What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir your points show you know nothing about Islam and ALLAH first know than come and talk Sir first Islam is a deen that is a complete way of life and ALLAH has clearly said that Muslims need Islam Islam doesn't need Muslims if Muslims betray Islam they will be destroyed and ALLAH is not only compassionate but also the one who destroys and puts his wrath on those who doesn't obey his orders GOD is not desperate for love but humans had to follow his orders and obey ALLAH and ALLAH has only one standard of being good that is Islam sir ALLAH have sent Islam and which Humans have to follow and ALLAH has 99 names which are basically his qualities at least first know what are they

Sir ALLAH never said he will only judge and decide on the day of Judgement he can destroy here to and punish people Sir for their bad deeds he has done in past to like nation lot and also the nation of madian and many other nations who are now part of history Sir

By your logic we can see who is being destroyed the world over. Good for you to finally accept that. It is time to choose the right path of islam and join us in abolishing the propaganda you are spreading.

lol, seems there's a genuine mullah with a madrassa Ph.D and an internet access here.

I think it is pretty respectful and courteous.

Hijab is order of ALLAH first of all and its for women own protection because this is not a perfect world lady

Then why Allah made this world, if he made this world, he would have made it perfect. or atleast equal for men and women.. O! I forget how can I question Him or His work???

Lets make this world perfect for ladies by giving them respect and rights... Hizab can not guarentee there freedom..

By your logic we can see who is being destroyed the world over. Good for you to finally accept that. It is time to choose the right path of islam and join us in abolishing the propaganda you are spreading.
Sir Muslims who fight for Islam face trails as Muslims of today are facing trials and this is the thing which fools idiots or liberals and western forces of kufr Sir defeat of kufr is destiny ALLAH tests those who say they love ALLAH to see how solid are they in their claim and some bunch of liberal shits think they are winning but they will face ultimate defeat Mr

Then why Allah made this world, if he made this world, he would have made it perfect. or atleast equal for men and women.. O! I forget how can I question Him or His work???

Lets make this world perfect for ladies by giving them respect and rights... Hizab can not guarentee there freedom..
ALLAH made this world to test humans this world can never be perfect Hijab is order of ALLAH lady and ALLAH chooses best for its creations stop dreaming of perfect world this life is the test to see who follows order of ALLAH and who chooses a life worst than animals

Sir Muslims who fight for Islam face trails as Muslims of today are facing trials and this is the thing which fools idiots or liberals and western forces of kufr Sir defeat of kufr is destiny ALLAH tests those who say they love ALLAH to see how solid are they in their claim and some bunch of liberal shits think they are winning but they will face ultimate defeat Mr

ALLAH made this world to test humans this world can never be perfect Hijab is order of ALLAH lady and ALLAH chooses best for its creations stop dreaming of perfect world this life is the test to see who follows order of ALLAH and who chooses a life worst than animals

Correct Sir, these trials will be never ending for you because this is the Azaab that you have been scaring people with now unto those kind of muslims. Right now only the muslims who believe in your propaganda are living like the animals you talk about.

I love you arguing with ISRO22222 , SOS , where are u isro222222????

Correct Sir, these trials will be never ending for you because this is the Azaab that you have been scaring people with now unto those kind of muslims. Right now only the muslims who believe in your propaganda are living like the animals you talk about.
These trials will end and liberals shits will fail and taken out and those Muslims who are following Islam completely are living the life of greatest humans unlike liberals who eat the **** of their western masters

I am not saying that Islam is bad, I am just saying that worst thing practice by Muslims is "Not questioning"? I have heard many time elders preventing there curious kids from asking question....

Questioning is made us what we are today. The quest for answer made us intelligent, The quest for answer gave birth many religion.

you must not accept total submission to Him, rather you must question Him. If Allah said, you marry 4 women, youo must ask back, why?? why should I marry 4 women?? If he has told you to eat cow, you ask him, why? why should I eat cow?? if he is commanding Jihad, you must ask why? why Jihad???

Keep asking question, Saitan seek submission, god love to give answers.. God forgive all, God don't give punishment, saitan does. I will give simple example, Many time we heard that some one is possesed by Saitan and saitan is punishing him/her. Have you ever heard that some one is possesed by god and god is punishing him/her????

God forgive, god talk about love and peace, God talk all good things, god talk about equal rights to all (irrespective of religion), If your god is not fulfilling this critaria, then its time to choose other god, he is not god, He is something else...

Why does Allah want to test humans ?? what emotion is that God feels the need to test us ?? Allah made the world and humans....why...from what you said it seems world was made to test us...then to test what were we made ??

Why does Allah want to test humans ?? what emotion is that God feels the need to test us ?? Allah made the world and humans....why...from what you said it seems world was made to test us...then to test what were we made ??

why does one follow such religion where god keep testing human being??? Budhha and Jesus are better then, at least they don't test human by "make men teasing women"....

lol what a logic?? God test his own creation.. funny..

Zindagi Imtihan Leti Hai
Lyricist: Anand Bakshi

( Zindagi Imtihan Leti Hai ) Zindagi imtihaan leti hai Zindagi imtihaan leti hai Logon ki jaan, logon ki jaan, logon ki jaan leti hai Dillagi imtihaan leti hai Dillagi imtihaan leti hai Diljalon ki jaan, diljalon ki jaan, diljalon ki jaan leti hai Dosti imtihaan leti hai Dosti imtihaan leti hai Doston ki jaan, doston ki jaan, doston ki jaan leti hai Zindagi imtihaan leti hai Dillagi imtihaan leti hai Dosti imtihaan leti ha
i

why does one follow such religion where god keep testing human being??? Budhha and Jesus are better then, at least they don't test human by "make men teasing women"....

lol what a logic?? God test his own creation.. funny..

Zindagi Imtihan Leti Hai
Lyricist: Anand Bakshi

( Zindagi Imtihan Leti Hai ) Zindagi imtihaan leti hai Zindagi imtihaan leti hai Logon ki jaan, logon ki jaan, logon ki jaan leti hai Dillagi imtihaan leti hai Dillagi imtihaan leti hai Diljalon ki jaan, diljalon ki jaan, diljalon ki jaan leti hai Dosti imtihaan leti hai Dosti imtihaan leti hai Doston ki jaan, doston ki jaan, doston ki jaan leti hai Zindagi imtihaan leti hai Dillagi imtihaan leti hai Dosti imtihaan leti ha
i
Mr Jesus brought the same massage Islam he didn't brought any thing different Sir he also said the same things at least know what they said before talking

Sir that is why the earth and humans were created ALLAH said he will sent his massage and people will have to follow it and those who will not follow the massage will face the punishment and and those who will will get reward simple as that

I am not saying that Islam is bad, I am just saying that worst thing practice by Muslims is "Not questioning"? I have heard many time elders preventing there curious kids from asking question....

Questioning is made us what we are today. The quest for answer made us intelligent, The quest for answer gave birth many religion.

you must not accept total submission to Him, rather you must question Him. If Allah said, you marry 4 women, youo must ask back, why?? why should I marry 4 women?? If he has told you to eat cow, you ask him, why? why should I eat cow?? if he is commanding Jihad, you must ask why? why Jihad???

Keep asking question, Saitan seek submission, god love to give answers.. God forgive all, God don't give punishment, saitan does. I will give simple example, Many time we heard that some one is possesed by Saitan and saitan is punishing him/her. Have you ever heard that some one is possesed by god and god is punishing him/her????

God forgive, god talk about love and peace, God talk all good things, god talk about equal rights to all (irrespective of religion), If your god is not fulfilling this critaria, then its time to choose other god, he is not god, He is something else...
Sir no body stops from asking questions and people do research western people are coming to Islam Islam is the fastest growing religion in the western countries because people do research and than convert to Islam and those who convert majority of them are women

Mr Jesus brought the same massage Islam he didn't brought any thing different Sir he also said the same things at least know what they said before talking

Sir that is why the earth and humans were created ALLAH said he will sent his massage and people will have to follow it and those who will not follow the massage will face the punishment and and those who will will get reward simple as that

Jesus came first, so your statement is wrong it should be " Mr Islam brought the same massage Jesus, Islam didn't brought any thing different Sir Islam also said the same things ......"

Punishment is not good part...

These trials will end and liberals shits will fail and taken out and those Muslims who are following Islam completely are living the life of greatest humans unlike liberals who eat the **** of their western masters

Sir Ibkay Maar .. For 60 years the ignorance being spread amounts to the same results. No need to get over excited about **** and other such expletives. I know it suits your thinking but still, Keep calm and rethink your propaganda. Some people do not make a race. The % of those people are so few that it does not represent the people with your thinking. The people % of people that are successful and leading full and happy lives is much more than the tire burning idiots you call muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom