Reverts - WATCH IN 1080p HD - YouTube

ISLAM World Fastest Growing Religion according to Western Media. PART-3 by Taher.Hyd.flv - YouTube

BBC News Islam is the Fastest Growing Religion in London. - YouTube

Quad-E-Azam was liberal and so was the prophet PBUH. Zarvan explain what it means to be liberal? Westernised doesn't mean liberal btw.

In last 10 years Muslims have grew rapidly in India, I have seen this growth. Now you can see black masked mulsim women everywhere in India. (10 year ago it was not common). Today one of 3 Indian is skull capped.

At same rate by 2060 Muslims will directly rule delhi, Your brothers will grow 70-80% in India. Then Hindus and others will become minorities and kicked out of their country.. (The same muslim did with Parsi, Jew, Boudhs and Pagans)...

Quad-E-Azam was liberal and so was the prophet PBUH. Zarvan explain what it means to be liberal? Westernised doesn't mean liberal btw.

if Mr Jinna was liberal, then I am God...

HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW was never a liberal he was a PROPHET OF ALLAH and brought the massage Islam Sir Islam has nothing to do with liberalism Islam has told rights and obligations of every one which they have to follow Sir

why islam apeals to western women - YouTube

Jinah was a liberal :rofl: he threw his daughter out for marrying a Parsi and you are calling him a liberal and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW fought 27 wars by the way

Sir that is why the earth and humans were created ALLAH said he will sent his massage and people will have to follow it and those who will not follow the massage will face the punishment and and those who will will get reward simple as that

You mean Humans and this world was created to test human :cheesy:...........................What was Allah doing before he created Human and this world.....Obviously he was eternal ,all knowing and perfect.........for such an existence why was there a even a need to create all this ?? even after creating...why is he testing us.........are we some sort of experiment ?? like what we do with monkey...good deeds we give nuts...bad deeds elctric shock ??

What is the need for judgement day If Allah has decided to to give punishment before even that ...............are you saying there is no consisteny in the way Life plays out ..............do good deeds u get lollipop..dont follow the message...go die..................even after that...........when the judgement day comes.....again undergo trial :undecided:

You mean Humans and this world was created to test human :cheesy:...........................What was Allah doing before he created Human and this world.....Obviously he was eternal ,all knowing and perfect.........for such an existence why was there a even a need to create all this ?? even after creating...why is he testing us.........are we some sort of experiment ?? like what we do with monkey...good deeds we give nuts...bad deeds elctric shock ??

What is the need for judgement day If Allah has decided to to give punishment before even that ...............are you saying there is no consisteny in the way Life plays out ..............do good deeds u get lollipop..dont follow the message...go die..................even after that...........when the judgement day comes.....again undergo trial :undecided:
Sir read Quran you will get all of your answers Mr ALLAH created this world and yes he knows everything but he has given you a choice you choose your own way in choosing your way he doesn't force you to choose Mr and what is the need of judgement day many cruel don't get punishment in this life those who have disobeyed his orders many many times don't get punishment in this world and they will get punished in the day of judgement and the ultimate punishment and reward for those who followed Islam

Here let me repeat videos as well. Atleast I am not doing it on every page. You Mr Zavaran are not an honest human being. You are spreading lies and I have doubts if you are muslim at all.

75% of converts to islam LEAVE within 3 years - YouTube
Sir a piece of **** produced by a liberal slave of west a bloody propaganda Sir those who convert are fare strict and proud Muslims than born Muslims and none of them leave Islam some CIA trained people act like they were in Islam and left now even they are getting busted by those who are converts to Islam here comes another point to prove you kafir good job forcetrip you exposed your self

What will happen if Islam keeps growing? - YouTube

watch the last video Mr

Jinah was a liberal :rofl: he threw his daughter out for marrying a Parsi and you are calling him a liberal and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW fought 27 wars by the way

Now it has been confirmed you don't know what liberal means:
1. Prophet muhammed was fighting a war in self-defence which is in line with most liberal teaching. If you are being harassed, you have the right to fight back.
2. OK, liberals throw out their daughters, Conservatives would have killed her(ie honour killings)....Now you tell me, Would prophet Muhammed rather disown his daughter or brutally kill her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom