What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir a piece of **** produced by a liberal slave of west a bloody propaganda Sir those who convert are fare strict and proud Muslims than born Muslims and none of them leave Islam some CIA trained people act like they were in Islam and left now even they are getting busted by those who are converts to Islam here comes another point to prove you kafir good job forcetrip you exposed your self

http://www.******************/why-muslims-are-leaving-islam-t38041.html

No Sir, you have exposed yourself. What I say is right and what you say is wrong. You give propaganda a twist and make innocent people stupid. You are a good kafir, I have nothing against you. In our religion Islam everyone has equal rights to further his religion, you can follow and preach your religion. Good luck to you.

You mean Humans and this world was created to test human :cheesy:...........................What was Allah doing before he created Human and this world.....Obviously he was eternal ,all knowing and perfect.........for such an existence why was there a even a need to create all this ?? even after creating...why is he testing us.........are we some sort of experiment ?? like what we do with monkey...good deeds we give nuts...bad deeds elctric shock ??

What is the need for judgement day If Allah has decided to to give punishment before even that ...............are you saying there is no consisteny in the way Life plays out ..............do good deeds u get lollipop..dont follow the message...go die..................even after that...........when the judgement day comes.....again undergo trial :undecided:

Dear, answer to all this is one: "Almighty wills what he likes" and to understand that is easy, if you want. What you are asking are secondary questions; the primary question is " IS THERE A GOD SO POWERFUL, SO BENEVOLENT , SO COMPLETE, SO DEMANDING?" this is the question: to get answer read a booklet: A BRIEF ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING OF ISLAM at Islam Guide: A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, Muslims, & the Quran

I have a serious question.

When I last went to Dubai, I saw the most bewildering choice of burqas in some supermarket my cousin took me to.

Seriously ornate and encrusted with a lot of blingy glittering stuff as well as stones (rhinestones?) etc. in intricate patterns.

Does the Quran not actually say something to the effect of "hide thy ornaments" and nothing about the face and other stuff which actually came in at the earliest 300-400 years after prophet Mohammad?

Here are two ladies with patriotic all-American burqas.

burka-24601011814.jpeg

Damn .. thats some pretty ruthless patriotism. I am impressed. It even has the front eye net as well.. dont see that everyday.

Sir read Quran you will get all of your answers Mr ALLAH created this world and yes he knows everything but he has given you a choice you choose your own way in choosing your way he doesn't force you to choose Mr and what is the need of judgement day many cruel don't get punishment in this life those who have disobeyed his orders many many times don't get punishment in this world and they will get punished in the day of judgement and the ultimate punishment and reward for those who followed Islam\

If following religion only can give me better life, I would like to be born as Jew, Parsi, Hindu,Sikh christian or Boudh. Islam will be my last choice, If I see from Indonasia to America I see Muslism living in Dismal ccondition. The lifestandard is pathetic, the lack of basic amenities and lack of hygiene .... Muslims live substandard that other religious people...

I Think Zarvan will say "Allah is testing us, so that we will get reward at judgement day." Well Zarvan brother, you enjoy your judgement day and jannat, we will enjoy our life on earth...

Zarvan I am not sure you will be rewarded in Jannat or not, But I am sure that I will enjoy my life on earth and Jannat as well..

Firstly the above picture is not a Hijab, it is a Nikab. Two completely different things. Hijab is not a security threat. I am sure a lot of people commenting are confusing the two. Secondly how did you come to the conclusion that muslims lifestandard is pathetic? Their life is ignorant but far from pathetic. Maybe a little more research on your part is needed.

Sir read Quran you will get all of your answers Mr ALLAH created this world and yes he knows everything but he has given you a choice you choose your own way in choosing your way he doesn't force you to choose Mr and what is the need of judgement day, many cruel don't get punishment in this life those who have disobeyed his orders many many times don't get punishment in this world and they will get punished in the day of judgement and the ultimate punishment and reward for those who followed Islam

Sir that is why the earth and humans were created ALLAH said he will sent his message and people will have to follow it and those who will not follow the message will face the punishment and and those who will will get reward simple as that

Do you see the fallacy in what you are saying ??

He ran away to get a dictionary and find out what 'liberal' means. We might see a change in the yung fella afterall.

I have a serious question.

When I last went to Dubai, I saw the most bewildering choice of burqas in some supermarket my cousin took me to.

Seriously ornate and encrusted with a lot of blingy glittering stuff as well as stones (rhinestones?) etc. in intricate patterns.

Does the Quran not actually say something to the effect of "hide thy ornaments" and nothing about the face and other stuff which actually came in at the earliest 300-400 years after prophet Mohammad?

Here are two ladies with patriotic all-American burqas.

burka-24601011814.jpeg

Buraq or NO burqa Islam stressed upon modesty and thats all.

I wonder why Men are forcing women to wear what they like on a woman be it burqa or skirt or undergarments only.

Please leave women alone and let them decide what they like to wear be it any attire whether conservative men like it or not whether liberal men like it or not

Do you see the fallacy in what you are saying ??
Riteon, why do you even read his posts? I have developed this automatic shield against stupidity, where, my eyes, ears and all other senses ignore such people. :D

Riteon, why do you even read his posts? I have developed this automatic shield against stupidity, where, my eyes, ears and all other senses ignore such people. :D

I have seen how such internet jihadis screw up ppl in real life........openly they will look secular...but behind this venom seeps into all ...........Iam hoping to either make him question himself or else make him reluctant in posting stupidity and opinionating..thereby cutting his flight :sniper:

I have seen how such internet jihadis screw up ppl in real life........openly they will look secular...but behind this venom seeps into all ...........Iam hoping to either make him question himself or else make him reluctant in posting stupidity and opinionating..thereby cutting his flight :sniper:
Dude, we learned our lesson. They don't die or disengage. Instead of showing them 'the light', we should be perfecting the perfect 'ZAP!' spray.... :rofl:

Very well said. I'm of the same opinion. Whenever I question them, they run of when they have no answers....I just hope they learn from what is being said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom