What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buraq or NO burqa Islam stressed upon modesty and thats all.

I wonder why Men are forcing women to wear what they like on a woman be it burqa or skirt or undergarments only.

Please leave women alone and let them decide what they like to wear be it any attire whether conservative men like it or not whether liberal men like it or not

I agree with you 100%.

All burqa and hijab and nikab and abaya discussions henceforth moving forward should only be initiated by women and indulged in by women.

It should be a PDF rule. Strictly enforced.

We don't see women discussing circumcision here. Or farts and bellybutton lint.

So why the hell are we going on and on on girl stuff?

I agree with you 100%.

All burqa and hijab and nikab and abaya discussions henceforth moving forward should only be initiated by women and indulged in by women.

Because women alone will never have the power to change anything. The argument that's peddled around "bunch of guys discussion women dresses" is moot, because its the "guys" who make the rules and enforce them.

imho, my 2 cents and all that.....

Because women alone will never have the power to change anything. The argument that's peddled around "bunch of guys discussion women dresses" is moot, because its the "guys" who make the rules and enforce them.

imho, my 2 cents and all that.....

That much is obvious is it not?

Can you name one female prophet?

I agree with you 100%.

The point is not of the discussion. You can discuss as long as you dont give your verdict that what you being a guy want a woman to wear.

The women dont give vedict about the above mentioned things in bold, therefore you should also refrain from giving verdict whether a woman should wear a skirt or a burqa.

The point is not of the discussion. You can discuss as long as you dont give your verdict that what you being a guy want a woman to wear.

The women dont give vedict about the above mentioned things in bold, therefore you should also refrain from giving verdict whether a woman should wear a skirt or a burqa.

That sounds a lot like my boss.

He talks a lot with no endpoint in sight.

Jana is back!

With a new name? Why? ;)

Anyway welcome...

ALLAH created this world and yes he knows everything but he has given you a choice you choose your own way in choosing your way he doesn't force you to choose

Yes he did , and gave us both choices of good and evil ... But the main question is " Did he order you to force his choice on everyone ? " ... Something which your lot is always interested in ... I have no problem with any women wearing Hijab , just do not force others to wear it ! ... There was a interesting demonstration by Jamat-Islami in which hijab wearing women were carrying play cards with " Hijab is my choice , not compulsion " ... The very fact that those women overlooked conveniently that they were actually trying to make it a compulsion on others ! :azn: ...

Ever read the verse in our holy book " Let there be no compulsion in religion " and understood its essence and very purpose of being there ? :azn: ... You wouldn't be talking like that just like the rest of your lot , contradicting yourself in every other post if you understood it !

What's the point of this reply? I dont understand it, sorry.

there are others who complain there is no gay god?

This argument is as lame as it gets..

The point is simple. Like abortion, or the pill, or female condoms, or an IUCD, this is a woman only issue.

We have zero standing on it.

I am sorry if you are naive enough to believe that debating (or proselytizing) this over 50 or 100 pages is going to make a difference one way or the other.

Those on forums lie these in our parts of the world (and this is for Audio) represent the top 5% of our societies. I do not know whether that should make us happy or sad.

My point is, we are those who have had the benefit and luxury of a good education.

So 99% of us will anyways have a certain view on this. And the remaining 1%, in spite of being educated, having an opposing view, are not going to change.

Change of this nature in an Indian/Pakistani setting is driven not by men but by the women of the household. Because 9 times out of 10, a hijabi will force her daughter or daughter-in-law to be one as well.

So to affect a change, let the women speak and get a word in edgewise please.

^^^^ no idea what you are on about...

^^^^ no idea what you are on about...

Angrezi mein likha hai.

Lets take the lollypop crass chauvinistic analogy one step further.

Men are like kids. If its wrapped, it must be opened. Once opened, we lose interest pretty quickly.

The more wrapping you put on, the more the urge to unwrap.

You land up having both genders screwed big time.

Adopt the common sense middle path.

The one the rest of the world living in 2012 does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom